A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may NOT cum...slave. Your orgasms do not belong to you here...they belong to me; you will only cum when I give you permission. I do NOT give you permission to cum. Do you understand?"

"Oh please Master....PLEASE...I need to cum...PLEEEEASE", Carla wailed. Her inner walls begged for the release of an orgasm. "Please let me cum...please", she beseeched him. Master kept on fucking his slave girl; his own orgasm was still boiling up from his balls. He relished the feel of her hot ass when he pushed forward and sank his cock deep into her sex canyon.

His response to her cries to let her cum, was a long satisfying groan of his own. He shot his jizz deep inside her clutching, wet, pulsing pussy. His cock unloaded several strong spurts of male-milk into her tunnel. When he was done with her he told her, "Go gather up your garment and leave it on a hook by the door; go upstairs, our scene is over for tonight. I will meet you in the shower in a few minutes. I need to tidy up our room here for a bit."

Carla had a look of profound disappointment on her face; she had wanted to cum; she NEEDED to cum. But, she accepted his order; and left to go upstairs. Her ass still tingling from the paddling she had received earlier. Oddly, at the same time that her ass hurt; it also felt sooo good. She didn't understand the dichotomy, but she very much FELT it. She was certainly learning to submit.

After Carla trudged upstairs, her naked red ass was the last part of her that Jack had watched as she stopped to hang up her Garment, then hurry upstairs. He busied himself, cleaning up the dungeon and turning out the bright light; and then he headed up. Back to the "vanilla" world that awaited him upstairs.

He heard Carla in the large walk-in shower that was in the large bathroom that adjoined with the bedroom. He quietly slipped into the shower behind her. She was enjoying the hot water as its' stinging spray helped her punished ass recover from the spanking it had received.

Jack soaped her body all over, and then let her do the same to him. He hugged her tightly to his chest and kissed her deeply. "You did quite well tonight, my love. Are you okay?" he asked his wife, as he gazed into her green eyes. "Yes honey, I am fine. Well really more than fine. I feel so alive; so.... Oh Jack, I am so happy right now." Carla pulled his face down to hers and kissed him hard. She hugged him tight, as their tongues dueled inside his mouth.

They held each other as they stood under the massaging spray; his cock was beginning to rise. The sex charged couple hurriedly got out of the shower and dried each other off. They fell into bed still partially wet from their shower. Both told the other how much they had learned; and how much fun they had experienced in the Dungeon. Their first attempt at this new dimension to their marriage had gone even better than either one of them had hoped for. They were very happy as they kissed and held each other.

Jack made love to Carla slowly and gently before the two of them drifted off to sleep. Their 1st scene at D/s had been a rousing success. Carla's ass cheeks still tingled as she fell into a deep sleep. (In fact, they would tingle for the next 24 hours). It was a pleasant reminder of her first night as a submissive sex slave. She was very happy.

*

Authors Note: This ends Part 1 of my 2 part story about Jack and Carla's adventures into D/s. Part 2 will soon follow. I suppose we can say that their start has been a good one. What could possibly happen in Part 2?? Please stay, and find out!