A Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" His mother stern voice stayed him, it immobilized him. "Darling, take it easy, slow down baby, I can tell you are excited, and to be honest, I am too now. But let's get comfortable shall we, watch," she told him gently. Mary Beth undid her blouse, she slid it off her slim shoulders and let it slide to the floor. Brian stood there goggle eyed at the sight appearing before him.

Her bra followed the same path, and Brian gazed once more on the tits he had never seen since he was a baby, and had no memory of. He marvelled at the fullness, the obvious firmness, and the large round stud like nipples that would soon be claimed by him. Mary Beth undid the zip in her skirt, and that went too, now all she was wearing were her shoes and a loving smile.

"You like?" she asked lovingly, knowing what the answer was already. His bug eyes were enough. "You now darling, do it slowly, I want to watch you too baby," she told him, and slid on the bed to see. Brian was shy but he did it, trying not to tear his clothes off. His cock jutting out from him was a magnet to his mother. Polar opposites this was not. He got on the bed as quickly as he dared, but he couldn't be stopped. His mother saw the sheer eagerness in him. She turned on her back, spread her legs and her son was on her like a well worn suit.

In a fleeting second he banged his re energised cock back into her and he was off like a steam train at a show, he blew all the gears in one go and was blasting full steam ahead before Mary Beth had got her legs over him. She laughed loudly as he entered her, but the first volcanic thrust silenced that, then wiped the smile from her face. It was replaced with an outlandish "Oooooof!" Then she was getting what she had only ever imagined, and never thought she would, she was getting a battering that only had ever happened in her mind.

Mary Beth was in the same heaven her son was, both were giving the other what they so desperately yearned for. Her son's cock was manna, untold pleasure filled her, incomprehensible desire popped from every pore of her smooth skin. Orgasm began to follow orgasm, and Brian, although he wasn't aware of it all yet, was the delivery man for his mothers yearning longing to be sated completely.

He was where he had wanted to be since the day he learned about sex, looking at pictures of naked women when he and his friends were younger, imagining him banging them, making them cry for him. An older woman, a beautiful mature all knowing woman, staring dreamily into his eyes as he fucked her. His mother doing that very thing right now, her mouth open, her lips trembling, and Brian nearly died with hitherto unknown pleasure and happiness.

Brian absolutely lost his control, he hammered and battered his mother, Mary Beth was in a universe of bliss, her climaxes defeating the last one. The intensity of her son, he went on and on, she came more and more until she could go no more. "Brian," she yelled, "stop, please, stop." She threw him off, not because she wanted to, but because she had to.

He fell to her side horror stricken, he was just about to cum again and now this. "Mom, what's the matter, what have I done, have I hurt you?" his plea was plaintive. Mary Beth knew he was panicking, he thought she didn't want this, she had never wanted anything more. "Darling, darling, it's okay baby, and I am loving every heart stopping second baby. I just need to get my breath for a moment. I am not used to this honey. Don't worry, nothing is wrong, in fact nothing could be better than this. I love you so much darling, I do." Mary Beth got over her son, peered into his eyes as only a woman can and kissed him. It was their first real kiss, it was long, hard, soft and gentle.

Mary Beth suddenly got coy, she dropped away, embarrassed by her actions. Kissing him like this had been more intimate than them screwing and making love. She was now the shy little girl she used to be so long ago. "Brian," she whispered, she said no more, but turned her back to him. "Mom," he said slowly, "it's okay, I understand he told her," he didn't. Though he knew somehow, it was time to cuddle and love her. He slid up behind her, slipped his arm around her and kissed her shoulder. "I love you mom," he said, and his cock slid right into the crack of her ass, and over her still super heated pussy. This was enough for Mary Beth, she turned, wrapped her arms around him again, and this time her kiss was meant. Brian returned his mother's kiss as it was being given, with love.

She lowered her hand to take him, she beamed with pride and joy when he moaned under her touch. "Mom," he said, "Please don't stop, not now, please." "I have no intention of stopping Brian, not now, you have opened a very firmly closed door in me, and I am stepping through it to you," she said into his mouth. Brian straightened his body, his cock made the necessary contact, his mother lifted her leg, he slid in and the melded joint was made. Again Brian broke into a frenzy, he nearly came 5 minutes ago, now he had to, there was no way he could get past this explosion.

It was an explosion that nearly blew his mother right off her bed. He shot his next barrow load of cum into her and Mary Beth said a silent prayer to God for sending her son to her like this. She was fastened around him and waiting for him to finish cumming, to relax, rest, and then to love. All of it happened, and soon mother and son were locked into loving embraces, kissing, touching, stroking, feeling, not many words were spoken, none were needed.

The embarrassment gone now, they became new lovers, finding each other, never realising who they were, what they now were to each other. But Mary Beth knew the road they had just embarked on could be a rocky one if she and Brian weren't careful. "Brian," she whispered, "we have to keep this quiet, do you understand? We can't afford to let this get out, we have to be careful darling," she told him. Brian knew, he understood, he agreed. "Yes mom, we must, but I want you to also know that we are in this, we are staying in this. You are mine now, and I am yours, yes?" His mother looked at him and nodded her head before she kissed him to seal the deal. Brian and his mother would be committed lovers for as long as it took.

Now he had a sort of problem, Shelagh, his pal's mother whom he had been trying to seduce for ages now. He would try to be the Brian she knew before he had begun his quest for her. His pal had noticed, and had laughed it off, but what Brian didn't know was, he had been trying it on with Brian's mom as well, it was a kind of tit for tat raid. He too had not got anywhere.

Your dad will be home soon darling," his mother broke through his thoughts, "let's be ready okay?" Brian agreed, and giving her one last kiss, disappeared. Mary Beth never saw him again until the following afternoon, in the morning, he had got up early and gone out, where she knew not, but she thought it was a good idea. "Let him think about things," she thought.

She saw her husband off and began some house work, and at 11am, there was a knock at her door. "Hi Mary Beth," Shelagh said gaily. "Shelagh!" she exclaimed, "what are you doing here, come in, I am just making coffee." They hugged, and sat down, they talked about their husband's, lack of attention etc, their son's, their lives. Then Shelagh said, "Mary Beth, do you remember when I told you about Jack, (her son) trying it on with me. And you said Brian had done the same thing, did you ever think any more of it?"

Mary Beth had only said Brian had done the same because Shelagh had. "Not really," Mary Beth replied, "why?" She went on her guard immediately. "Oh I just wondered," Shelagh said. And against her better judgement Mary Beth said, "Shelagh, I have known you for a lifetime, come on, out with it, what is the matter." "Well," Shelagh said, "Brian was round last week, and he tried to be er, get er, a little friendly, if you know what I mean." "Shelagh," Mary Beth exclaimed, you are telling me my Brian tried it on!" "It's okay Mary Beth, Shelagh said, "I wasn't too sure but I put him in his place just in case," she told her, "please don't tell him I have told you this."

Now Mary Beth knew what had been wrong with him, he was feeling more amorous than he could understand and bear, he had tried his luck with Jack's mother, and why not, she thought, she id super looking and woul figure in any red blooded boys' thoughts. She also thought, to herself. 'The cheeky young bugger, trying to get her, not succeeding, then getting me,' Mary Beth laughed. Shelagh asked her wehy she was laughing.

Having to think quickly, but not realising what she was saying, she said. "You should have let him, you would have been surprised," referring of course to her own amazing sexual encounter with her son. Shelagh was also quick off the mark, said. "What do you mean Mary Beth, have you done it with him?" She stared at her friend, and before she could think of an answer, Shelagh did it herself. "Mary Beth, you haven't, have you? You have! You have haven't you, oh my God." Mary Beth was in no man's land, caught in the cross hairs, she blustered and blabbered her innocence. "Mary Bath, don't you try and kid me," Shelagh told her, "I know you too well. Don't even try to deny it, not now. Oh Mary Beth, oh my goodness."

Mary Beth could only stare at her now, she knew, and she knew she knew. Then thankfully Shelagh let her off the hook. "Was he good then," she sniggered dirtily. "Shelagh," Mary Beth protested, but now she wanted to talk to her best friend, to unburden her soul. "Please Shelagh, you won't tll anyone will you?" "Of course I won't, now come on," she said, "chapter and verse, but first off, is he any good."

"Oh Shelagh he was fantastic, he is fantastic," she admitted. "Isn't it weird," Shelagh said, "here I am, asking you about yours, when my own wants the same thing, it's unbelievable." Mary Beth took the plunge, if she could get Shelagh interested, she would be off the hook completely. "Then Shelagh," Mary Beth said, "if you have the courage, and honestly, I'm not sure you have. Then you should let Jack seduce you and find out for yourself, see how good a young guy can be, and in my case, is."

"What do you mean, I don't have the courage, you don't know how close he has been to succeeding sometimes," she told her. Mary Beth loved this admission. "Then Shelagh," she said, going for the jugular, "get off your moral high horse and do it. You will not be disappointed, I'm not!" Mary Beth could not believe she was having this conversation, that she had been trapped by Shelagh like this, and she was now trying to get her friend to do the same, so she would be safe guarded in the future.

"I will Mary Beth," Shelagh stated vehemently, "you just see if I don't. And I will do it tomorrow, just you wait and see." Mary Beth giggled an hugged her, "Promise you will tell me all about it?" she asked. "You can bet on it, and do you know Mary Beth, I am looking forward to it too," Shelagh whispered. "Now, tell me how Brian seduced you, word for word, or should I say touch, feel, and donger." Mary Beth laughed, then told her exactly how it had happened, what he was like, how good he had been, how he had pounded and battered her, and how she had wonderful trouble staying the course with him.

"Would you like me to test drive Jack for you Shelagh?" this was a knife that Shelagh could not contend with. "I think, Mary Beth," she said, with a certainty that belied her true feelings. That I can take the lesson's myself." They looked at each other, then they broke up laughing. They spent the next hour comparing notes. And when she left, Shelagh was 100% of her upcoming collision with her very unsuspecting son.

The very next morning, both husband's and father's out of the way the way was clear for both mother's to have their ongoing fun, especially Mary Beth, who now knew her son's body fairly well. And Brian definitely knew his mother's. Shelagh on the other hand made sure she was wearing an enticing negligee, her hair was done and she looked right out of the top drawer.

Jack couldn't stop sneaking glances at Shelagh, and they never went unnoticed by his mother, bending a shapely knee, she said blithely. "Jack, do you think I am blind, your eyes are popping out of your head. What is it, have I lost an arm or something," she asked. "No mom, it's just that you look er kind of awesome," he told her staring at her full breasts. By now Shelagh was in full throttle, teasing him was winding her up no end.

To cut a long story short, she said to herself, "Shelagh why don't you do just this, and see what happens." She sashayed up to Jack who was now working his way towards her, and slid up to him. She looked into his eyes and whispered in her head. "Here we go," her hand cupped his balls, felt his cock, and she watched for his reaction. His jaw dropped, then he grinned, then he groaned, his mom was feeling him up and his dick was growing to mammoth proportions. "Is that a gun Jack," she asked, "or is it for me?"

Jack drove his mother backwards, she scrabbled at his pants to get them down, she did so. Then she threw herself around and bent over the table. Jack was unaware that his mother had nothing on underneath her slinky negligee. Her pussy, slick and wet offered no resistance to the thumping intrusion of her son's cock.

"Oh Jack yes, go on baby, do it, have me, do me baby, yes, go on damn it." And Jack did do it, all day long. His mother was a wreck and Jack was sure his cock had lost all of the skin encasing it.

"Mary Beth," she said into the phone that night from her bed, she had told her husband she felt unwell and was having an early night. "Oh Mary Beth, I never knew it was going to be this good, Oh my God, you should have seen him Mary Beth. He was like an animal, all over me all day, he hardly ever stopped." Mary Beth told her that she would call round the following afternoon for a chat. Shelagh told her she might be on crutches. They laughed to each other, and Mary Beth told her she was considering buying some herself.

"Shelagh," she said before she put the phone down. "Yes?" "In a week or two we might consider a swap, what do you think?" Mary Beth laughed and put the phone down on her friend.

12