A Man Who Jingles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

Silvia laughed softly as Patsy's form receded. His new owner's beautiful face was suddenly just a few centimeters in front of his own She began speaking,

"That's just the way things are, I'm way sharper than Patsy." Silvia stared intently at Daniel until she had his full attention. "Confidentially, handsome, my money is on you turning out to be a STEAL!"

From her satchel, the woman produced a pair of simple sandals and set them before Daniel who wasted no time stepping into them. "That's all the clothing you get, for now, gorgeous. These roads are HOT!"

After a pause, she continued in an almost bored tone. "Here's the deal, handsome. I'm going to unhitch your leash now. You will follow me where I lead remaining at least three paces behind me at all times. DO NOT try anything stupid!" At this point, Sylvia presented a miniature version of the terror weapon her army had used on Daniel's army and people. "Don't let the dress fool you. I'm a Major in the reserves and a crack shot, this particular weapon is armed with darts that will immediately incapacitate you. The will NOT kill (usually) but they sting like an angry scorpion and will make you deathly ill for the better part of a week. I would prefer that I not have to use this. Is that how you would like things to go, handsome?"

Daniel nodded and at last found his voice, uttering weakly, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Terrific, I could tell you are an intelligent one. Intelligent men make the best jingle men."

She freed the leash, gave it a gentle tug, and led Daniel out of the stockade and onto the wide streets of the city of Hera. Daniel focused on maintaining his three paces behind the alluring rump of the woman who now, apparently, owned him. Unsure of what to do with his hands, Daniel alternating between trying to conceal himself and just letting his hands fall to his sides. His prominent erection only amplified his feelings of shame and dread.

"I only live three blocks away," stated Silvia over her shoulder as they walked. "I find it convenient to live close to my supply of fresh product."

Their forward progression ceased when Sylvia encountered another woman. She was nearly as tall, with flowing hair the color of straw, Daniel imagined that when Mara grew to full womanhood, she would look very much like this stranger. Daniel instantly regretted that thought because it made him think of home and the life and freedoms he had lost. Even so, he followed their conversation,

"New one, Sylvia? He's CUTE!"

"Yeah, I love the first few hours of acquisition, getting to understand and figure out how to best train them. It NEVER gets old."

"I wish I had your gift with the male animal, Sylvia."

"I've tried to teach you."

"That's true. I'm just not the teaching and training type, I'm a consumer!" The blonde stranger laughed and continued with, "Well, I have to run." She then took a long, lustful leer at Daniel's naked form and said directly to him, "Look me up when you jingle! Sylvia can tell you how to find me."

"Oh, Emily, you're incorrigible!" Without a further word, Sylvia impelled Daniel forward. Daniel's eyes took in the city, but there was so much to take in that almost nothing made an impact. Sylvia's wonderful butt continued to absorb most of Daniel's focus. This woman did not move like his mother, Mara, or any other woman Daniel had ever encountered. She was clearly finely muscled and strode with the grace of a deer, panther, or some other graceful animal. Daniel realized his options as a slave could be far worse. The beautiful blonde stranger's offer seemed sincere. For the first time, Daniel began thinking that he might actually enjoy being a jingle man, whatever they were.

His humiliating trek ended at the door or a modest apartment building. Daniel had seen similar structures in his trip to capital city but this building was larger and better maintained. Under the supervision of armed, intimidating women in leather uniforms, forlorn looking men weeded the gardens, painted the curb and mowed the lawn. As Daniel trod the walkway to Sylvia's first-floor apartment, the look on envy on the male slave's faces was obvious.

Sylvia caught where Daniel's eyes were focused and threatened. "If I can't train you, you won't end up like these dogs, your lot will be FAR worse!"

The door opened and Sylvia led Daniel into her apartment. The door closed behind him, reminding Daniel of the recent sound of prison cells slamming shut. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light. When they did, Daniel was not pleased with what he saw. The Spartan furnished room had flails hanging from the walls. There were a human-sized cage and a human shaped frame meant for restraint. The floor was highly polished and the walls were stark white.

"Most of your instruction will be in this room. You can see for yourself what bad behavior and wrong answers will bring down upon you. Honesty and obedience bring you pleasure and sensual delights. We are going to remake your psyche in this room. All the male pride, all the shame, all the wrong ideas, and replace them with right thinking, pride in serving your Goddess and, glory in ridding yourself of all distasteful male characteristics. I'm going to lash you to this frame now. DO NOT be afraid, We're just going to get know each other, at first. Now, will you allow me to tie you to this frame willingly or am I going to have to shoot you and do it the hard way. This process is as easy or a difficult as YOU make it!"

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Daniel allowed himself to be restrained spread eagle on the frame. Once he was secured, Sylvia departed the room for several long moments. When she returned, Daniel gasped. Her intoxicating lithe form was clad in the briefest of leather dresses. Her nipples could easily be spied through the tight bodice of the garment as well of much of Sylvia's flat, toned tummy. She wore thigh high black boots with spiked heels, long black leather gloves that came almost to her shoulders, her hair was tied in an intricate braid, and a spiked collar circled her neck. Daniel's insistent erection became painfully hard.

Sylvia gazed at Daniel's recumbent form and gestured at his erect manhood. "You may as well know now, I'm not going to do anything about THAT. Rule number one is that I am your Goddess. Rule number two is that ONLY your Goddess decides when, how, or IF, you get any sexual release at all. You, dog, are going to have to EARN that privilege. Is that clear?"

Daniel nodded his head.

"Good, let's start with the basics, What is your name?"

"Daniel."

"Daniel, I rather fancy that. I'll allow you to keep it. Now, let us begin in earnest Daniel."

Daniel soon lost track of time, over an unknown number of hours, he answered every question as honestly as he could. When he gave an answer that Sylvia did not like, he felt the sting of a flail across his chest. Sylvia seemed to like the vast majority of his answers, however. The topics had moved on to friends and associates and Daniel mentioned Mara. Sylvia was quickly on the scent. After describing what she looked like and admitting that he thought Mara very pretty and that he desired to make love to her, Sylvia winnowed out his failure at intimacy with what he had hoped to be his first conquest.

Sylvia's face was very close to his. One of her gloved hands strayed very close to Daniels once more painfully erect manhood. "Are you a virgin, Daniel?"

"No!"

Sylvia sent intense pain coursing through his body. "There is NO need to lie, Daniel. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but I must hear the words from your own lips. Once again, are you a virgin, Daniel?"

Daniel lied a second time and his body was once again swathed in pain.

"Daniel," stated Sylvia very firmly, "let's not erase the progress we have made today. Answer my question."

"OK," Daniel sputtered at last, "I'm a virgin, but I REALLY REALLY wanted to!"

Sylvia's face loomed. Daniel felt Sylvia's soft red lips planting a deep insistent kiss on his shocked lips.

"See what the truth earns you, Daniel? You are permitted NO secrets. No matter what I ask, no matter how humiliating or embarrassing you must answer without an iota of equivocation. We are going deeper now Daniel, We'll be here all night. I'll help you relieve yourself and I'll keep you fed and hydrated. I am your Goddess, Daniel and EVERYTHING in your life now comes through my benevolent hand. I decide what you eat, what you wear, where and how long you sleep. When I am done with you, in several weeks time, you will be a new man who jingles when he walks and surges with pride of service. You want that don't you Daniel?"

"Yes. Yes, Ma'am." replied Daniel firmly.

"Splendid! Now we are going to talk about your childhood, tell me about your mother."

Even though the shades were drawn, Daniel estimated that at least several days had passed before his Goddess released his restraints. It seemed to Daniel that the woman who now owned him knew everything possible to know about him. Daniel had not had a long life, by any measure, but he had recalled and replayed it all, every like, every dislike, every fear, every dream, every sexual desire, and every inadequacy. He felt as though he were a wine skin with all of its contents poured out. It put him in a mood he could not fathom, neither good nor bad, just a sensation of emptiness that matched his feelings of total weakness from being pinioned for so long. Sylvia carefully instructed him on the proper way to flex his muscles to restore circulation. The sensation of renewed blood flow in his limbs was almost painful. When Daniel was capable of it, Sylvia had him walk around in circles and then took him on a tour of her apartment.

Aside from this front room, there was a small exercise area and a large living room with an adjoining kitchen. "Here is where you will prepare my meals and help me entertain visitors." stated Sylvia. In the bedroom, Daniel noted a huge comfortable looking bed. On the floor, at the foot of the bed was a low cage with bedding. "Here is where we will sleep, Daniel. Needless to say, at first, you will be bedding down in the cage, but with diligent work, you can share my bed." Sylvia looked levelly at Daniel and continued, "You want to work diligently, don't you , Daniel?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"So polite, I like you already, Daniel."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

The final stop was the enormous bathroom. To one side was a shower stall outfitted with two heads and dual controls. There was a commode, and what Daniel later learned was a bidet, and a large porcelain tub, a vanity, and mirror and a massage table "Here is where you will bathe my glorious naked body, massage my superior perfection, and thank the Goddess every moment that you ended up in my hands."

Daniel nodded avidly, convinced that his Goddess had spoken a profound truth. Sylvia turned on the taps to the tub.

"Daniel, you have worked up a funk during our time together. Since you have been such a good little boy, I am going to give you a bath and demonstrate, just a bit, the pleasures that can be had serving your superiors."

A short time later, Daniel sat luxuriating in the steaming tub and Sylvia had doffed her long gloves and picked up a sponge and a bar of soap. After washing Daniel all over, Sylvia announced, "Jingle men are hairless below the neck, Daniel. A few Goddesses permit mustaches or a tiny beard but those broads are perverts. I like my men smooth and hairless."

Sylvia took up a razor, stropped it and gathered up some shaving cream. "I'm an old hand at this, Daniel, relax and let mommy do her thing."

After a very long interval, Daniel was hairless everywhere, even the crack of his ass. He did not have a prodigious amount of body hair, but Daniel was proud of it, It most lamented the loss of the dark curls surrounding his shaft and coating his balls. It looked strange. It felt strange. Once the process was completed Sylvia refilled the tub with hot water and had Daniel part his legs.

"For being, a very good, and very obedient little boy..."

Sylvia's bare hand clasped Daniel's erect manhood and began to slowly pump up and down. Daniel felt sure he had entered a portal to heaven. Because of his youth and inexperience, it was not long before Daniel ejaculated a large milky cloud into the water. Even so, his head spun and he felt a surge of joy and pride as his manhood became flaccid.

"Think your precious Mara would do THAT for you?" asked Sylvia rhetorically.

"No Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am!"

Sylvia laughed softly, Daniel she realized, would be phenomenally easy to train.

Sylvia pulled the plug from the tub, handed Daniel a towel and said, "Dry off, handsome. Let's see if you can cook."

In the kitchen, Sylvia showed him where all the food was kept and asked if he had ever prepared a meal.

"On hunting trips, since I was usually the youngest, I was left in camp to get breakfast ready for when the men came in from the first hunt. The men seemed to like my cooking."

"Well, It is a start, Daniel. Let's find something simple."

Wearing only the towel to protect himself from the splash and heat of the stove, Daniel made a plain stew and biscuits. Sylvia seemed quite delighted by the results.

"You have talent, Daniel, with a little study you will make a fine chef."

"My mom did all of the cooking at home."

"Well, your mother is NOT here. Here you do the cooking and the cleaning and, eventually the shopping. Jingle men, as interchangeable as they are, are also indispensable to the matriarchy. Without them, we could not focus on the hard work of governing and dominating and driving away the dark ages of male superiority."

Sylvia allowed her words to sink in before she stated, "It's rather late, Daniel, let us prepare for bed."

Daniel brushed his teeth, relieved himself, and followed Sylvia into the bedroom. A short time later, he was in the cage, staring in awe as Sylvia stripped of her alluring leather ensemble. Aside from a fat farmer's wife he had stumbled across skinny dipping in the woods, Sylvia was the first woman he had ever seen naked. He felt like a caveman encountering fire for the first time. Her spectacular breasts were surmounted by light brown areolas and two sharp pink nipples. Her legs, like her arms, were fine and long and shapely. Her flared hips and glorious rump nearly caused Daniel to drool. Sylvia's beautiful and mysterious pussy was neatly trimmed and coated in brown downy fur. Above that, the taut muscular stomach and succulent looking navel. Yet all of those wonders were dwarfed by the beauty of her spectacular face atop her long sinuous neck. Daniel thought he really was looking at a Goddess. A moment after that he realized that he was in love. If not love; something very much like it.

Fully aware of what she was doing, Sylvia kissed Daniel goodnight through the bars and wished him pleasant dreams before dousing the lights. To his chagrin, Daniel realized that, confined as he was, jerking off was impossible. With a whimper, he closed his eyes and prayed that he would be able to sleep.

Sylvia's angelic face was the first thing Daniel spied in the morning as his cage rattled upon opening.

"Good morning, Daniel!" She planted an, oh so brief, kiss on his lips, and then helped him to his feet.

"Exercise time, Daniel. A goddess is responsible for keeping her jingle man fit and trim, there is actually a rather hefty fine for letting them get fat. You're pretty fit, Daniel but I like my men a bit more finely muscled, we're going to work on your arms and stomach. A fit jingle man is a Goddess's pride. I want to be proud of you, Daniel."

Daniel soon adapted to the strange equipment. It was really not all that different from tossing bales of hay around or swinging the sledge. To Daniel's considerable surprise, Sylvia exerted herself on equipment parallel to his. She seemed to have an endurance and strength to match his own. After both of them were drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, Sylvia led them to the shower stall. Daniel stood in awe as he watched the water cascade off of Sylvia's magnificent body. Sylvia smiled inwardly, rarely had she had a slave as hooked on her as early as Daniel obviously was. It felt good to know that she was in full command of her abilities and that her judgment of raw material was as spectacular as ever.

Preparing breakfast was entirely in Daniel's comfort zone. He was pleased that Sylvia devoured his offering with gusto.

"If you continue to excel, Daniel this part of the day will be when you massage me from head to toe and then dress me. We are some time from those events. Today, you learn about sex, although most assuredly NOT in ways that you hoped. Simply put, Daniel, before you are permitted to penetrate anything, you have to learn what it means to be penetrated."

A short time later, Daniel found himself tied once more, this time, however, on Sylvia's supremely comfortable bed. His legs were drawn up high, exposing his ass. Sylvia smiled mischievously and stepped out of the room for several moments. When she returned, Daniel knew fear. Thrusting from Sylvia's pelvis was a huge phallus! Sylvia smiled widely and gathered up a jar of lubricant.

"This is called pegging, Daniel. It will allow you to appreciate what it is like to be powerless and at the mercy of another. I am going to take you like a man might take a woman. I will go slowly at first. Relax Daniel, although you fear this now, very soon you will come to enjoy and even desire to be dominated and taken this way. Jingle men are pegged quite often."

Daniel began whimpering in fear. Sylvia pressed a soft finger to Daniel's lips and said, "ALWAYS trust your Goddess, Daniel."

Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, the massive phallus entered his asshole. To Daniel's surprise, it was quite pleasurable. After Sylvia had forced its entire length into Daniel, she began to rock gently. Daniel was floored by the sensation. It was stimulating something deep inside his body. Sylvia was obviously enjoying the experience, after a time, she began moaning and breathing heavily. Something found release in Daniel. It was like when he masturbated, but different and far more satisfying. Daniel gasped in pleasure in accompaniment to Sylvia's sounds of contentment.

Daniel noted that Sylvia's mind seemed to depart somewhere for a moment or two, but she was soon her familiar authoritative self. She opened her eyes, winked and stated, "See what I mean, Daniel?"

Daniel cooed, "Yes, Ma'am" with his most enthusiasm thus far.

Sylvia laughed and said, "I know we are going to have so much fun together, Daniel."

The next several days passed in a contented blur for both Daniel and Sylvia. Daniel took to cleaning and keeping house as though it was second nature to him. He reveled in the experience of dressing and undressing his Goddess. Daniel found himself an ardent pupil, receptive to everything Sylvia had to say. She pegged him every day. His erection still raged almost twenty-four hours of those days but Daniel did not seem to mind. Sylvia had caught him pleasuring himself and it led to conversation.

"Daniel, as I have explained, ONLY your Goddess may give you release. I know that you are excited and I am pleased that you desire me so intensely but you will NOT die if you don't get release. I assure you, your patience WILL be rewarded. Some Goddesses use drugs to inhibit their slave's ability to maintain an erection while they are training them. From time to time, I have had to resort to those methods myself. PLEASE do not make me use them on you."

Struck by Sylvia's honesty and a desire to please her, Daniel managed to refrain from playing with himself. The longer he abstained from stroking his penis, the easier his enforced celibacy became. After what Daniel imagined was his second week in Sylvia's apartment, she allowed him to jerk off under close supervision.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers