All Comments on 'A Loving Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbridled passion

A terrific story of what can happen when boundaries fall. Mom needs a hard eager young cock and son needs soft mature body to fondle. Mom is right her son is like an animal driven to ravage her mature body, to mount her over and over during the day when dad is away at work. Mommy is in heaven as her son Pistons his cock into her repeatedly, fills her with his seed, and a few minutes later is rock hard and penetrating her again. This is not some mature woman, this is his ultimate conquest, his own dear sweet mother moaning in pleasure and spreading her thighs. Mom and son will rutt like two animals, mom encouraging her son to take his fathers place between her thighs. The son will fill his mothers fertile womb with his seed until she tells him the inevitable and says son I am pregnant. As for the son he will feel a rush of pride as he looks at his mothers growing belly and knows she carries his love child. Mom will be Horner than ever as initiate sex with her lover at frequent intervals. Dad will feel the initial shock of discovering his wife is pregnant while they hardly ever have sex anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THERE IS A BRITISH TILT TO YOUR STORY THIS TIME

I've read many of your story's and did not get a sense of you being a British author. They are a conservative lot, the British. All canes and boy fucking with a "we are better educated", attitude.

Stick to an American affectation. Keep it home, home on the range. This story sucks like a lollipop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good story

Part two both horny moms get pregnant and get more of good fucking.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
A new Favorite

One of the better stories in a while. I am sure Brian & Jack would enjoy the bodies that where denied to them...

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Liked it until...

She mentioned partner swapping. Was gonna give it a 5 but now im thinking. 2 or 3. Tht was a total put off after a good story.

red71054red71054over 7 years ago
swap

Hope there is more. And the swap idea is a big plus. Please hurry with chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another winner from an author who never disappoints

QW's saga is so great and so many different levels. First there's Brian who gets so hard whenever he's around his mother Mary Beth, his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. And like most all moms, Mary Beth is real quick to notice what's happening behind her boy's fly. Brian's young male aggressiveness and self-confidence are on full display. He was "going to fuck his mother's brains out big time, 'You just see if I don't, mom,' he told her in his head." The kid is true to his word, and when he sticks his fat young cock up the same hairy hole he came out of, his delighted mother knew "she was getting a battering that only had ever happened in her mind"--of course it's from her own son! Brian blows his balls and splatters his semen up the cunt of all his boyish dreams, as his mom has the greatest cum of her life. Then, we see how sweet motherfucking spreads. Mary Beth confides in her friend Shelagh that she's getting the by far best fucks of her life from her son Brian. Shelagh admits that her boy Jack has been pressing her on his urge to get reacquainted with the warm wet hole between his mother's thighs he was born from. Shelagh feels empowered by the motherly secrets the two women shared, and her kid gets the best surprise of his life when his own mom just plasters her hand against his crotch and cups and cuddles his young balls. Boys love it when their own mother handles their balls. It validates their young masculinity and promises their impending conquest of that paradise between their mother's legs. Jack fucks his mother as Brian had fucked his, as both moms learn the truth of the old saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat." I just wish this brilliant story went on forever.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
"Another Winner..."? Please curb your enthusiasm.

If anyone wanted to read your Cliff Notes breakdown of the highlights from this story, we'd ask you. Since nobody has asked for your retarded "recap", try to accept the fact that there's no-one else on LitErotica who's interested on your lame, fucking babble.

We know what the author wrote. We READ what the author wrote. You're posting at the END of the fucking story ...which as I've just pointed out: WE'VE JUST FUCKING READ! Having you "share" the highlights is like listening to an annoying little child, hopped up on a double handful of sugar, explain why he likes honey mustard for the tenth fucking time.

In simpler terms, which might stand a better chance of penetrating your microscopic (and presumably "challenged") mind: SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you want to extoll the virtues of a story so badly, GO WRITE ONE! And put your "Highlights Reel" at the beginning of the pile of feces.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Must agree with previous comment

Was a great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story until you suggested swapping sons at the end, That ruined it for me. Sorry ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom wants my shillelagh!

"I've wanted that big stick of yours for a long time now," she said from their merry bath.

keki123keki123over 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones can Go Suck a Dick!!!

Mr. Anonymous (the one who wrote "another winner..."), keep writing your short essays like you always do...We love it.

Some cocksuckers will always be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comments

I gave the story a 4. Thought about giving it a 5. But what fascinated me the most was the comments "war" at the end of the story. You all need to stick to COMMENTS, not arguments. The comments section is for critique, not for playground battles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story it was a little short you should have continued with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous