All Comments on 'A Mail Order Bride Ch. 03'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 4 years ago

Jonas is going to catch a Jonas-fit. I think he should be okay when he learns that all women must have at least two faithful partners at a time. Anything could happen while he is away on business. On returning, it's far better to find someone you can trust in your bed, than some totally incompatible nincompoop who can't even speak your language. Breakfast would be havoc, with nobody knowing that 'ghssjk' means 'pass the salt, please'.

Thanks for another wonderful update! This is a cliffhanger of note!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really enjoying the story, my only constructive feedback is that you make sure you have someone do a quick proofread for you. During this chapter, you referred to Jonas as ‘Jason’, ‘Josh’, and ‘Jonas’. It pulled me out of the story whenever it happened. Overall, it is really well written and I am really enjoying the story line.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 4 years agoAuthor
Misspelled Name

Anon,

Thanks for picking that up. Normally I re-read and re-read my stories prior to submitting, as well as having my proofer go over it. I then put it aside for a day or so and then give it a final re-read, my proofer on more than one occasion has jokingly (?) told me that I'm too anal and need to let the stories go. I've seen this before where a simple name will be ok during the final reading but when its published its misspelled. I don't know what to say other than either it is my auto check or whatever software on Lit's end that changes the spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad at all. Difficult to be optimistic about this woman's future though-the only true love she has is for herself.

Enjoyed 'undisguished', sometimes you just can't make this stuff up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me a bit

I absolutely had loved the build up of Jonás and Katie and now she’s not even mad at Matt but suddenly loved him? Wished it was more about her pregnant lust at first before suddenly declaring love.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 4 years agoAuthor
Thought worthy feedback

Anon,

Thank you for your helpful and thought worthy feedback.

She (Katie) has always had repressed feelings for Matt, but her loyalty and feelings for Jonas were stronger. During her pregnancy, what with the changing emotions, hormones, Jonas' repeated absences, her feelings of insecurity, she turned to Matt for support. He was in the right place at the right time and he took full advantage of that. Working on Ch. 04 the final chapter . . . we'll see what happens.

VKincaidVKincaidover 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Really glad to hear that you’re working on the 4th chapter! Can’t wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are You Gonna Finish This

Please don't be one of those who leaves a good story hanging without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get the names correct

So is her hubbys name Jonas... Josh or Jason. I dont care...but come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love how much of a slut she's become... and breastfeeding! Yum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous