A Maiden's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lord was lost in her flesh, his body stiffened, the muscles of his dick tightened and he blew his load out the back of Meg's thighs. As he was pumping his seed, he bit and sucked on Meg's tit. This became more intense with each pump. He was hurting Meg. She placed a hand on his face and tried to push his mouth away from her breast. Mountford's gush eventually came to a trickle. His cock softened and withdrew between the flesh of the young lass' thighs. Mountford was a satisfied man, happy with the deal he had made.

"Thank you my sweet," Lord Mountford whispered contentedly. He took out a handkerchief and wiped his softening cock clean, then handed it to Meg. He called for Jeeves to get the carriage ready.

Meg stood in the shed a little shocked. She felt she had taken a big step into the adult world. She wiped her crotch, breast and mouth. She then returned to the kitchen.

Her mother saw her face flushed and knew what had happened. She was pleased Meg was learning how to get through life using all of her assets.

"Come here sweetheart. His Lordship is a little excited today. Things will be much better once you are at the manor. You will have plenty of dresses. Young William Mountford will keep you company and his Lordship is in no physical shape to bother you too much," Colleen Jones said as she hugged and comforted her daughter.

---------------------------------

Eventually the day arrived for Meg to be delivered to her suitor. Meg wasn't excited about her future. It wasn't the romantic one she envisioned, but at least she would be a Lady and she and the family will now be socially and financially secure.

To enjoy the countryside before she left, Meg went for a walk in the woods. While in the woods, Meg heard yelling coming from her home. She started running towards the house. Her parent's were yelling her name. As she cleared the forest she saw her parents in the wagon, driving fast towards town. They were being chased by a band of marauders. Her parents saw her and yelled out for her to hide in the woods while they went to get help.

The marauders were between Meg and the departing wagon. Meg stopped and ducked behind some bushes. A bunch of marauders were pillaging the farmhouse. She heard the marauders yelling to search the orchard. A marauder suddenly emerged from the orchard and spotted her in the bushes. Meg did not have time to fret for her parents, she turned and started running back to the forest. He started yelling.

Soon Meg had a group of marauders chasing after her. She was familiar with playing and running in the woods and was able to out run them. Once she had run out of sight she dived into a pile of leaves, which had settled in an embankment near the river. The marauders went past her, but she stayed undercover. After a while she heard them come back. They were searching the forest for her. A couple of them were talking about how the farmer and his wife escaped in a wagon. They did not worry about that. It left them the farm to pillage. They just wanted a wench for pleasure.

Meg lay under the leaves until the shadows in the forest were getting long. Daylight was fading. Meg thought she was safe to break cover. It was a mistake. One of the marauders had stayed back hoping to find her and fuck her. Meg spotted him just as he stood up. In panic, Meg ran into the river, her dress ballooning as she entered the water. Her dress was hindering her. She stopped and unbuttoned her dress, letting it fall off her body, leaving her clothed only in her underwear.

The marauder stood on the bank, stunned, as he watched Meg perform her striptease. Once he saw her swimming to the opposite bank of the river he entered the river to catch her, but he had to stop once he was up to his chest. He could not swim and had to return to the bank.

When Meg reached the opposite bank she looked down at her body and noticed her underwear was see through when it was wet. She quickly ducked behind a bush to cover her modesty and to see whether the marauders would continue their chase. The marauder who had spotted her had raised the alarm and more grubby men came running to the river. Most of them stripped down to their underwear and proceeded to swim across the river. They were determined to catch her. Meg turned and ran into the dense forest, her wet underwear clinging to her body, her bosom bouncing wildly, the branches and leaves whipping against her bare legs and thighs.

Exhausted, she stopped to rest near a cliff face. She noticed a little gap between a large boulder and the cliff face. The gap was hidden by bushes. Meg thought she would be able to hide and rest in the gap. She clambered behind the boulder and discovered there was a cave entrance nestled in there. She entered the cave and collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. Breathing heavily, covered in dust, she lay on the floor for a while. Her rest was disturbed by sounds of the marauders near the cliff face. One of them noticed dampness near the boulder. They had discovered the gap in the boulder and were trying to clamber in. Meg quickly scrambled further into the cave. The cave became darker as she went further, but that did not scare Meg as much as being caught by the marauders.

She felt her way into the dark cave until the sound of the marauders was in the distance.

She stood in the dark and waited. She noticed there was a faint sound of flowing water. Meg stumbled on in the dark, following the sound of the water. She was barely able to make out a faint glow ahead in the cave. She was glad the sun had not fully set. When she reached the glow she found it was a crevice in the mountain along which a stream was flowing. Shrubs had overgrown the top of the crevice so that only a few rays of light entered. Meg scooped up handfuls of water to quench her thirst.

The stream led down a dark channel. The current was quite strong and the water was cold. Meg walked back towards the entrance, hoping the marauders were not able to enter the cave. To her distress she heard them at the entrance. They were making torches to search the cave. Meg knew she had to move on. She silently returned to the stream. Her body covered in dirt, her hair matted with sweat. She needed a wash. She waded into the cold water. It cleansed the dirt off her body. She dipped her head under the water. Meg felt refreshed and clean. She swam slowly with the current. Letting the current carry her, it carried her where there was no ledge or bank she could clamber onto.

She stopped swimming and stood up in the stream. The water came up to her shoulders. Meg moved to the side of the stream and placed her hand on the crevice wall. The water at the side only came to her waist. She walked along the stream, feeling her way along the crevice wall. Her feet were hurting from walking on rocks and gravel on the bed of the stream. Meg wanted to get out of the stream.

Meg noticed a dark patch ahead which was not illuminated by the faint light leaking from the top of the crevice. Meg waded towards it. The dark patch was a landing above the water line. She hauled herself out of the cold water. She adjusted her bra to properly cover her breasts. Even in the dim light she noticed her areola and the dark hairy shadow around her pussy. Meg was too exhausted to care. She sat down to rest. Her skin white from the cold, had formed goose bumps, and her nipples were erect and hard.

She blew on her hand to warm them up. She then rubbed her shivering arms and legs to get warm. She rubbed her cold nipples to get them to settle down. Blowing on her hands, she then rubbed her bare legs and felt relief as the blood began to flow through her limbs. She rubbed every part of her body she could reach. Meg shook out the water from her hair. In the dim light she stood up and vigorously rubbed her limbs as she moved around.

Meg had done all she could to get warm. She sat huddled on the floor of the ledge, depressed. She lay back on the landing and looked up at what she could see of the sky. In boredom she trailed a hand down between her thighs. She was greeted by the warmth wafting from her vagina. She smiled that there was a warm spot in this dim, cold crevice. She casually rubbed her panty covered pussy as she looked up at the sky. She blew into her hands to warm them up but they were still cold.

Meg slipped a hand into her panty and placed it over her warm pussy. Her finger found the entrance to her warm vagina and she slipped a cold finger into it. Her finger became warm very quickly. She put a second finger into her moist hole. It made her feel even warmer. "I'm such a wicked girl," she thought.

Meg trailed her other hand down and gently rubbed her fingers over her clitoris. She had both hands in sync; two fingers in and out, and four fingers rubbing. She was no longer rubbing herself to keep warm. Meg started to take deeper breaths. Her rubbing became more vigorous.

As a lonely country girl, she had done this plenty of times, but somehow it never felt as good as this. In that dim light her whole body focused on her hot spot. She closed her eyes, lost in her own lustful world. Her nipples hard and yearning for a man's touch, Meg arched her back, trying to fit a third finger in.

A noise in the crevice startled her. She heard the faint sound of the marauders at the mouth of the crevice. They were wading in the water, coming towards her. She was astounded they had followed her this far. Meg quickly stood up and pressed herself against the dark wall of the landing. She felt a draft to her side. She discovered a small tunnel leading off the landing. It looked like it had been dug into the crevice wall. It was too small for Meg to stand up in. In the dim light, the marauders may not be able to see this cave and may not even notice the landing. Meg got on her hands and knees and entered the tunnel to hide. It was not tall, but it was surprisingly wide.

As the marauders approached, Meg noticed light was reflecting off the walls. They had torches. Meg backed herself further into the tunnel. The light in the crevice kept getting brighter. Meg backed herself further in, until the entrance was a distance away. She waited and listened. She could still hear the men wading in the distance. Then there was quiet.

A flaming torch suddenly appeared at the entrance of the tunnel, a face peered in.

Meg bolted back in shock, hitting her head on the roof of the tunnel. She turned around and scrambled as fast as she could on her hands and knees, into the depths of the tunnel. It was pitch black now. She did not know how far she had gone but she kept scrambling. Meg stopped. It was dead silent. She could no longer hear the marauders. Meg was exhausted and sweating from her exertion. She then heard a disturbance far behind her, so she pushed herself to keep going. Looking ahead Meg caught a glimpse of a blue iridescent light. It was a relief to get out of the dark.

Meg's hands and knees were sore when she eventually reached the light. The light was being radiated by a soft moss which lined the tunnel. Meg looked behind her. It was dark and still. Meg kept going, the moss gave off a faint lavender aroma. It made her feel very calm. Her muscles no longer ached. She felt good crawling on her hands and knees. She began to feel happy and relaxed.

Eventually, Meg was too tired to go on. She lay on the soft moss and rested. It felt like a wonderful rug. The soft blue light was comforting. She lay there and listened for a while. She rolled onto her back and watched the radiating moss on the ceiling.

The cool air in the cave caressed Meg's wet body. She felt her nipples become sensitive and erect, pointing up at the ceiling. A ripple of air fanned her skin, creating goosebumps. The world was quiet. Meg closed her eyes. Exhaustion took over, Meg drifted off into a deep sleep. Dreaming contentedly of things which pleased her.

Dreaming of hands caressing her legs. Spreading her legs. Opening her thighs. Fingers enjoying the feel of her fleshy thighs. Fingers slyly tugging at her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders. Her breasts exposed, pointing proudly up at the ceiling, feeling the cool air over them. A long wet tongue flicking her nipples. Is that young Bill Mountford wanting to taste her wares? No, there are two tongues, each licking a nipple, exploring her areola. Meg pushed her breasts up to savor the mouths on her breasts. Her breasts swelled up with lust. Yes, she wanted her bosoms to be used, but that wasn't enough.

She was feeling frustrated in this dream. Meg pushed her crotch up into the air, searching for something against which to press her wanton vagina. She wanted that delicious contact with her dream lover. All she was getting was air and it was making her frustrated. She groaned restlessly.

The goblins in the cave were getting very excited by her responses. They were only a couple of feet tall, naked green skin, large catlike eyes which gave them darkvision, long noses, long tongues and penises the size of a human finger. This was a squad of three males who were foraging.

They had been watching Meg from the moment she clambered onto the landing. Her performance on the landing excited them. They had long wanted a human female to mate with and here was one which seemed perfect. To this point they were very quiet, careful not to disturb the sleeping beauty. They worked as a team, orchestrating a seduction. They had to be patient. No sudden actions. Only do what the sleeping beauty was positioning herself for. Simply satisfy her wants. No surprises which would wake her up.

While hands softly caressed Meg's breasts. A hand carefully tugged at the waist of Meg's panties. It slowly slipped the panty off her waist, over her hips, it gave a tug to get the fabric to release from the grip of her crotch. Another tug and the panty was around her knees and finally it slipped easily off her legs.

Fingers immediately caressed the naked pussy. Stroking the hairy mons, caressing the labia and clitoris. A fat, coarse, knobby finger tip was tentatively inserted into that warm pussy. The finger was like a big, fat green bean. The finger was removed and sniffed, before being licked and re-inserted, a little deeper. Gently that finger poked in and out. Another finger stroked Meg's pubic bush, before going lower to rub Meg's clit.

Tongues continued to ardently suck and lick every inch of Meg's breasts. Meg offered her hooters up for stimulation like they had never been before.

Meg's body had never been stirred to this level. Her legs spread out, wanting more. She licked her lips, pouting for a fantasy kiss. She drew her legs up, and then let her thighs fall open, creating a bow as if she was riding a horse. Yes, she would have liked to be riding the farm horse now.

The goblins drew back and watched Meg's licentious movements. They started to run their long tongues along their lips. A couple ran their broad tongues over Meg's nipples and areola. A bold one knelt between her thighs and ran his long tongue along her labia, up to the bud of her clitoris. He gave her clit a long, wet, longing lick. Meg's pussy followed the tongue. The tongue returned to the steaming entrance. It became thin and was slowly inserted into the passage. A trail of saliva flowed into the vulva. The tongue went deeper as it got wetter.

Meg restlessly arched her back. She was having such a lustful dream. The tongue just kept going deeper, it felt like an everlasting tongue. Suddenly it stopped and withdrew. Meg did not want it to go away, her pussy pushed forward, searching for the tongue.

The hands on her breasts were now getting bold. They were squeezing those soft mounds, so that the nipples stood up for licking and sucking. Excited hands were now covering those large round bosoms. The mouths were having to fight for room.

When that tongue returned to Meg's pussy. It was wetter, it went all the way in. The tongue in her pussy was much more ordered than the ones on her breast. It was patient. It licked and probed without going too deep. It teased Meg's pussy, enticing. Meg's vulva started twitching, wanting something to pump her. The tongue held steady, then pushed in a little more.

The sleeping Meg raised her feet on tiptoes to give maximum elevation to her crotch, searching for deeper penetration. The long tongue went deeper, spittle generously coating that warm hole. Suddenly Meg groaned, her vulva clenching around the tongue. The tongue went it as deep as it could go, and started to pump Meg's pussy. Meg's crotch lowered itself to the floor and started to give short pumps.

The tongue got into the groove and moved with Meg's hips. It had managed to rub against Meg's G-spot. Meg's body was beginning to get agitated. She was breathing heavily. Her pussy was pumping upward. Her back arched. The tongue withdrew, it was time for Daibando to take over.

Daibando, the only goblin with a dick large enough to satisfy this giant maiden. Daibando, the male goblin female goblins struggled to accommodate. He stepped between the beautiful human's thighs. He spat on his hand and smeared his spittle on his mighty green cock. He tugged on it until it was hard and angry. He shook it with a flourish, as the other goblins watched in awe. He rubbed the bulbous head along Meg's labia. He slowly pressed against her opening. Slowly he inserted his mighty rod into her vulva. The heat and odor from that fleshy pit enveloped him as he leaned in. Pushing and pushing until he was balls deep. The whole three inches.

Meg sighed with relief. At last she felt like she had a large bean inserted in her pussy. Two of her right hand fingers twitched, mirroring the pumping of that cock which had penetrated her vagina.

Daibando's cock was twice as thick of any other goblins. He was at least two fingers wide. He proudly pumped Meg slowly, so he would not awaken her. Her wet hole seemed to have no bottom, it seemed like it wanted to swallow him. Daibando was in as deep as he could go and was straining as he ground his dick in Meg's vulva.

Meg's vulva gripped his cock, trying to hold him in, wanting him to go deeper. She thrust her hip up and almost dislodged the goblin from his roost.

The goblin started to do long hard strokes, to placate that hot, wet, monstrous hole. He slammed into the sleeping beauty as hard as he could. Rising up on his toes, to slam his goblin dick into the 'giantess'. He spread his arms out and held onto Meg's waist, so he could stay on top of this magnificent sex. He knew he had to cum before she awoke. He sped up his pumps. He pumped as fast as he could. Daibando was fucking Meg like an animal, fucking her frantically. His green cock slurping in and out.

Meg's body shuddered from the pumping. She groaned and writhed with the relentless stimulation of her body.

A cheeky goblin licked his finger and slowly pushed it into her rectum. He left it in there and wiggled it to loosen her anus. He removed his finger and put more saliva on it before reinserting it.

The friction in her back hole made Meg gasp. This was new. It felt dirty, but it heightened all the other titillation washing over her body.

Meg arched her back, raising her feet on her toes, pushing her twitching pussy up in the air. Raising the Daibando off his feet. She wanted deeper penetration. Fatter penetration. Harder. The excited goblin shoved his hard cock into Meg's giant cunt as far as he could. His little dick was no bigger than two of Meg's fingers, but it was all our horny farm girl needed.

The goblin hung on to her hips like he was riding a bucking bronco. He stayed on as best he could, pumping as fast as he could. He would not take long to cum. Meg's vulva had clenched his little cock, Meg Jones was hot to cum.

Daibando kept pumping rapidly until Meg pushed her crotch up violently as she came. This threw him off her thighs causing his dick to pop out as he started cumming. He fell back onto the cave floor, his hard cock spraying his semen up at the ceiling of the cave. Daibando frantically grabbed his pulsating dick, got up and shoved it back into that hot hole, to Meg's relief. He ground it inside Meg's pussy, pumping the rest of his semen inside that hot wet hole. He ground against her until all his thin liquid was spent and his cock was going limp. He then slid off exhausted. Meg moaned.