All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 11'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
This chapter was like . . .

. . . a woman selecting delicate and sex lingerie to wear for her lover the first time. Exciting and necessary to be sure but ultimately a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The mind boggles

This short chapter was a moment of truth if ever there was one. Damn!!! I try to imagine my cock buried in my wife and listening to her tell me what Sondra says to Jamie. We are adventurous but no where close to this. This is the most powerful description of erotic intimacy I have ever read. Because the husband wants it as much as the wife.

I keep trying to put my feet in Jamie’s shoes. Some poster identified Jamie as “primal instinct” acting out. That sure fits all the chapters of this story. His primal instinct is his experience of devastating erotic excitement in hearing his wife tell of sex with other men. His wife has spent 11 chapters slowly nurturing his primal instinct to give him full assurance he is not a freak and she loves him and his primal instinct.

This mind set is best examined in analogy. Suppose Sondra was bisexual and Jamie was terribly turned on by that, but frightened Sondra might fall in love with another woman and leave him? Sondra’s “primal instinct” would be her bisexuality and Jamie’s eager task would be assuring her that he wanted to share her kink as much as he could. Even facilitate it. That would stop the burn the bitch brigade in their tracks.

This is the most compelling, and unsettling, literary erotica I have ever read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
The build-up is killing me ...

But, I love it.

:)

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Getting closer to resolution

and the crowd is waiting. Kudos to svg1 and others who have helped me understand better what the writer is trying to convey.

But used a map to find Dennis' house-ever heard of Garmin, or any of the jillion apps for the smart phone...when was this written?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 10 years ago
This is an itch that needs scratched!!!

I'm just like Monagamous_Now. The build up is torture, but the climax hopefully will be fulfilling as all that went before. And I see in this chapter, finally, Jamie's acceptance of Sondra's wishes to have sex with another man. That is exactly what it is. As the characters said they will set aside their wedding vows for a short time to receive that gratification they both seem to want.

Diagones, I applaud your effort with this erotica. I hope that you can produce another with the same suspense and nastiness as this one has done. I see you have other stories, but I do not read Gay stories. I will not read MM because it is unnatural. Otherwise, please continue on and hopefully use our suggestions and comments to build on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it is interesting to me that the same point where readers seem troubled in the "lack" of development of Jamie's character is also the point where the readers differ so widely on what they read into just how on-board Jamie is with Sondra's coming affair. Sondra believes that Jamie is on the same page and says that repeatedly--but that doesn't make it so. Despite his arousal with the box, and when he is buried inside Sondra, of course, the actual words Jamie utters could be as much a full endorsement for the next step as a reluctant willingness to trust Sondra that the next giant leap will be as exciting and no more troubling, than the past tiny steps. We are all reading our own intent and emotion into Jamie. I can't wait to find out where the truth really lies.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Getting close!

For us, Jamie and Sondra are on the same page and now the final scene is awaiting! Well written and a well told story of a real life situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jamie throws a curve

Jamie has always had doubts about taking the fantasy to reality. Since Dennis went home this weekend, now is a good time for Jamie to tell Sondra about him coming up with his story for her. He lets her know his doubts and the only way this story can be completed is if both of them come back with their own story for the other. Both must be able to experience the reality of sharing an experience with another person- not just one (Sondra). Sondra begins to balk about Jamie's idea. Jamie knows Dennis has 2 weeks left before he heads home for good. He holds firm to his idea. Sondra must decide if she wants to chance Jamie finding her replacement.

realmrsrealmrsabout 10 years ago
Only Three More Chapters To Go!

I'm enjoying this tantalising tale but basically it's really only a very short story which could have been told in one hit.

I realise that diagones is spacing it out as a tactic to create an erotic atmosphere. These things rarely happen in "one hit."

I know from personal experience (when my wife did precisely to me what she is doing to Jamie) it was well over two months before she finally came home pantiless, with cum running down her legs into her strappy summer sandles.

And I know the waiting was gut-wrenching - a mixture of jealousy and eroticism!

So my suggestion is to finish us off by submitting the next three chapters in one hit!!

P.S. I just hope "our" Dennis isn't a dud root! LOL

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Very erotic

That is what we are here for! Great tension even though we know what is happening. That is hard to do! Perhaps the tension is coming from our own insecurities about allowing our spouses such leeway in experiencing others. Most of us have huge problems in following in Jamie and Sondra's footsteps. I'm sure Sondra is similarly insecure in sharing Jamie with another woman. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Just another cheating/willing cuckold piece of trash. Deleting the comments won't change that fact. Why don't you delete your scores too. They reflect the real feeling of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY EROTIC INDEED! I HAVE NOT READ ANY OTHER CHAPTERS BUT I LIKE THIS ONE NEVERTHELESS

I wanted my wife to fuck another man but she flatly refused that avenue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-very erotic........

I would advice your wife to dump your ass as quickly as possible. Guys like you are sick and need to be send packing.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
another thought.

Does Dennis come back, I know schools not over, just saying. Our Sondra would be put away wet. I don't hate her, I just can't share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have mental health issues.

Sorry but I don't see any self respecting woman staying with your sick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony., wife left his sorry ass becasue she had no respect for him

so if anyone knows about why women leave it's Annony! Gave you a 5

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
I came in at chapter 10. Thank god

Well written, but too slow. As written she is selfish and manipulative. Not despicable, but not a good person to associate with long term. Unless she gets awareness of that flaw, and reins it in.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Consensual adultery. What a nice way of saying cuckold.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

How rich, commenters questioning the metal stability of the writer. Why do they read these stories at all? Just to carp and complain, I guess. Anyhow, the stage is finally set. It’s been a nice build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous