All Comments on 'A Marine's Return Ch. 01'

by SoldiersGirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Love this story of love and honor!!!!!!!!

I enjoy stories that show respect and love for the men and women in the armed forces. There are thousands of couples out there that are doing similiar types of home comings. This story is romantic and erotic. Thank you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wrong branch of service!!!!

Seemed a little strange for a soldiers girl to be writing about a Marine. A Marine is a Marine and a soldier is Army. Outside of that Huge eror it was very good.

USMCAngel1214USMCAngel1214over 18 years ago
Makes me think of my Marine

My Marine will be home in 47 days... This whole story sounds like something my husband would dream up for his homecoming. The story is beautiful, I'm actually teared up. I'm emailing this to him asap!

VarodeVarodeover 18 years ago
Excellent job

Nice love story. This was well written and well put together. It showed te love and passion between two people who have bee parted, a separation that was intensified because one character was on the battlefield. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An NCO and a Gentleman

My Marine is a Colonel, but this Sergeant is typical of the quality of men (and women) serving. I am thrilled with the experience of this story and have no doubt that this soldier thought of this night as much as she did. That's right, I said soldier. No matter which branch, they are all brave soldiers. Thank you for a great story, it had my heart beating. Semper Fi.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Really Great Story

I loved this story half of my family was military my dad was navy he died 4yrs ago i want to say to all The Marines fighting over seas Come home to us safely and Semper Fi Marines and God Bless you all.

a great story SoldiersGirl I loved your story.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful beautiful beautiful

Says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Please continue this!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous