A Maid's Tail Ch. 10: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to.

Sylvia lead them up to the bedroom despite both she and Kim both being a little wobbly. The moment they crossed the threshold the young woman turned on Kim and fixed her with the kind of carnal look that demanded respect and left no room for questions. "The bed."

Kim obeyed; she crawled onto it looking to her masters. They watched her with a mix of thoughtful curiosity, arousal and amusement. Elliot kept necking his wife, working her robe down her lithe body inch by inch, savoring the taste of her skin as the garment slid free. Sylvia caught it about her waist, standing proudly with her back arched to allow her husband's hands permission to roam.

Roam they did. Those large palms that Kim had felt grip her hips so tightly worked over Sylvia's breasts tenderly, massaging her nipples and working down the centerline of her muscular belly-- he wrapped around her protectively and rested his chin on her shoulder. With both of them looking at Kim, he spoke. "Pensé que íbamos despacio?"

"Estamos, relajarse." Sylvia said casually. Her mismatched eyes refocused on Kim and a confident smirk warmed her features. "Nuestro gatito. . ." She chuckled to herself. Maybe at Kim's confusion. With that, the younger woman slid forward letting her robe pool up in her husbannd's hands as if she was shedding some protection.

Sylvia prowled over the bed into Kim's space- mere inches away her heat melted through the older maid's defenses and Kim braced her hands behind her. But Sylvia didn't stop. She put her hand between Kim's breasts and pushed her back. Further and further until she hit the bed where Sylvia straddled her chest, the proud conquerer in every respect.

Kim swallowed. She hadn't expected this. Timidly she looked up to her mistress and let out a throaty 'mew'. The younger woman ran her hand through Kim's hair, smiling faintly at some private joke. Then she crawled forward and turned around to face the foot of the bed-- in doing so her clean shaven pussy blocked out everything else for Kim: her firm inner thighs pressed needfully against Kim's jaw and the new demands were obvious even before Sylvia pressed her lips to Kim's.

Maybe it was the maid training, or the thrill of the taboo that made Kim kiss her. Immediately needful and unashamed by her own submission-- her mistress wanted to be pleased, and she'd chosen Kim to fulfill that. Even while Elliot watched. Yes, hers was the place of service to her employers and in that was a kind of purity in knowing a job was done well.

Kim did what any self respecting catgirl maid should have. She wrapped her arms up around her mistress's thighs and lapped eagerly at the peach before her. Succulent and achingly wet, Sylvia rolled her body into the source of her attention as was her right, moaning out a content sound Kim had never heard before. "Mmm-- she's eager."

"I'm jealous." Elliot said lightly. Kim could feel his weight slide on to the bed, in seconds he was between her thighs, spreading her legs and holding her there under her mistress-- utterly exposed. A thrill of shame washed through her as she realized that her own panties were probably soaked through right now, but there was no going back. She couldn't disappoint her employers, her masters. Some part of her didn't care that they saw her for who they were making her; it was their right, after all.

Kim kept licking, kissing, massaging her tongue between the younger woman's lips and savoring the feeling of her smooth pussy rubbing against her mouth. Slow but persistent, Sylvia drew out every drop of her own sex onto Kim's waiting tongue and with each few rolls of her athletic body, she spread her legs out more until she was mashing Kim back into the comforter. During that same time, Elliot had taken up the space between Kim's open legs and he kissed his wife, ran his hands up and down her body. Touching Kim's in the process, guiding them where to hold her and how firmly.

"Good kitten," Elliot purred as Sylvia spasmed against both of them. The mistress draped her hands around Elliot's shoulders, panting hot and hard while Kim worked all the faster. "Isn't she?"

"Si," Sylvia groaned softly, rolling back into Kim's face again and again as her orgasm really started to take hold. Her inner thighs clenched, released; she rode faster. Damn the consequences for Kim's mouth-- she'd earned this and she was going to take it for all it was worth. "Si, gaitio-" the woman moaned a throaty sigh.

Kim lavished her mistress with all the attention she could, increasingly aware of Elliot's hard cock pressing against her every time her own hips bucked and rolled. He was holding back. Way too much for Kim. All she could feel in the moment was the carnal desire of the McKennas, all she wanted to feel was the satisfaction that they wanted from their maid. This was what it was to be wanted, to be cared for. . . .god where had this been all her life?

Elliot rocked his hips forward, pressing his girth firmly between Kim's nether lips-- in the next instant she felt Sylvia's hand pushing the obstructing panties aside to allow him what they all wanted. Kim's reward for being a good girl. He was slow at first, careful and gentle in contrast to his wife's orgasm-- he pressed against Kim's opening. One inch after another as Kim gripped Sylvia's thighs harder and moaned into that willing pussy, clutching her mistress to thank her for the opportunity to serve them.

Kim tried to say it- to say anything, really- but as soon as her mouth opened Elliot took her hips and buried himself in her. The only sound that left her mouth was a haggard moan of surprise and satisfaction. She panted hard into Sylvia, whimpering while Elliot picked up the pace-- he thrust into her deeply, drew back and his hands dropped from Sylvia's body to Kim's. There was no compromise; she belonged to both of them and they both made sure she knew it.

Elliot clutched her waist driving into her again and again with his cock massaging her g-spot during every thrust. Rubbing against the plug and sending tingling waves through every part of their catgirl. Even as Sylvia panted into his mouth from a second orgasm building inside, he kept driving her. Pumping harder and harder the way only he could-- Kim accepted her fate, embraced it even. Her body had started to before she was even aware of it but as she gripped Sylvia's thighs and wrapped her own thick legs around Elliot she knew. . .

This was home for her.

Elliot plowed into her again and again causing her generous breasts to roll up with every powerful thrust, driving new kinds of moans out of the older catgirl into her mistress. Kim tried to serve even panting and weak as she was. She couldn't let them down, she wouldn't fail them. Kim forced herself to focus, clenching her core muscles the way Sylvia had taught her and rocking into her master's thrusts. Forward and back she rolled her body with his demand- trying to show him he could please his wife instead. Even if she loved feeling him touching her--

Oh, but there was no way he was going to let go. She knew it the moment his hands drifted from her belly to her hips. Possessive, demanding, there was nothing she wouldn't wind up giving them both. The McKennas kissed each other deeply while Kim tried to please them both. The pendulous thwap, thwap, thwap of her master's body slamming into Kim's became rhythmic as they found each other, even Sylvia found it; in that moment they became one person.

Needed, cared for, lusted after. Kim whimpered to hide the tear she wanted to shed at the idea, clutching her rosette covered legs around Elliot and redoubling her efforts with Sylvia's lips. The McKennas groaned into each others mouths, they groaned for their maid, for the older woman in their lives-- Kim had never been prouder. Not until Elliot's grip tightened and he started pumping her faster. In the next his cock was throbbing inside her- she clutched them both tighter and mewled for all she was worth.

Elliot shuddered against her, pounding his energy into her before he slumped into Sylvia as his cock throbbed and he pumped his first load into her. "Iloveyou," he moaned in Sylvia's mouth, grabbing her head and kissing her. Kim didn't waste a second to please and serve, she rolled her generous hips into him, milking that thick heat for everything she could get while he groaned and moaned into his wife's mouth. She drew his orgasm out as long as she could, each push and roll rubbing right against her g-spot until her own body betrayed her duty and she started to cum herself.

"Nnnhhhhmeewww." She clawed at Sylvia's thighs pathetically, panting and whimpering while stars swam in her vision and her body rocked and rolled into her master on its own. She tried to push away but there was no escape-- he thrust into her again and again when she tried, still clutching both women as Sylvia mashed her nether lips onto Kim. "Mewmewmssshiit."

Eventually it rolled over her and the older maid slumped back under the weight of her masters, panting and trembling with aftershocks jostling through her and beautiful lights sparking across her vision. Distantly she heard Sylvia's voice. Cool. Judgmental: "You came in her."

"I did." Elliot said and huffed. He went to kiss Sylvia but she drew back, sitting right on Kim's chin.

"You came in her. . ." This time her voice was less kind. "Let go of me," she said to Kim.

Kim obeyed, already feeling a sense of dread as Sylvia climbed off and shakily wandered over to her robe. She looked back at Elliot who looked at her uncertainly. Cool, calm, Sylvia looked the two of them over and let out a huff before she turned on her heel and started for the hall.

And slammed the door behind her.

Elliot looked down at Kim with a frown, then put on the mask of casual indifference she was coming to associate with his trying to assure her everything was fine. He stroked errant hair out of Kim's face and drew a finger along the wetness that covered moth of her mouth, drawing up some with his finger. He took it to his own mouth and gave her a smile.

Kim wasn't sure what to say but something needed to be said, she needed to apologize or- or something! She opened her mouth.

Elliot looked up towards the window, squinted. "Oh shit. . ."

"H- Huh?"

"It's a cab," he said with more uncertainty. A brief flash of panic lit his young features and finally he pulled out letting a massive load dribble from Kim. She felt every drop slopping out of her onto her master's bed, dreamily glancing at it and feeling only vaguely ashamed. She looked to Elliot.

"A- a cab?"

"I think that's her. I think that's Rebeca. Shit, here uh- let me get you a towel."

"Ever the gentleman." Kim mused through the haze of post orgasmic lust. She tried to right herself, only later realizing what he'd said. Rebeca. His daughter. "Oh shit," she breathed.

#

The fight to get downstairs was hard won- between the trembling in Kim's legs and the sudden need to make sure everything in her uniform seemed right, the older woman had a hard time trying to get her wits about her and by the time she hit the last stair on the landing, she was dizzy and sure someone would catch her out for being a complete wreck.

Sylvia had disappeared somewhere, probably to go show, but Elliot faked it as best he could by slapping on some deodorant and lighting a few sandalwood incense throughout the house. The place smelled lovely- and more importantly the other smells were pretty heavily masked. Kim stumbled to check herself over in the reflection of one of the windows before looking to Elliot.

They both blushed. Then he laughed a little and cupped her cheeks, massaging a little of Sylvia's flavor back to the corner of her mouth. It was only right that she be reminded of where she stood. Suitably dressed and straightened out, Elliot lead her outside where the cab was just starting to pull away and a bit of a surprise awaited them.

Kim wasn't sure what to expect from her master's daughter, she'd never given it much thought except to assume that she would have been slender and probably athletic if Sylvia was anything to go by; he seemed to prefer a woman who took good care of herself. Having a child with someone like that would probably have made the most sense. The young woman that was sitting in the drive way, wasn't quite what she had imagined, though.

Rebeca was slightly built, maybe up to Kim's chest with a tumbling wave of raven black hair framing asian features that Kim couldn't really identify. She had plenty of her father in them, though; slightly bronzed skin and curious blue eyes that scanned her phone from her perch atop a stack of plastic hard cases. The cases stacked under her ranged in sizes but there was no obvious way she could have got all that crap into the cab without sitting in the passenger's seat. She wore a backpack that made her being hunched over look almost as if she was being crushed under the weight-- Kim almost felt bad for her.

Then she opened her mouth.

"Pops! What's--" She looked up from her phone and saw Kim. Those blue eyes flit up and down, dissecting everything Kim was and had been in a split second; shrewd and sharp. Judgmental. She blinked then looked at her dad with an expression of utter consternation, as if someone had just set fire to her favorite stuffed animal. "You're a freak."

"Nice to see you, too, kiddo." He stopped a few feet away. "No hug?"

"I dunno." She squinted at him. "What've you done for me lately?"

Elliot guffawed. "I did pay for the ticket, didn't I?" Without waiting for a reply he enveloped her and squeezed her until she flailed and squirmed in his grip, whereupon she was let go only for her hair to be thoroughly ruffled. When he stepped back and motioned to Kim it all became clear. Rebeca fussed with her hair, a dirty look aimed directly at her father. "Becca, this is Kim. Our maid."

"Our," she intoned looking between them. "Still seeing the sharp side of the ol' battleaxe, huh?"

"Becca. . ."

"Not my fault she's a--"

Kim stepped up. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss. . .?" She knew she should have assumed that she held her father's name- or even used it to illicit a response, but the comfortable warmth between her own thighs told her it was best to just be invisible until she stopped trembling.

The girl looked Kim over again before she smiled politely and gave a very slight bow. "Esumi Rebeca." There was something in her young face that said she had her tongue firmly in her cheek. "Or Yamada Hanako if you really want to get formal."

"Becca," Elliot said more firmly this time. "Don't."

"What?" She looked up innocently.

"Don't."

"Fine, fine. . . .spoiled sport." When she looked back to Kim her voice was more neutral, she even pocketed her cell phone. "It's nice to meet you. Sorry if I'm a bit wound, I haven't slept in three days and now I'm not sure if I caught the wrong flight and wound up in a parallel Akihabara where my father is unrestricted master of all."

Elliot sighed faintly. In a clear attempt to change tacts, he piped up: "I thought you were due in a couple days."

"I got a different flight. Traded tickets with this lovely young thing who wanted to visit nowhere Georgia--"

"Tch."

Kim stepped back a little as the two bantered back and forth, trying to give them some space and figure out when or even if she should offer to help with the luggage. Somehow it felt wrong to just do it. The McKennas were one thing. She eventually asked during a lull in the conversation. "Would you like me to take these up to your room?"

"My room?" Rebeca looked between them. "I'll handle it, but thanks!" As an afterthought she added. "I'm sure your back muscles are strong and all but I don't want you to throw your back out carring another rack." She winked.

Elliot chortled.

Kim tried not to as she offered a polite nod in return. "Master McKenna, I'll prepare dinner then?"

"Sounds good, Kim-- Becca? Still not doing the meat thing?"

"Not since my last date-- oh, wait. Uh. . ."

Elliot gave her a look. Kim flushed hot.

"Kidding. No meat for me, thanks. You don't have to make anything special on my account, though."

"I'm sure Kim will come up with something."

Kim smiled briefly and started back towards the house, exhaling a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in the girl's presence. Something about the fear of judgment, about seeming less in the eyes of a stranger made her wary. What a silly thing to be afraid of, but she couldn't deny it.

"And she has a tail. Because of course she does." Rebeca said behind her, louder than probably intended. When Kim looked back she was the picture of innocence. She even waved.

Kim was going to have to keep an eye on this girl, she decided.

While Kim went through making dinner and Rebeca hauled her stuff upstairs- without Elliot's help, she noticed-- Sylvia didn't reemerge from her hiding place, even Elliot came up short when dinner was called. But so did Rebeca.

Elliot sat at the table looking around while steam wafted off the steak and potatoes. He clasped his hands, thumbs boping together for several seconds until he got sick of waiting. "I'll go look for Sylvia, would you mind letting Rebeca know?"

"Of course, master McKenna."

The girl's door was closed and briefly Kim wondered if she'd passed out at some point. All the same, Kim knocked.

"I'm totally naked and overthrowing a third world nation!"

Kim blinked. "Uh. . . .when you're done installing your puppet regime, your father would like you to join him for dinner."

The door opened a second later and Rebeca poked her head out, looking down the hall one way, then the other. She looked up to Kim and stepped back. "You, I like you. Heh heh. Uh, give me just a moment."

The girl was fully clothed and her luggage was all over the room, propped open this way and that. Various bits of electronics were piled up on top of the cases and the bed, and even on the desk. Around that time is when Kim noticed the light boxes on monopods arranged around the desk. Above which a dry-erase calendar was taped to the wall with a plethora of notes scrawled on it: most of them were game titles, release dates and a nebulous 'news' marker.

Rebeca had set up a laptop and a boxy looking camera near the light boxes, the feed of which was being pumped through the laptop and reflected Kim's bemused expression perfectly. Without comment she strode over to the laptop and killed the power to everything, turning back with a smile. "Say, I don't suppose you know where the wifi is, do you?"

"I don't, I'm sorry."

"Ah well. Come, the proles need feeding and so do I." They went back downstairs to find Elliot sitting at the table with a very miserable looking Sylvia- both of them had their hands steeped as if about to pray but neither of them was willing to commit to the act.

To Kim's surprise, Rebeca took a chair without some smart-ass remark. She and Sylvia both studiously ignored each other through dinner and desert, and somehow they all wound up ignoring Kim, staring into their meals with feigned interest and heavy silence.

When she cleared the table, Sylvia was the first to go. Elliot excused himself, thanked Kim for the meal and left after her. Rebeca hung out for a bit afterwards, alternating between staring at the ceiling and quietly brooding over her half-finished ice cream.

Eventually, when she was bored of that- and falling asleep- she wandered upstairs leaving Kim to her own devices.

The older maid stood in the main room for several minutes, not entirely sure what she should do. There wasn't much she could do, really, but some part of her bristled at the idea of leaving the McKennas in such silence. What could she do, though?