A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
332 Followers

"It suddenly got very hot. Body heat. Sexual heat. Hard cock heat. Wet cunt heat. I was desperate to go out and get some fresh air. Warren followed me out to the patio. The summer night was humid, but still refreshing. We were the only ones on the patio."

"Others could have appeared at any moment."

"Maybe that was why Warren took my hand and led us down the steps to a place against the patio wall, where it was very dark and private."

"I see."

"He kissed me."

"And you slapped his face."

"I opened my mouth to his insistent tongue and kissed him back, lost in his power, lost in the moment, lost in the sexual fire that came with us from the dance floor. He put his face in the rectangle of my dress and inhaled my skin, breathed on it, kissed and licked my tits."

Jamie's cock was long and hard under his black tux pants. "And turned you into Scheherazade," he whispered.

"I wish." I said.

Jamie sat up straight. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"My alter ego wasn't with me. It was all your wife Sondra, all on her own."

"Wait a minute!" Jamie stood, quickly. He paced a broken turn on the carpet and glared at me. "You're saying this really happened?"

"Yes, really. But only for a brief spell. As I told you. I regained my senses and told him no, it wasn't to be, that I must go back inside. He was extremely disappointed, but he was still a sensible gentleman. He didn't apologize. He said I was so fantastically beautiful he couldn't help himself. I didn't debate the point. He was so fantastically sexy I couldn't help myself either. For that brief moment."

"Whoa. No. No, no, no. This isn't our script. You really having sex with a man."

"I know. And what we did wasn't really having sex. But I really did kiss him and he really did nuzzle my breasts with his face. It was only a flash in time. But it was real. So very, very real. I had to tell you. It is not possible for me to go behind your back to do anything. It is not possible for me to ever deceive you."

"And I thank you for that. I love you for that. But Sondra... Think. Think if you had been caught. Think of the consequences. All the tongue wagging. Think of me being a laughing stock."

I did think, and very much liked the way Jamie was thinking. He was more disturbed by the risk of public scandal than by what I did. What I did with Warren was a separate disturbance, new to his conditioned capacity, formless and kinetic.

"We didn't get caught, Jamie. No one was out there. No one saw us. Trust me on that."

"I trust you, Sondra. But tonight you went too far. Any of our friends could have gone out to the patio for fresh air too, at any time. Even if they didn't see you kissing that man, they would still wonder, or imagine, and gossip."

"I see where you are coming from. Please don't be angry at me."

My husband stood still and looked at me, all his bristle softening and wilting and melting away. The one thing more alarming than my creating a public scandal was his ever feeling anger at me. That did not happen. It was alien to us. He sat back down beside me on the sofa.

"Oh Sondra. My wife. Love of my life. I'm not angry at you. I'm only protecting us. We have our toy box we love to play with, but in privacy that is inviolate. We cannot allow our private pleasures to have public exposure. Ever. What you did tonight was a great risk. Don't you see that?"

"Yes. I do see that. I promise you it will never happen again... Not like that," I added, and watched my husband's eyes scramble to focus on the "not like that" of three hours ago suddenly streaking off to out of mind futures. It was more than he could absorb.

"You really did kiss that man?"

"I really did."

"What got into you, what led to that?"

"Are you opening our toy box lid, my love?"

He flinched, like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Well...yes, I suppose I am. In our privacy we both must protect at all costs."

"What got into me? A mood that started when I asked you should I wear my panties or not. My sexy dress. The night out. The exhileration of feeling like the belle of the ball. And I was, to a high degree. A lot of men wanted to dance with me."

"You were THE belle of the ball." Jamie said. "Hands down."

"Feeling all those men get hard cocks when they danced with me. Their unspoken privilege to get hard, my privilege to feel them press against me. That happening all over the dance floor, I felt sure. And then there was Warren." I looked into Jamie's eyes and saw his unencumbered capacity. "Toy box wide open?"

"Wide open." My husband said.

"Eyes wide open?"

"Wide to see all." His breathing tightened. The corners of his mouth twitched.

"Warren was a man's man. Handsome in that manly way without being pretty. He was sure of himself. He knew I was primed for sexual adventure. And I was. The dress I had on, the tacit allowance given to all on the dance floor. His erection was my prize of the evening. The best of all. Bigger, harder, longer than any of the others. It fit to my cunt so nicely. Ohooooo..."

I grabbed my husband's hand and brought it up my spread legs to press it hard to my cunt. Just like Warren's splendid cock had pressed hard. Jamie's wide opened eyes saw it all.

"That's what got into me. We were practically dry fucking during our every dance. I might have had little mini orgasms. I know my panties got soaking wet."

"And still soaking wet. My fingers feel it." Jamie said, with me and sharing.

"Our body heat was searing. I had to get out, get some air. He followed me. No one else was out on the patio. It was that small one to the side, with the potted plants. You know it don't you?"

"I think. Not sure I completely know the layout."

"We were alone, but Warren took the precaution of leading us down the steps and out of sight. I never had a thought of resisting. With all that had got into me." I put my hand on Jamie's crotch. "Your big wonderful cock understands the state I was in."

Jamie kissed me. Spontaneously and with passion.

"He kissed me. I opened my mouth to his insistent tongue and welcomed his kiss. He touched my innocent virginal breasts. But at first the touch wasn't touch. His hand and fingers making sliding motions so close that the air between his fingers and my breasts seemed to have electrical charge that sent that exquisite pleasure all over and made my nipples stand up hard and wanting. Then his sliding fingers did touch, skin to skin, do delicately and gentle. Just like that. Oh yesssss. Just like that."

Jamie's hand had risen to my breasts, on capacity volition, to delicately, gently stroke my breasts. Reenacting. He was with me. Breathless. Totally enthralled. His cock throbbed and I caressed it, gently, delicately, just as Warren and now my husband stroked my breasts framed in a rectangle of silk.

"And at the height of the sweet, sweet, tremendously exciting pleasure Warren's stroking fingers gave me I thought of you. I did. I honestly did. How I would describe it all to you later. Share it all with you."

"And now you do. Share it all."

"He lowered his head and breathed on my breasts, nuzzled in the valley, kissed each one, licked them up and down. Yes Jamie, yes, yes, yes, just like that!.... My right nipple popped free and he sucked it into his mouth and I blanked out for a moment. But I came to and came to my senses. At last I regained that strict self control you ordered me to maintain. I apologized and told him we must stop. Wrong time wrong place. We didn't even know each other. And I was a married woman who loved her husband completely. I had just lost my head for moment. He was crushed, but saw I meant what I said, and he had no other choice really but to follow me back onto the patio and into the building. No one saw us. Believe me. And I was ready to go home. With you. Be with you. Share with you. And now I want you to take me to bed and fuck me."

To be continued

diagones
diagones
332 Followers
12