All Comments on 'A Man and a Woman'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Superb!!!

Wow! Janie this was such a fantastic tale of romance that I forgot the heartaches and worries of Louise in your excellent series. Yes romance in the very best sense with a superb ending confirming my humble opinion that you are becoming one of the better, but under appreciated, contributors to LITEROTICA. Looking forward to more of your excellent writing. Pete.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread.

LightpenLightpenover 17 years ago
Lurve

Excellent story. It finished a bit suddenly, but the ending was great, anyway.

Nice one, Janie - more like that, please!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
great story

Delicious combination of erotic love and romance. Could it possibly be true?

sethpsethpover 17 years ago
Great!

You're writing is great! You had me aroused! Very nice indeed I look forward to reading more of your work!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Endearing!

"A Man and a Woman," is the type of story it's easy to get caught up in. The ending was sooo satisfying. I loved it where the Grandfather 'swung his little granddaughter up into the air and said let's all dance together.' This Writer just keeps getting better!

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Marvelous descriptions

Very nice Janie. You must have been there, but your descriptions of the town and the house were so clear and rich that it was easy to place myself in the scene. And your description of the feel of his cock in your mouth was unique.

smj54apsmj54apalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful!

A delightful tale of eroticism and romance. Your detailed descriptions of lovemaking are second to none. But, I especially liked the ending, it really tugged on my heart strings.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Nicely done!

You've painted a picture with words--romantic, erotic, and with great imagery. I really enjoyed your story--and there was a little surprise at the end--like finding a prize at the bottom of a box of Cracker Jacks.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Very Sweet!

Your story is a prime example of why I love this section of the website. You write beautifully and I loved it! Great Job!!

photolvrphotolvrover 8 years ago

A beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great sweet story with the right amount of eroticism and good story. Loved the ending. Great author Janiexx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous