A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master led her forward about eight short halting steps. She could feel and sense that he was opening a curtain; and then reaching behind her to close it after two more steps. He led her off to the left a few feet and told her to kneel down. Carla felt a warm glow on the back of her head, as she knelt down on a padded fabric. She imagined that a warm light might be shining down on her. Her ears told her that Master was settling into a chair in front of her.

"I am now going to teach you the proper way to kneel before me, slave." She felt a wooden stick (probably a cane) tapping her ass and legs as he arranged her into the correct position. A couple of the taps were a bit harder on her skin when she didn't move to suit him "Back arched, knees fairly wide apart, hands on the floor." A few more taps from the stick and she had settled into a comfortable 4 point position before Him. Finally, Master was satisfied with his slave before him. Her hair glistened in the bright light which shone down from the 10 foot high ceiling rafters. He had attached a bright outdoor patio light into the basement ceiling a week ago. It was the only light in the room; and its bright light radiated to all parts of the area where their scenes would take place.

He made sure that she understood that she was to kneel in this position when she came into the room, or whenever he instructed her to "kneel." "Now stand up slave!" he gruffly commanded. "Yes Sir," she answered to her unseen Master. When she stood before him for several seconds, he gave her his next command. "Remove your Garment; let it fall from your shoulders to the floor". Carla immediately obeyed as he instructed. After her Garment was puddled around her ankles; she felt Master removing her blindfold. For a brief moment she was blinded by her bright surroundings. 'Sure enough' she thought, 'it is a bright light shining down on me; that was the warmth I felt'.

She slowly began to look around the room with her eyes searching behind and to the right of Master. The 1st thing she noticed was the chair he was sitting in; it was certainly no regular chair. It looked just like a king's throne from the movies she had seen as a child. A "Throne Chair". That's exactly the same thought Jack had when he had found it at a garage sale some weeks before; A Throne from where he would rule his slave. It had a straight high back, with intricate carvings up the sides and along the armrests. The back and seat were upholstered with dark red velveteen; the seat part of his Throne was very wide. Truthfully, it was the very essence of what one would expect a medieval king to rule from, his Throne.

Master had his new slave kick her Garment to the side and admired how she looked before him; totally naked and at attention; with her pert b-cup breasts pointed straight at him. He smiled appreciatively when he observed her newly shaved pussy. Her slit looked delectable.

He then told her that for the purposes of having a word that they would use to refer to this room, where they would play out their D/s scenes; they would call it "The Dungeon". "Please understand, slave, the word dungeon might be misunderstood as a dark dangerous place for torture and death; this room is NOT about that. We will use the word 'dungeon' simply to describe THIS room, where our scenes will unfold. There will be some pain and punishment here, but never any torture. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Carla replied, with relief in her quaking voice.

"Yes I understand, MASTER!!" Jack thundered at his slave. His menacing tone frightened Carla; she was shocked that his tone had changed so quickly. "I will not tell you again, ALWAYS finish your answers to me with the word Master, or Sir!" he warned her harshly. "Yes, I understand ...... Sir", she submissively responded. Master nodded his approval as she corrected herself.

Then in a normal tone he told Carla that he wanted to show her around "the dungeon." The room was a rectangle, about 25 X 20 feet in size. Masters' throne faced to the right, as one entered from the stairs, and it had a red cover on the floor in a square shape before his chair. This was where Carla had been kneeling. The high backed imposing chair sat on a small raised platform about 8 inches above the rest of the floor.

Behind the brightly lit Throne against the wall was what appeared to be a work-bench. When they both stepped over to the bench she noticed several objects arranged there: coils of rope in various thicknesses, wrist cuffs, metal handcuffs, a ball-gag, and several dildos and vibrators. She also observed 2 pairs of nipple-clamps and more blindfolds. Above the bench, on the wall, pegboard was fastened to the concrete wall; on hooks there were hung various paddles, riding crops, canes, and floggers. There was also a rectangular box attached to the pegboard that held various lubes and lotions.

"I am glad, slave, that you recognize most of these things from your recent research. You will become much more familiar with these things in the coming weeks." Then he ominously added, "and we will start tonight". Carla gulped softly. "Yes Master," she replied.

Master sensed her fear and apprehension; he could see it in her eyes. "Do not be afraid, pet, I am responsible for you here in this room. No serious harm will come to you here. In fact, you will undoubtedly experience more pleasure here than you will experience pain. Do you remember your safe words?"

"Yes Sir. Lemon for slow down or caution. Apple for STOP" I remember them, Sir," she answered firmly. Carla was starting to relax just a bit; she wanted to learn more about this new and exciting place. Master reached out and tweaked her left nipple, pinching it between his strong masculine fingers. "Good", he said, as she tried not to wince. She couldn't help that her sensitive nipples became hard and erect at his touch. Carla then added, "I trust you completely, Master."

They moved to a large object that was directly to the left of Master's throne and 8 feet away from it. The object she recognized was an 8 foot high St. Andrew's Cross. Two dark polished planks that were intersected to form a very large letter "X". Near the ends or each plank were embedded chains about 6 inches long. Where the boards intersected, was a rectangular padded flat cushion which was the same color as the upholstery of the Throne. The cushion was very thin and was almost flat with the smooth dark boards that made up the cross. It was very ominous looking to Carla; but she knew how it would be used, since she had seen them used in several video clips. Slaves were generally chained spread-eagle to the cross and whipped or flogged there. They could either expose their backsides to their Master, or be turned around so that their breasts and pussy faced outward. It depended on what the Master wanted.

Mid- distance between the Throne and the Cross, hung a rope and pulley holding a spreader-bar. It resembled a trapeze from the circus. From this apparatus, a slave could be lifted off the floor or it could just hold her arms above her head for long periods. It was a good location for a Master to flog a subbie while she struggled up on her tiptoes.

Over toward the other wall sat, what looked like a carpenter's sawhorse. But Carla could tell that it was different. Two 1 X 6's were angled together to form a narrow ridge at the top; the "horse" was about 3 feet long and had a strip of leather about 2 inches wide that covered the top edge. She wondered what it might be used for, but restrained herself from asking her Master what it was for. She figured she would find out in due course. He had a bemused smile on his face as he watched her look it over. The top edge of this devise was a good 3 feet above the floor (Jack had measured it perfectly when he built it; so it was not an accident that it was this tall); higher from the floor than she expected. Carla wondered why.

Next to the sawhorse, almost against the opposite wall from the work bench was a long flat table. It looked like a long picnic table, except for the fact that it was very heavily reinforced. It appeared to be very solid and was about 8 feet long. It was covered, Master showed her, by padded leather. Near the end of the table, in the far corner was another rope and pulley. Master said that he had already decided on a name for this table; it would simply be known as the "Fuck Table." She shivered slightly when he told her this; and she wondered if it would be used for anything else besides fucking. At least it was padded so she wouldn't have to be concerned about splinters, she thought.

Finally, she turned to face toward the stairs that led up to the rest of the house. A blue curtain walled off the dungeon from the rest of the full basement. Master explained that behind the curtain was the usual "basement stuff". Boxes of Christmas ornaments, gardening tools, other large boxes containing clothing, furniture and miscellaneous items were piled behind the curtain. He explained that these things would detract from the "ambiance" of the dungeon if they were in plain sight; thus the curtain was set up to keep this area separated from them when they were here for their D/s scenes. There was, however, a 3 foot wide path that led from the dungeon to the stairs through the curtains; the path that her Master had obviously used when she was blindfolded and was led to the throne earlier. It was obvious to Carla that Jack had put in a great deal of work and planning over the last couple of weeks; in order to have a workable "dungeon" for their bdsm activities.

Master then asked his slave if she had any questions about any of the things she had just been introduced to on their little tour. Carla shook her head "No". Master immediately thundered at her, "You do NOT shake your head to me! You answer me, slut! Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir. No questions." He roughly grabbed her arm and led her back over toward the throne. He was obviously annoyed. "Kneel slave" he commanded. She immediately knelt down on all fours, her naked body giving the appearance of a slave girl who was seized by fear and contrition. "Forehead down on the floor, you insolent slut!!" he growled.

"I'm sorry, Master. I am sorry I displeased you, Sir," she cried through suddenly tear soaked eyes. She choked back a long sob. She was angry at herself for making this mistake again; she wanted to please her Master ; not piss him off.

"slave, I am not interested in whether you are sorry or not. From now on, when we are in this room you will NOT tell me you are sorry. No! If I care what you think, I will ask you; I am more interested in how you might SHOW me you are sorry. Words are just words." He told her, as she looked down at the floor and sobbed.

"I am here to please you, Master. How may I please you?" she quaked through her trembling lips.

Master rose from his chair and slipped his trousers down to his ankles; then sat back down. "Suck my cock, you worthless slave. Suck me now! Let's see if you have any value at that," He sneered at her.

Carla looked up to see his semi-erect prick in his lap, and sat forward to stroke and suck his 7 inches of manhood. "No hands, slave! I said suck my cock, not fondle it. Use only your mouth."

She slid forward so that her tits were resting against the Throne's edge, between his spread legs. She proceeded to suck and lick his turgid staff for several minutes; never pausing in her oral endeavors. Jack groaned with pleasure a few times, as his new slave slathered his cock with her wet mouth. He pushed his cock deeply into her warm oral cave; causing her to gag and splutter saliva down on his ball sac. "You will learn to take all of my staff into your mouth and down your throat, pet; you will learn."

Jack always loved getting blowjobs from his wife, over their years together; but he also always sensed that she didn't really like to suck his cock. She was typically reticent and normally didn't suck his dick unless he asked her to do it. She rarely would perform oral on her own volition. As a sex slave, that viewpoint must start changing. He would learn also, learn to demand blowjobs from his slave at any time they were doing a scene.

He took note that she was keeping her hands behind her back, as he had instructed her to do. Carla seemed to be putting more enthusiasm and effort into her oral ministrations, as she worked his hard rod with her lips and tongue.

He was very much enjoying his control over her. She seemed to accept the role as his sex slave, and was giving her best efforts without urging or prodding. He was hopeful, as he luxuriated in the soothing warmth of her wet sucking mouth; hopeful that this new kinky sex would benefit them both.

When he felt himself getting close to cumming, he suddenly ordered her to stop, and return to her kneeling position, forehead down to the padded fabric beneath her.

She was momentarily stunned by his command; she thought that she had been doing a good job on his prick; and she had felt his climax building. Why stop?? she wondered .

His new slave was also aroused by the lengthy blowjob; she was enjoying her new role as his sex toy. Her pussy was flowing profusely with her "love-cream" and she hoped that her Master would soon take her to the" fuck table" and drive his cock into her sopping slit. She could smell her steamy sex-box as she knelt before Master, and was sure he could smell her arousal also. The thought crossed her mind as she put her head to the floor that she was going to like this D/s stuff. It turned her on.

"Now there is an unpleasant matter to discuss with you, slave. Kneel up on just your knees and look at me." She did as she was told, instantly. He instructed her sharply, that when she was kneeling up on her knees; she should clasp her hands behind her head, with her elbows out to the side. "Slut, you were 2 minutes late coming down the stairs tonight; you kept your Master waiting for 2 minutes. I know that technically, I was not acting as your Master while we were in our bedroom; but you understood that I was giving you direct instructions. You didn't follow them correctly!""

Carla started to tell him that she was sorry, but caught herself before she made that mistake again. "Yes Master." Was all she could say."You need to be punished for this major offense; don't you think?" he asked gruffly.

"Oh yes Master, Yes. I should never keep my Master waiting."

With that Jack told her to go over to the work-bench and get a pair of wrist cuffs and her choice of paddles. She was going to be punished. Carla thanked him; she knew that he didn't have to give a slave any choices ..... Ever! Carla hurried over to the work-bench where she collected the wrist cuffs and a paddle that was rounded, and about a foot long. It resembled a large ping pong paddle; except it had several holes drilled through its' flat face. She brought them over to her Master who was standing in front of his chair, having pulled his pants back up.

He quickly fastened the cuffs on her wrists and took the paddle; then pointed to the St. Andrews Cross. " Put your pussy against the cross and raise your hands above your head." It was then that she became aware that Jack had modified this cross so that he could tilt it back toward the far wall. He did this to enable himself to attach her wrist cuffs to the chains at the top. After securing her wrists and ankles, he tilted the cross back so that it was almost vertical again, and Carla's feet were barely touching the floor. The cross leaned slightly back toward the far wall.

"This is your 1st punishment, slave. Remember the lesson well. Never keep me waiting past a deadline I set."

Carla tensed her ass; knowing that she was about to get a harsh paddling. She couldn't see her Master, and didn't know when the blows would strike her exposed ass. The anticipation of what was about to happened frightened and excited her; all at once.

Whack! The first blow landed squarely on her left ass cheek. Whack! again, on the same cheek. Pain shot through her backside. It seemed to seer into her. Whack! this time on her right cheek. Harder this time, WHACK! She squirmed at the pain seizing her buttocks. Her whole ass now felt like it was on fire. She began to wail loudly, "Oh God! OH GOD. ... Oh GAWWWDDD!!!" WHACK!... WHACK AGAIN!!...once more on each of her ass cheeks. Tears ran from her eyes as she moaned in agony. She cried out with each blow. A low wail escaped her clenched teeth as she struggled to accept the punishment. She writhed against the cross; she pulled helplessly at the chains that held her wrists up above her head. Her ass felt like it was on fire!! Tears ran down her cheeks, and heaving sobs escaped her.

For a split second, she thought of her safe words; but then rejected that concept. Her 1st spanking was NOT going to end in surrender. She could take it. She WOULD take it. She told herself to 'Hang in there!' Then she realized that as suddenly as the paddling had started; and had given her ass cheeks a rosy glow; it was over. Master was removing her from the cross. Well, not removing her; just turning her around. He refastened the cuffs so that she was now facing him with her stinging ass cheeks against the velvet pad of the cross.

"Now for forgetting to address me as Master or Sir earlier; you need to learn that lesson, as well, slut." Carla's legs were wobbly and weak. Tears washed down her face and dripped onto her heaving tits. She watched him through tear filled eyes as he went to the work bench and returned with a black flogger. It was a short hand held device that looked a little like a cheerleader's pom-pom; only this one had strips of leather (about 15 of them); coming out of the polished handle. The strips were about a foot long. She closed her eyes; not wanting to watch what she knew was coming. Carla had seen many videos where women were flogged. They usually had striped red or pink welts on their skin when they were punished. "Lines of pain" she remembered. Carla expected the same welts were coming to her body very soon.

His first stroke came across her belly; not that hard, really. Carla thought that wasn't so bad. The first couple of strokes almost tickled her skin. The next few was a bit harder. Jack was trying to find just the right amount of force to use. He had much to learn, himself, about D/s. The next 3 strokes brought pink little lines across her midsection. Jack had learned that these would likely disappear within a couple of hours. Then one stroke across her breasts; brought a moan of pain, from his slave. She began to wince with each new stroke across her front. Then a final stroke across the top of her pussy, and she recoiled as far as the restraints would allow. Her body twisting in stinging agony at the assault the Master had inflicted. He was done. His slave had been punished. She was sweating profusely.

Master took her cuffs off of the cross and told her to go over to the fuck table. He returned the cuffs and flogger back to the work- bench as she bent over the side of the table. She felt the cool leather against her tits; it felt good. She wondered if her Master was now going to use a riding crop on her naked exposed ass. She needn't have worried.

Jack came up behind her with his rigid cock out; ready to fuck his little sex slut. He entered her smoothly and rapidly. She felt his familiar prick snake its way into her wet twat. She was gushing sex juice as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She couldn't move at all, just submit herself to his sex. She gripped the far side of the table and held tight. Carla was enjoying this! His cock felt so wonderful to her. She hadn't known it before tonight, but she found she liked rough sex. Especially rough sex administered by her Master.

Jack fucked his slave against the table for several heated moments. He was very well satisfied that the table was as solid and unmoving as he had hoped when he built it. As he plunged his erect rod into his slave, he was also testing out the equipment he had designed. Jack was always the engineer at heart; even while fucking. When Jack sensed that Carla was about to climax, he delivered the final lesson of their 1st scene in the dungeon.