A Magic Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her loose pussy has it's effect and I feel my cock twitching and I grab her hips holding her down on my cock as it starts to pump my seed inside her, the orgasm making me cry out with it's intensity. She cums again as my hot spunk floods inside her.

I left Sophie in a pool of cum asleep on the bed with a smile on her face. What a girl! What a gift that box had given me!

I got home and into the shower, grabbed a few hours of sleep. I was woken by my phone. It was Mai-ling. She called me a pervert for posting on Tinder and I pointed out that that was where I met her, and after due consideration, she decided she must be a pervert too. She had some rude pictures of her wearing a school uniform on her profile, pictures up her skirt a dildo sticking out between her lips. I asked if she fucked a lot of people on Tinder. She said she had only fucked one man, someone much older than her, since then it had only been her toys. I asked if the school uniform was just for her then? She answered it was her real uniform from back when she was in school and she put it on for the Tinder photos. She had some fantasies.

I arranged to meet her at her flat, I had to go to the fancy dress shop on the way to hire a mortar and cape.

I reached the flat, the door was open as arranged. I walked in wearing a suit and the school teachers cape and mortar, there was a desk set up in the room, a chair behind. I make myself comfortable on the chair. After a few moments there is a knock on the door. "Come." I call. Mai -Ling opens the door. She is wearing a British school girl uniform a blue skirt, white socks, black shoes, white blouse, tie and blue jacket, her hair is shoulder length with the wonderful blue black shine of a Japanese girl, she has a pink flower nestled in it and she is wearing big black rimmed glasses. I know she is 20, but she looks 16, innocent until you see her eyes. "Ah Mai-Ling, in trouble again? What did you do this time?" Mai-Ling hangs her head a little

"I only threw a piece of paper at Eric. He was being cheeky." She almost stamps her foot, obviously into her role. I stand up and walk around the desk, sitting on the front of it.

"You know I am going to have to punish you don't you?" She stuck her chin out

"Why? Eric didn't get punished!" She pouts, prettily.

"Don't you dare cheek me Mai-Ling" I say firmly "You will only make your punishment worse." I stand up. "now please lean forward over the desk."

"No I won't!" she says. This time she does stamp her foot! I stand and take her slim shoulders and push her face down onto the desk, holding her down by the back of the neck.

"You will do what you're told!" I take my hand away from her neck and leave her on the desk. "Good." I place a hand on her bum, firm and hard under the material. I lift it and slap her hard. Once, twice, three times, she squeals after the third one and I rest my hand on her bum once more my hand stroking gently. "So are you ready to apologise?"

"No!" her voice a little muffled on the table, "Eric didn't get punished!"

"You leave me no choice Mai-Ling." I pull at her skirt, pulling it up over her bum, revealing her skinny thighs and bubble butt. Her panties are cotton, white with pink stitching around the waist and a teddy bear picture. I slap her bum again, leaving a red mark on her thigh, I slap her other cheek leaving a red handprint, and once again on the panties.... "Apologise mai-Ling?"

"No!!! Never!" She squeaks. I pull her panties down, watching as her arse is revealed, round and hard, her pussy lips revealed as they fall down to her ankles. God she has a nice bum. I feel my cock twitch. I slap her again, leaving new hand prints on her bum, her skin red and angry looking, again, again I slap her, the last time leaving my hand resting on her, finger curled so it just brushes her pussy lips. Her breath is coming ragged and fast. I move my fingers slow and gently against her pussy lips,

"So, apologise?" I ask once again, fingers still exploring her. She looks over her shoulder, eyes unfocused, lips open and moist.

"No. No...." I pull down my trousers and my cock, hard and ready springs out. I stand behind her and place it against her wet cunt. With one thrust I push inside her, the tightest pussy I have ever been able to enter and she sighs as it stretches and fills her. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back as I jerk and stroke into her. Oh my god it feels good inside her, she cums at once and then again, each orgasm merging into the next, building until she is bucking and making a low moaning sound. Her movements trigger me and I am pumping my cum into her the third different woman in three days!

So why did I start this by saying to avoid a mysterious shop? Well I continued meeting women. A new girl every night, everyone wonderful and every one sexy. Sometimes I met two or three women in a day. And then Sara called. She was pregnant. Sophie. Mai-Ling. Jane and Harriet and Mary and Elizabeth and little Anny and Emily. All on the pill all pregnant. I am going to be the father of 35 kids. I daren't have sex with any woman, they don't make condoms big enough for my huge cock. I have all the equipment but can't use it!

12