All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 06'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She uses the "C" word to describe her pussy; but calls her tits breasts.

Most women don't use the appellation of "cunt" to describe their pussies. It is too crude. Other than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good storytelling

But I'm worried about where the plot is headed. Danger, cliches ahead!

Tip: it's "discreet" not "discrete".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
at least you allow

readers a vote. unlike some the new wanna be writers do. but then everyone of them are rotten worthless in the authoring field.

you do have potential over most new be authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thank god I don't know any people fucked up like these two. She is playing with fire but he is way to much of an ass kisser for it to really matter. She will do what she wants while he just accepts it and tries to find an way to describe it in the most grandiose fashion he can possible strum up. Is this set in the 1800's? Do people actually still speak this way? In their own home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
count me in

I’m hooked. Every day I go straight to this series to see what will happen next. I don’t bother reading anything else. The dialog and fluid scene transition and vivid detail has spoiled me. Diagones is incapable of writing a dull sentence or a cliché either. I love these two characters. They both seem innocent but at the same time very adult and intelligent. I wish I could be like Sondra. Even more I wish my husband could be like Jamie. Oh well.

It occurs to me this novella would fit perfectly in the “Romance” category. I half wish it was there. My sisters who read nothing else are missing out on the best romantic erotica ever posted on this site.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Interesting

I don't usually read a story like this one but this one is really interesting. The writing is pretty top notch. The way the sexuality of the characters is thoroughly explored has been fascinating. It looks Jamie is slowly establishing the boundaries and parameters that he can live with, and so far there are still quite a few to explore. This story may go in a direction that will draw fire from some critics, but we must remember that the author isn't being paid and the readers are paying nothing to read it. If someone doesn't like it, they don't need to torture themselves by reading it. The writing is good, the exploration of characters is captivating. Jamie is protecting his business and his home, and also his relationship- it will be interesting to see how far he is willing to go without threatening his boundaries. This story is head and shoulders above the other stories in this category over the past several days. I do agree with one previous comment that a woman doesn't usually refer to her intimate body parts as 'cunt' but in the context of her exploration, this may have some subtle meaning. Otherwise, it's rather minor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Well I will say this for the author, it took 6 chapters for cuck story to come out. They had agreed boundaries and limits but she keeps pushing under the pretense that it part of the game. The only thing going in their toy box which really a casket is their marriage. In an effort to get her hubby a new client she will do things with bull and hubby will accept them. The party's over

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Anticipation!

I love the pace and the delicious teasing Sondra is doing for Jamie. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More literate

manipulation of a weak man. Pathetic how much she does not love him, only herself. She gets what she wants and makes him think it is what he wants. Not love, partnership, or caring for the other. And this will just get worse. When will she buy the knife to cut them off.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
True Love !

The quality of the story writing is truly amazing and I am in ore of the authors ability to construct the scene to be played out.

It seems to me that the husband is being mentally maniplulated in to accepting his wife will and can sleep with other men.

She is clearly using the toy box game to introduce cuckolding to her husband.

It seems she is more in love with her self and her sexualality than her husband !

Great story though !

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Still a great story

I love reading stories of mutual love and understanding between husband and wife, permitting the wife (or husband) freedom to pursue another, with both enjoying the fruits. This story is one of the very best. Sondra isn't trying to embarrass or humiliate hubby, only enhance their sex life through amorous feelings toward others. Anxious to keep reading. Glad I didn't find this until it was all completed and didn't have to wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m out. Totally out. I sort of knew this was headed to cuckdom.

But I shan’t continue. Teasing, voyeurism, exhibition, well ok.

Feeling hard cocks, letting men kiss you and suck your nipples, no.

Broken promises.

Peace

~Enkidu

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Dancing really can be vertical sex, or at least foreplay. Not sure why the previous commenter would read stories on this site expecting a Victorian erotic novel, but to each his poison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The kiss no slap the humping while dancing would have been to much for me. Confront asap if she didn't agree time for my next step and find a place to move and a lawyer. One thing I learned when my wife and I started having problems was I talked to every lawyer in the 3 towns close to us she had to travel for more than an hour. The reason I had talked to the according to law she couldn't hire them. We did work out our differences and put it behind us with one stipulation that if she did anything again like what caused our problem we would be done and divorced. We just had our 44th.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous