A Maiden's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg was still restless. She rolled onto her stomach. Her face buried in the moss, breathing in the intoxicating fumes of the moss. She pressed her soft breasts hard against the floor. She rubbed her nipples against the soft moss on the floor. Her nipples had become tender, with heightened sensitivity. Meg's whole body was tingling. She splayed her thighs and began to press her cunt against a tuft of moss. Her lust was not sated.

Meg still had an erogenous spot which was fresh and yearning to be satisfied. She raised herself onto her hands and knees. Moaning. She was dreaming she was back on the farm and she was a mare in heat. She clumsily moved forward on her hands and knees, before lowering her drowsy forehead onto the floor, leaving her posterior up in the air. She reached back with her hands and grabbed both her bum cheeks. She spread them apart, displaying her wrinkled hole for a stallion to mount.

The goblins watched her in amazement. Long Tongue was the nearest. He quickly placed himself behind Meg and ran his tongue along her butt crack. He licked her until his saliva was dripping down to Meg's cunt.

The muscles along Meg's butt crack relaxed to allow that tongue access. Meg moaned and pulled her bum cheeks even further apart, opening her hole.

Long Tongue did not need encouragement. He slipped his slippery tongue into her rectum. Some water flowed out of Meg's water logged rectum. She tasted like a fresh mountain stream. As he slid his tongue deeper into Meg's bum, she let go of her cheeks and rested her forehead on the mossy floor. The goblin grabbed each cheek in his hands, he spread her wide open and tongue fucked her arse. In and out his wet tongue slurped. The spittle coating her rectum, deliciously. Slowly he pumped her rectum with his long green tongue. He put as much of his tongue as he could into that wrinkled hole and swirled it to caress her back passage deep inside.

Meg squirmed with pleasure. Her hips moved back and forth with arousal. Her mouth opened with desire.

This gave the goblin a raging hardon. He decided this wrinkled hole was small enough for him. He tried to jump up and stick it into Meg's bum hole, but he could not reach. He saw he would have a problem reaching her bum hole while she was on her knees. They needed to get Meg back on her stomach.

Daibando was tuckered out and of no use.

In frustration a skinny knobby finger was shoved into Meg's pussy. Her body immediately pushed down to meet it. A second finger was shoved in, finger fucking her with shallow penetration. The fingers then trailed to Meg's clit and rubbed it. Meg's body lowered itself, searching for the fingers rubbing against her pussy bud, until her body was pressed against cave floor. Her steaming wet cunt once more found a clump of moss to rub against. She rubbed against it, like she was riding a horse.

A goblin grabbed a handful of moss and gently held it against Meg's mouth and nose.

Meg's dream became more intense. She was dreaming she was in a field of green beans. They were all overgrown, big fat knobby beans, not fit for the kitchen. Those knobby beans rubbed themselves against her thighs. Trying to get into her twitching rectum. Strangely, she wanted to have the beans shoved in her hungry anus. Lying on her stomach on the cave floor, her thighs spread, with her pussy pressed against a clump of moss, Meg was desperate to have a bean shoved in her bum. Once more Meg reached back and spread her bum cheeks, this time for the beans to stimulate her aroused rectum.

Long Tongue's eyes widened. He was standing between Meg's shapely thighs. He placed the tip of his stiff, hard, green cock at the entrance of Meg's slippery anus. Tentatively he pushed. He cock slid in easily. Meg arched her back, causing him to fall forward, on top of her huge hole. His dick fell into her rectum, all of his three inch rod was balls deep. He braced his hands on the small of her back and lifted himself up. He was now in a position to fuck Meg's bum.

A long streak of spit dribbled from Long Tongue's mouth onto Meg's anus. It felt tight around his cock. He slowly pulled back to let the spit coat his dick, he then slowly pushed it back in.

Meg released her grip on her bum cheeks. She had settled into having a goblin dick in her arse.

Long Tongue pumped her arse steadily, but slowly. Savoring the sensation of having his 'long' three inch dick inside a beautiful human. The cave echoed with the sound of goblin cock squelching in the rectum. Long Tongue started to become more excited. He sped up his pumps. He thought they were long, slow and hard, but to Meg it felt like it was short and fast. The 'bean' was hardly stretching her out.

In her sleep, Meg turned her head to the right. Breathing heavily, her mouth open with desire. Her tongue licked her lips. Getting them moist. Yearning for stimulation.

The remaining goblin, the Massager, smiled. He got on his knees and placed the head of his stiff dick on her lips. In reflex, Meg's lips closed around it and held onto it. The Massager pushed more of his cock into her pouting mouth. He braced his hands on the floor behind Meg's head. On his hands and knees, he was in a position to slowly fuck her mouth. He pumped his dick between her full pouting lips, her hot tongue occasionally wrapping around it. He closed his eyes in ecstasy, it would not take him long to cum.

Meg's breathing was steady. She settled into sucking the 'bean' in her mouth. Her lips pursing and salivating around that penis. Her whole body was tingling. Her muscles were getting tighter. Her nipples were pressed hard against the floor. Her clitoris was pressed hard against the moss. Her back arched wanting deeper penetration.

Long Tongue felt he had more than he could manage. He reached out his arms and held onto Meg's large hips. He pulled himself against her fleshy mound and started to frantically pound her anus as fast and hard as he could. He was pistoning her tight slippery hole when his body started to stiffen. He was too stiff to pump. He simply pulled himself against Meg's anus and gushed his watery semen into her rectum. He shoved and shoved and shoved, and pumped and pumped all he had into that hot hole

This had the affect of bringing Meg on. Her mouth suddenly gaped open. Her breathing became short. Her rectum clenched on the slippery dick in her bum. She started to grind her hips. Her eyes opened. She spat out the cock in her mouth, just before Massager came. His spunk sprayed the cave wall as he fell back.

Meg awoke sweating. She was feeling hot and there were creatures moving around in the dark. That was not a bean stuck in her bum. She tried to stand up. The dick popped out of her anus, she hit her head on the ceiling. It felt like her body was covered in saliva. Meg knew she had been fondled. Her breasts were wet with spittle, her thighs were wet with spittle. Her pussy was seeping. She wondered about the fabulous wet dream she was having. She wanted to get out of that cave, but in the dim light she no longer knew in which direction she had to go. She pressed her bum against the wall and placed her hands over her vagina.

Eyes were watching the voluptuous beauty, moving sideways along the cave wall. They moved with her. Looking up at her nakedness. A hand reached up holding Meg's underwear.

"Please miss, don't be afraid. We won't hurt you. We look after you. We chase big bad men away. You safe now. We be cave goblins. We hunters and warriors." A rasping voice cried out in the dark.

"I want to get out of this cave." Meg replied.

"We show you the way. The other way now blocked. Bad men destroy entrance. You can't stay here. This moss, desire moss, make humans sexy." The voice said as hands pushed her away from the blue light.

Away from the blue light, Meg was in the dark. In the dark Meg was in no position to resist, she let them lead her. She reached for the ceiling once more to steady herself. Hands leading her in the dark were also wandering up her legs. Hands were placed up near her butt, guiding her forward. Fingers started to encroach in that area between her legs.

Meg felt relaxed with the goblins. They did like touching her, but they had not harmed her and they did make her feel very good. It might be nice to have creatures who would simply pleasure her; and their penises simply did not threaten her. In Meg's menagerie, she could not place where goblins fit. Maybe they fit in the vegetable category. Some sort of Mr Bean.