All Comments on 'A Loving Mother'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poor style

The author needs some work on style. Seems that 80% of the sentences contain the mind pause of "..." often multiple times or end that way. Even young kids don't use it hardly at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good, more please.

I enjoyed this story no matter what some people think. It is very good & I hope you will write another part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not too bad, but ...

somewhat ruined with the anal stuff.

Why have so many women forgotten that the anus is for shitting and farting; there's only stink and dirty goo that comes out of it, so why not leave it out of the stories totally and stick with only sexy stuff?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good storyline,but an editor is needed

A few disrupting mistakes takes away from the flow of the story. Though the story is well written, it can be even better if the story was at least read over before being posted. Hot and erotic with a bit of naughty anal play does make for a good erotic story. Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story

Its one of da best story i hd ever read in incest section. Gud job. Write more stories like dis. Hope u'll

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Incredible

Sorian, another very sensual and erotic story. You have an incredible talent writing the way you do. Don't ever change. Your ability to describe and "feel" what you write is amazing. Writing on different sexual acts only enhance the readers experience. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. You definately bring out all the sexual feelings that gets one thoroughly excited. Oh Ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good but not mother-son

Nice fucking and it has all the ingredients but doesn't feel like a mother-son story at all (nor the dialogue nor the sex). More like a boy and a (little older)girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

Only let my husband do my ass sometimes but we went at it immediately after this story

TampatomTampatomover 13 years ago
Best Description of Anal Sex

This is the best description of anal sex I've ever read. It is so good that it could be used for a tutoring session. I hope you have it enjoyed the same.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Great story. Got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

I won't get soft for a long time. Thank You

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

A great story, beautifully executed. Read it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the anon who wrote "not too bad, but" is right

This is basically a good story, but the ass-fucking makes it problematical. Sure, a boy might fuck his mother up the ass, as a change of pace or a novelty. But a true motherfucker has one goal in mind--to stick his big young cock up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. Not only is his mother's cunt the boy's own birth canal, to him it's the magical entrance to all his mother's secret wonders and delights. He loves its delicate pink coloring, its smooth tender feel, the intoxicating musky aroma of his mother's cunt that he inhales deep into his young lungs. The boy loves the taste of his mother's cunt when he buries his face between her thighs and slurps it half to death. Being so close to the cunt of all his boyish dreams makes him harder than he's ever been before, he's ready to jizz high up in the air. But mom knows a much better place for her darling baby boy to jizz, and in total awe and nearly stunned, her son slides his fat young cock up between his mother's legs and discovers the incredible sensation of having his prick surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, mom cums like crazy, and the boy unloads his young balls, shooting his mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. One of his frisky sperm meets up with one of his mom's demur eggs, and the boy realizes the secret dream of every young motherfucker. He's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Mom is bursting with pride, proud of her big virile boy, of his strong mommy-pleasing cock and of his potent young balls.

itsneverenoughitsneverenoughover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Well you made my cock really hard reading your story. I look forward to you writing more.

imslightlybentimslightlybentover 10 years ago
Ass Fucking Mom - So damn HOT!

Oh my god, that's one of the best ass fucking stories I've read! I could visualize my cock sliding slowly into her well lubricated ass hole! FUCK!

Love2pleaseawomanLove2pleaseawomanalmost 10 years ago
FUCK

Wow this was great - this sure stiffened my cock.

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohalmost 10 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Damn, a son fucking his Mama is hot, hot shit. Made a nigga bust a huge load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writer.

This is the second story I have read from Sorian and I think it was better than the first I had read. I will continue reading her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

By far the best story I've ever read!

deucemageedeucemageeover 7 years ago
Omg!!!!

All I can say is oh my god is my dick hard right now!!!

I loved this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ain't nothing better than Mom taking it up the ass!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job

My wife and I both grew up with "loving families" and we loved reading this together. We could not have kids but we still get it own with family. My mom and sister loved it up the ass and so does my wife and her dad.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Mom gets what she deserves

Her sons get to give Mom what she needs

Wish she was my Mom

I am so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal 3 stars

I only give 3 stars when there is anal in a story, YUK!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Really good descriptions of a wanton mother getting speared every which way. Nice!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Luv it when a woman writer bears her desires on the page. Burnin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think my erection should fade by Christmas!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Domineering mom.

Real orgasm?!?

"that's a good boy"

wussy guy

Anal.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What’s not to love about a boy and his moms bum?

Myhands316Myhands316over 1 year ago

Things people miss. One this is a fantasy scenario. Two, this is not the first time. Three this is a quicky porn story. It's not supposed to be real. It is supposed to be hot. Sorry, one does not go from never before to swallowing cock. 90% of women do not know how to accomplish this. So, to have some one know they could do this... takes practice. There was one reason for the ML to be there. There was one reason FL was ass up. Come on people this is not reality; this is let me stroke one out real fast... PORN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awespme wrotomg. Wish you were my mom!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought this story was incredibly wet and pulsing with delicious anal incest.

A mother that sits her slippery bottom firmly down on her sons throbbing penis with all her weight as he spurts steamy semen into her butthole is a mother worthy of endless amounts of love, affection, worship and sweet kisses! I'm really glad to have found this story.

That said, I thought it was awful to portray them getting lusty on a kitchen floor that had just been sprayed with broken glass, and then she's handling his cock with unwashed hands after picking up the pieces of glass off the floor?

Can you say fucking CRINGE???

The concept of bits of broken glass being involved with the genitals during intercourse is HORRIFIC, and DOES NOT bear thinking about!!

I once had a coworker tell me about making jalapeno vodka one day.

His girlfriend showed up a few minutes later, and they started getting hot with each other.

He stuffed himself into her, and they went at it.

Well........he failed to wash his hands first, and within the first 20 seconds of fucking, the BURNING started.

On both of them!

They ended up in the shower, screaming at the top of their lungs, trying desperately (and failing) to wash the transfered jalapeno juice off the sensitive skin between their legs.

Admittedly, I'd never considered the guy to be very smart, and hearing that story cemented my opinion.

And all from not thinking! How horrible, but way better then extreme genital laceration from broken glass!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 days ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...