A Maggot in My Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything you want me to do for you miss?' the insinuation blatant. Sara shook her head from side to side, but her body was wracked by the feelings of pleasure and the unbearable drive to have her hand buried between her legs. She turned and ran from the room out into the hall. She had to escape these feelings, she had to escape her embarrassment, yet she could find no escape. She felt dampness spreading down her legs and the smell of arousal cloyed the air in her nostrils. She shouldn't feel this way, she needed to wash this cursed cream off her skin before all her hair was gone.

Marie wandered slowly into the hall, a little unsure of her mistress and her antics, and hovered in the doorway. There she was holding onto the post at the bottom of the stairs and humping herself against its length. She seemed wild and insatiable; there was no humiliation too much for her. Suddenly Sara opened her eyes and saw Marie watching. She turned red and ran up the stairs. Marie heard a banging of doors as Sara seemed suddenly unfamiliar with her own home. Groans intermingled with sobs echoed down the stairway as Marie hesitated, uncertain at the foot of the stairs. The sounds were more reminiscent of a cornered animal than her mistress. She climbed the stairs slowly and found her lying on her bed, her legs splayed wide and her hand tearing at the material of a pair of rubber panties. Marie saw the jar of cream and picked it up. She approached slowly.

"Let me help. Do you want me to help you?" She lowered her face close to Sara's and stared straight into her eyes. There was a hint of mockery and a hint of duplicity in the face Sara stared up into. She was hot and sweaty lying underneath this girl whose eyes just stared down at her. All the while Sara's hand would not let up driving this evil cream deeper into her skin and tormenting her all the more. She pictured the hairs, one by one falling away and her mound starting to look bare. She felt the attraction of Marie's proximity and the smell of her perfume as it floated over her face. She felt the contrast of herself dirty and defiled in front of this clean and proper woman who was offering her help.

"Let me ease your pain. Will you let me remove your panties?" Marie still looked her straight in the eye, and Sara was aware enough to understand how humiliating her position was. If she were to allow Marie to take off her panties she would have demeaned herself in front of the maid, who would lose any respect from her.

Marie looked down at Sara, much like a wise parent trying to calm a naughty child caught in the act. Sara looked at her with pleading in her eyes, but the nagging in her groin would not let up. Slowly she started to nod and a sob escaped her lips.

"There then. Just lie back," Marie cooed, and she smacked her hand away. Sara lay back and stared up at the ceiling trying desperately not to think about what was happening. Her hands clawed at the bedcovers to keep them busy. She felt Marie's hands cold against her flesh as she gripped the sides of the panty. With one swift stroke she yanked Sara down the bed as the rubber material pulled away from her. She felt her hair pulling away with it and yelped both in the sudden pain and with a gush of erotic energy. Sara lay panting and making guttural sounds, not attempting to move or cover herself. Her legs splayed, her cream saturated cunt in full view of Marie who was towering over her on the bed. Sara suddenly heard a snap of latex and saw Marie pulling on a pair of latex gloves.

"Now lets see the damage." She started to smooth away the cream with the gloves and collected it. The cream was dark with her hairs, which Marie smeared onto the bed cover. Sara felt a little relief each time the latex glove slid across her nakedness. It was soothing the slow glide of the slippery latex over her hairless skin. Into Sara's mind crept the thought that she was offering herself to Marie, that her nakedness before the maid was an invitation for her to be used, and she felt anxiety – was Marie pleased with her nakedness now that she had removed the cream? Would she prove smooth enough?

Marie's fully gloved hand started to inspect the area between Sara's legs. There was an air of detachment about the way she pulled apart Sara's lips and looked upon her. Sara bit her lip, she felt she was under inspection to see whether she had done her job well. Yet a part of her brain screamed at her, this was the maid she was allowing to humiliate her. She should get up and rush to the bathroom to wash the vile stuff off. Yet she just lay passively while Marie continued to probe her. Suddenly she seemed to drag her mind away from her task and Marie turned matter-of-factly to her:

"Are you going to work today?" She spoke like a friend, not like a maid any more. Sara noticed this but given her predicament felt it better to let it pass. She considered the question for a moment. She was still out of breath, her abdomen heaving under the maid's legs which straddled her waist. She pictured herself at the office and recalled how she had just run around the house finding anything to rub against her crotch. She shuddered at the thought of doing something like that in front of her colleagues at work.

"No I need some rest." she gasped.

Marie smiled, slid down the bed and kissed her clean mound. "That's great, but you are still a bit too rough down here for a proper kissing."

Sara was too far-gone to be surprised by anything now. She just lay there trying to collect her thoughts and let Marie carry on. She did not notice Marie collecting more cream from the tub and refilling the rubber panties. Turning her back towards Sara she reached down and slipped the panties through her legs once again. As Sara tried to raise her head to see what she was doing and was confronted by the close proximity of Marie's ass to her face. She remembered the feelings of excitement she had felt earlier, about burying her face in her ass and fought to withdraw.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Just needs a little bit more," in a sing-song voice.

Sara felt the material being pulled up her legs. She tried to struggle as the realisation of what Marie was doing hit here. Yet she was too tired from all her exertions to put up a fight. Sara felt the material slide over her mound and Marie's hand press the cream once again into her vulva. She closed her eyes in despair.

More to follow...

12