A Man Who Jingles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge extended her hand to Daniel and escorted him back to the lobby. Sylvia was summoned. The judge stared at her, poker face undiminished and stated "Pass!" before breaking into a huge smile.

"You have done a fine job training this one. I almost lost composure in there. That almost NEVER happens!"

After a celebratory kiss of Daniel, Sylvia said to the judge. "Your work must be so difficult."

"You can say that again!" replied the judge. You have no idea how hard it is to look like you are not enjoying something when you actually having the time of your life. If not for my supremely talented jingle man at home, I'd go insane!"

Sylvia and the judge shared a laugh before the judge informed Sylvia, "Take this bewitching creature across the way and have him join the ranks of jingle men." She then turned towards him and said, "Congratulations, Daniel."

A short time later, Daniel, his feet in stirrups, held Sylvia's hand while a doctor made a small incision in his numbed scrotal sac. Daniel felt no pain and the doctor informed him that he could engage in ALL activities immediately.

"Your body will absorb the stitches so I don't have to see you again Daniel," stated the pretty black haired doctor before winking and finishing with, "at least not in a professional capacity!"

Sylvia laughed, joyfully removed, Daniel's collar, and said, "Why don't you try it out Daniel? Jingle for me, lover!"

Daniel did just that. The unfamiliar yet pleasing sound was a permanent part of his existence now. A thousand doors had just opened. His past was, however a dead thing, he could never go back to being a simple farm boy. With a sudden insight, Daniel realized that he never wanted to be. Even if he could return to his family, Daniel would refuse. He had a new and better life now. He smiled in delight as he had not done ever before in his young life.

"Just wait 'til I get you home, Daniel!" stated Sylvia using the sexiest of her come-hither voices.

The long ride back to Sylvia's apartment seemed interminable. It was well past dark when they arrived at the front door Their clothes were quickly off.

"Daniel, you are still, in one way a virgin. You know what it is like to be penetrated, now you get to see sex from the other side. I want you inside me, Daniel, you jingle sounding the consummation of our love. Yes, I know now that I love you, Daniel. However, I won't expect you to be tied down to an old broad like me..."

"Daniel pressed his finger to Sylvia's lips silencing her."How many times do I have to tell you, Ma'am? I DON'T care how old you are."

In the bed, Daniel was introduced to the wonders of intercourse for the first, but certainly not for the last time. It was everything he had hoped and more. Not long after, Sylvia presented her own posterior for Daniel's use, something she had denied to every other jingle man she had trained. Daniel was overwhelmed by the gesture.

Sylvia's plan to keep Daniel for only a few months stretched into wonderful years together.

Trying to make a joke of it, Sylvia stated, "Since no one can afford to pay me what you are actually worth, Daniel, I think I'll keep you."

"Daniel returned with, "The only thing more beautiful than your body and mind, Ma'am are your lies!"

Sylvia laughed, kissed him, and deadpanned, "That's the truth, and I'm sticking to it!"

***

As he wheeled the twins in their stroller through the park, Daniel took in the beauty of the day. Other jingle men, their daughters in tow, played on the swings or rode the slide. He brushed back his long hair and inhaled the fragrant air.

Two young women, on their lunch break, whistled at Daniel. He nodded at them.

Daniel could not help swell with pride when he heard one of the women explain to the other, "That's Daniel, the jingle man that Sylvia Parks retired for."

"Really?" said the other eyeing Daniel head to toe. "Some girls have all the luck!"

"No," thought Daniel as he smiled inwardly, "some GUYS have all the luck!"