A Maid's Tail Ch. 10: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could do this.

Kim took a second to collect herself before she dragged the other nightstand into position, packed the bookcase catty-corner and laid out a few plushies. The desk was the last thing to get her attention, putting a skeleton in either corner and a little card that read 'Welcome home!' which Kim set in front of the Creeper plush so it would be the first thing the eye was drawn to. She stepped back to admire her work and to get an idea of what the room would need.

Some part of her wondered if any of this Minecraft stuff was important, young peoples' interests changed frequently and rapidly. Even if Kim knew what was popular these days, it was likely to change by the time she was done fixing up whatever she'd come up with. Still, if this was what Elliot thought was appropriate, he knew his daughter better than Kim.

Almost as if sensing her thoughts, Elliot cleared his throat behind her. He was leaning against the door frame with a thoughtful expression on his face as he took in her work. There was a subtle approval in his gaze, those big brown eyes turned to her and he smiled faintly as he stepped in. "This looks good, Kim. Very nice."

The way his gaze roamed the room only to slide to her in the middle of it made her uncertain what he was referring to exactly. He wasn't going to clarify, either as he stepped up and gingerly eased his way around her, taking her shoulders in his large hands and guiding her to face the bed. With a soft but throaty voice he murmured against her cat ear. "I think you deserve a reward, kitten."

Kim shivered. Her breathing hitched. In here? No, he wasn't about to. . . .was he? She sucked in a breath when she felt his fingertips glide back and forward over her neck, rustling the fabric of her uniform while slowly- tenderly- his chest came to press against her back. And something equally as hard against her ass. As his hands continued their exploration, sliding up behind her ears, she drew in a pull of his scent and turned into his touch like she knew she should have.

He wanted a catgirl, and she wasn't about to disappoint her employer. "The master teases," she whispered hotly, fighting with her instinct- her pleading desire- to roll her body back into his touch. To invite him into more. It had been a long time since she'd felt someone want her, but never in her life had it been so explicit that not only was she wanted, she was valued here. Kim swallowed and started to turn to look up at him--

Elliot held her firmly by her shoulders. He pinned her there against the end of the bed. He really was going to do this in his daughter's room. Kim's breathing picked up sharply, shame and hope waring inside her. Pride. He'd thought her work good enough to ruin. But his daughter's bed?

Then, as if sensing her thoughts, he wrapped his hands around her waist and purred in her ear with his hardening cock pressed firmly to her ass. "You've been such a good kitten for us, Kim. You've turned into a good maid, look at what you've done. . . .doesn't it look nice?"

"I- y- yes, master McKenna."

"So we'll work on the modesty, I guess." He nipped her ear and Kim instinctively turned her head to allow him more access, to invite- to beg for more. He wouldn't give in to her demand, though. He breathed on her neck, bristling the short hairs of her blonde mane, but never once did his lips touch her flesh. So maddeningly close she could feel his breath slow. Steady. In control. "I think it's time you thanked Sylvia for her kind words. That'll be your reward."

Kim pouted. She didn't mean to, she wasn't even thinking about it as she did so, but when she did she felt Elliot's fingers graze her tummy, drawing out. Teasing her with what she wasn't going to have today. God how could he do that to her after everything he'd done to her today, he'd deny her even his touch? Was she being greedy when she reached for his hands? Oh definitely, but instinct took over and the inner cougar wanted to be held-- she wanted to be wanted and cared for.

Did she dare, though? He was the master, he was her employer and. . .

It was daring and stupid, she shouldn't have, but she couldn't stop herself from reaching up over her head, leaning back into his warmth and baring herself for him and him alone. She intertwined her fingers behind his head and tilted her head back to look up with her best pout, widening her eyes to look the picture of innocence. When she saw him raise a brow she pushed her body to his. "Mew. . ."

The young man blushed softly and Kim could feel his heart pick up. Slamming against his ribs, betraying that cool demeanor, reminding her of what he valued in her. His hand swept up her body, caressing her chest, sliding between her breasts-- a silent promise and acknowledgement. And just like that he was kissing her. Deep. Warm. A fire kindled by lust and fueled by the promise of satisfaction. Kim moaned softly into it to encourage her master's exploration, to invite him to touch her more.

This time he did. He pressed his knees into the backs of hers and pushed her even tighter against the bed while his hands splayed out to cup her generous breasts- his palm kneaded gently, fingers massaging, brushing, exploring her nipples through the silky velvet of her uniform. It was obscene that she'd violate the sanctity of her uniform with her excitement but she couldn't help it at this point. Her nipples hardened proudly under her master's fingers and he didn't hesitate to tease them further between his fingertips. Kim arched into his touch fighting for breath while she secretly begged for more, pleading silently.

Elliot pulled back from their kiss with a trail of saliva joining their lurid mouths together in the wash of their soon to be sin against her uniform. Neither of them dared lick it away, looking to one another. But it was he who spoke- as was his right-- his voice hot and needy. "You serve us." He accented his words with a tug on her pony tail forcing Kim's head back slightly. "Both of us."

Kim whimpered at the implication under his words. Her voice cracked. "Y- Yes Master McKenna." He could demand anything of her in that moment-- she wanted him to demand of her. To show her how to be a better maid. A better everything to them. From some distant part of herself she mewled. "I serve my masters."

The younger man caught his breath and he wrapped his hand around her pony tail, pulling her back just a touch more before kissing her ear. "Show me you appreciate Sylvia, kitten. You are as much her creation as mine. . . .show us you understand."

"Y- yesmaster." the words ran liquid from her tongue like the heat between her thighs."Please?"

"Good kitten." Elliot said softly and released his grip on her hair, trailing those fingers down to her hips where he gripped her hard. Just briefly. Then released, stepping away and leaving her a shaking mess against the foot of the bed. Before she could turn to look at him he was stepping into the hall with the kind of powerful swagger she'd come to appreciate about him.

With no one in the room to hear her, Kim whispered. "Meow. . ." What'd happened? Good grief.

Even so, Kim's first instinct was to rush after him, but even if she wasn't shaking like a leaf, there was propriety to consider. She had to keep appearances for her masters' sake. She righted herself carefully and straightened out her uniform, ears and lace crown, keenly aware of every movement and flex of her muscles as she wandered to the door.

What would they demand of her next, Kim wondered as she meandered down the hall towards the stairs. Maybe the better question to ask would have been what wouldn't she do to please her employers? The thought of exploring the firm but flexible curves of her mistress, of watching those eyes stare down at her as they had in wanton demand. . . .and Elliot. Elliot knew?

Should that have surprised her?

Kim stumbled down the stairs, still drunk on lust and the flurry of images sparking her imagination. No sooner did her heel touch the bottom step than she heard Elliot knocking on the Sylvia's studio door, he disappeared into the room a moment later with the door half open in invitation. Invitation or demand?

Was she insane to think there probably wasn't much of a difference? Maybe, but she still wondered as she edged up to the doorframe with breath held and heart pounding.

"I have something for you," Elliot said softly.

There wasn't an immediate response but for the sound of lips kissing flesh. Again and again. The rolling 'mrrr' of a woman satisfied tickled Kim's ears a few seconds later before Sylvia huffed. "Why stop?"

Some part of Kim knew she was being stupid, even arrogant to intrude, but the moment couldn't have been better: she tenderly pushed the door in with a knock on the frame. Elliot was looking right at the door waiting for Kim to enter, his were hands draped down Sylvia's front teasing either side of her robe open as he suckled at her neck. The mistress herself stood firm if vaguely confused, eying the door with her head tilted a little-- maybe curious, maybe just inviting her husband's lips to continue their exploration.

Elliot was dutiful and firm, kissing up and down the mistress's neck to the base of her throat while the both of them watched Kim: there was nothing but intent in their eyes-- the subtle fluttering of Sylvia's lashes, the growing intensity of her lustful desire. She leaned back into her husband's space and whispered in a throaty purr. "Come here."

Kim froze. She felt suddenly conscious of her own vulnerability and the feeling that someone might catch them doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. The lurid taboo of some undefinable force lingering like a specter over her, waiting to punish her for daring to even think she could do this.

And yet. . . .they were her employers, the masters of the house and she their maid. If ever there had been some codex of tenants on the profession, serving ones masters had to be one of the most sacred. Sheepishly, Kim inched forward until she was a few feet away with her gaze lowered slightly-- her heart thundered against her chest and her mouth salivated at the possibilities staring her right in the face.

"Kim," Elliot said softly. "You had something you wanted to say?"

"Ahm- uh- Y- Yes-"

"Speak up," Sylvia's voice was firm. She opened her mouth to say something else only to trail off into a sigh when Elliot renewed his kissing assault on her neck. Her eyes never left Kim, covetous and all the more powerful in the glow of the large man behind her; an aura of righteous glory and fierceness that was kept in check only by her self control.

A thrill ran through Kim's entire body as she watched, vaguely awed by how well the two of them fit together, how Elliot's power only complimented Sylvia's and hers fed into his. The pairing of heat and light never more gentle and warm or controlled and controlling. . .

"Well?"

Kim cleared her throat. "I'd like t- to thank you."

Sylvia drank a deep pull of air as Elliot sucked at her neck with renewed vigor, his fingers discretely sliding between the open space of her robe and trailing down her firm core. Up and down just over the sash that was increasingly struggling to hold it closed.

"Thank you. F- For your kind words, mistress McKenna." Kim bumbled through the lame gratitude as she watched. Her face burned and her breath sharpened. In the next moment her greater- and deeper- fears started to manifest as she felt the tell tale trickle of her own wetness snake down her inner thigh. She watched helplessly as Elliot continued his exploration, as Sylvia's hands joined over his and she leaned back more into him.

The proud woman arched a little, straining the folds of her luxurious robe to contain her any longer-- inch by inch she revealed the sun kissed flesh underneath with one eye turned directly at Kim, teasing and taunting her with the knowing that she had the catgirl maid's attention utterly rapt. The younger woman watched Kim out of the corner of her green eye as she turned into her husband's attention, sighing a deeply contented purr while her hands guided Elliot's up over her chest, and the other. . .

His fingers grazed the sash, he looped his thumb through it deftly, bringing it down with his hand until Sylvia re-introduced him to her nether lips. His fingers spread over her exposed mound, massaging backward and forward just briefly before she cupped her protectively- adding a third and fourth finger to encourage her to spread her legs. At this, Sylvia's attention came fully to Kim.

She didn't speak the words so much as breathe them through some subconscious demand that seemed to follow those with true power. "Thank me."

Kim trembled with every step, not entirely sure what she could do- what she would be forbidden from touching or even if it would have been proper. She hesitated an couple of inches away, raising her gaze with some amount of shame that she would dare gaze upon that firm body. She barely managed to squeak out 'thank you, mistress'.

"Actions over words, kitten." Elliot intoned with his face half hidden behind Sylvia's.

This was a reward, wasn't it? Kim licked her lips, uncertain, looking to Sylvia for some kind of confirmation. But there was none. Just an expectation. A need to be served. Kim would learn her place one way or another.

Sylvia gave her a smug little grin that said they were on the same page and casually, as easily as if she was dancing, the young woman spread her legs a bit more. Elliot spread her lips, massaging right down the middle with a finger, kissing her throat as he massaged. Every movement was subtle but full of purpose and invitation.

The two of them looked to her expectantly. Kim whimpered. Was she--

Oh, yes. Yes, there was no question of her place in this house. Not entirely sure where to start, she began where it felt the most natural; planting a kiss between the open parts of the robe between her mistress's breasts; on top of hers and Elliot's wrists. Then down her belly, one two- each one bringing her closer to her reward and her purpose at once.

There were ways to go about this, she was sure of it, but at the moment the only thing that entered her mind was to please the best she knew how to-- so that was exactly what she did; tilting her head back, kissing Sylvia's inner thighs right up to Elliot's fingers. One met her lips and she gingerly took it in, lavishing it with her tongue as she balled her hands into fists on her knees trying to look proper even knowing how foolish it was to attempt.

Kim drank in the mixed flavors of her master and mistress, savoring every twist and turn of their togetherness until she felt Elliot's finger massaging her tongue. She raised her gaze to see them both looking down at her.

"I told you," Elliot breathed in Sylvia's ear.

"Mmm. . ."

With that his finger drew back and he massaged Sylvia's moist opening- back and forth, rubbing over her clit before Kim could even make a move to tend her, prodding the catgirl's lips once more with an offering. Before she could take it, though, Sylvia pulled his hand to her own mouth and took it instead. She sucked on that digit for a second before- together- they ran their hand over Kim's blonde mane and Elliot laced his fingers into it, cupping the back of her skull. Sylvia's hand interlaced and in that moment they were complete.

Kim only needed to uphold her part of it: she kissed Sylvia's nethers deeply, parting them with her tongue and exploring timidly. She sampled and committed her mistress to memory in every way she could, arching into her sworn duty, savoring the exotic woman's flavor and that look.

That look that said this was good for all of them. The tension in Kim's shoulders started to melt away and her confidence grew which brought her to explore more. Her mistress's powerful thighs eased somewhat at the attention and steadily- with ever tentative lick, Sylvia pushed her mouth to Kim's that little bit more.

"Good girl. . ." Elliot whispered huskily. He kissed Sylvia's neck. "Told you, didn't I?"

Kim sped up her attentions, licking faster and faster- flicking her tongue over her mistress's clit while her own thighs clenched tight and she balled up the edge of her uniform. She would never receive this kind of attention--

Sylvia closed her eyes for a moment, her fingers gripped tighter in Kim's hair. Then, without warning, she hooked one leg over her maid's shoulder-- unashamedly she rolled her hips to Kim's mouth, not so much inviting as taking what she wanted. In her surprise, Kim panicked briefly but quickly recovered and redoubled her attentions. She sunk herself into the young woman's demand, kissing and licking faster with each roll of those powerful hips.

She didn't need this kind of attention, either. There was power in serving at the feet of power, a wholeness that had been missing from her life-- Kim gently kissed and licked. Faster and faster. Each little bit more brought Sylvia's mound up and down her lips until soon the young woman was rolling just to keep pace with Kim's attention. Elliot was smiling down at Kim as he played with Sylvia's nipples, kissed her neck and pushed, urged, demanded Kim continue.

Kim pushed herself to go faster, to push her mistress to new heights and she was rewarded when Sylvia's heel dug in and she pushed herself forward, panting open mouthed. Sylvia's instinct tried to push away but her leg and her husband kept her trapped against the source of her pleasure, forcing her all the higher while she dug her nails in to Kim's scalp, panting harder. A slight moan slipped her lips. Followed by another.

"F- f-" She huffed out. Possessive. Strong. Unrelenting-- she looked down at her captive prize with that kind of self assuredness that came from real power. Her heat melted the harder edges off into the smooth relaxed expression of pure lust driven by the curvy blonde. She clutched harder, drove her pussy into Kim's mouth.

Elliot kept kissing her neck harder, murmuring in her ear a private entreaty to his dragon. Kim imagined the things he'd tell her-- about how beautiful she was, how much she could have of their maid, how she owned this moment.

It was almost magic when Sylvia started to cum. She sucked in a long throaty groan, and let it out in a shuddering whine as her body spasmed against Kim- clutching her tighter, grinding into her harder. Her hips rolled and jerked again and again taking all she could get from Kim's sultry attentions. When her orgasm finally blossomed into full bloom she threw her head back into her husband's shoulder and let out the deepest and most satisfied panting moan Kim had ever heard. A flood of her juices splashed into Kim's willing mouth, startling her-- oh, but there was no resisting this force. The McKennas held their catgirl tight while Sylvia rode her orgasm out.

Again and again she spasmed between Kim and Elliot until finally, panting and sweating, she slumped back against her husband, clutching his hands and looking down at Kim in utter triumph. Those lust blurred eyes fixed their catgirl maid in place, almost smiling in her delirious warmth. She stroked Kim's hair back gently. "Good kitten. . ."

Kim swallowed and lapped at her mistress's soaked pussy, kissing her clit and her mound. She looked up with wide eyes and a quivering smile. "M- Mew."

Elliot kissed Sylvia's ear. "I told you."

"Fine," the mistress huffed. She swallowed, trying to get her bearings while Elliot's free hand began exploring her body. When his hand brushed over her breast, she shivered, her voice husky with want. "Go upstairs." She didn't address anyone in particular.