All Comments on 'A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 01'

by DanZack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tired

Tired of all the bitchy whiny moaning from anons about not liking the shared wife story although thats exactly what the heading states in "Loving Wives" section. I also am amazed that they read the whole thing, probably toss one off then feel guilty about it so they leave the negative comments. If you dont like the sharing of wives stories ...dont read any in this genre. It was a good story with some decent character developement. Look forward to your next post and try not to let the negative ANON people dissuade you from future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tired

Of anon commenters thinking theirs are the only opinion that is viable. Listen if you don't like the comments DON'T READ THEM moron. BTW This story was fairly well written but.... its formulaic in plotline. This has been done a thousand times. There is nothing new here. Hubby gets big dicked guy to boink wifey. Like I said pretty hot sex scene but not very original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it alot

Excellent well written story. Looking forward to Ch .02

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next time, more fun

great story, great action.

next time, more fun, lick the guys cum out of her.

let him cum in her mouth too.

then kiss her, she will have a new taste for you.

love sloppy seconds?

your lovely wife's stretched, used, and cum filled pussy.

eat it, fuck it, then fill it.

so wet and nasty.

if your lucky, he may ask you to lick her pussy as he fucks her,

then pull out and cum in your mouth, what a treat.

when I send my wife out she already has my load of cum in her cunt.

they all like to taste a new wet pussy. and they all suck it dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pedestrian at Best

Like somone else said done to often. Willing cuck/slut wife. What's new? Big cock marriage over Does that about sum it up?

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for your amazing first story!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feedstock for OOAA

The chief of cuckold ,willing or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCuckold56 has spoken

That cuck knows all there is to know about cucking, cuckoldry, cuckdom - Fully Cucked 56 times makes him the creampie champ, if FullCuckold56 says divorce, then divorce it is.

BowforceBowforceover 10 years ago
Excellent story. You captured all sides of the triangle.

This sounds very real. Well done .

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 10 years ago
Knowing what its like

Great story. Hubby and I have had many such events over the years. Next time try a 3some and even a 4some. We prefer these the best because of the none stop sex. Hoping to read many more such stories in the near future.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 10 years ago
fabulous start

Very believable and very erotic. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unreal

The writing was good. However, the idea of this happen as described is unbeleivable. This fantasy is out of realism.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not enough background detail

I gave it a 5 since it is your first one, but you seem to rush a bit on the details. Women in general do not just jump in bed as quickly as the man wants them to. Also never as I read did cuckold say anything about being handcuffed. When did he choose to be handcuffed? Why? He is getting what he wants. Also he was already naked when they walked in, yet the wife never told him to strip and her lover didn't either. Now I have been with couples where the wife does handcuff the husband and most often, his little dick will pop off without being touched. Also, as a stud who fucks married wives, I never listen to the cuckold when I am fucking his wife. Only she can make requests of me. I do not like cuckolds who think they can tell me what to do. Nor do most wives. Yes he is getting his wish of watching. That is all he gets, then rest the focus is on her. But since this cuckold was handcuffed, I would have gone over after unloading in his wife and made him suck my cock clean. To show him his place. Cuckolds try to say no, but they soon love doing it. Then take his cuffs off him and make him start to eat the creampie as I dressed. Cuckolds must learn day one, they are to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
retarded?

'99% of marriages end up in divorce where the wife fucks someone else with husbands approval' Exactly where did you find that data?

To the others who moan about the content of these stories, why do you read them?

My opinion is that you have no wife/girlfriend yourself and it pisses you off that couples would actually do this. I bet you sit at your pc with your little dick out and rant at everyone here as you stuff your gut with another half pounder and extra large fries, you fat fuck.

To the author, keep writing, good job.

Nebel815Nebel815over 10 years ago
Nice

Very good story

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieabout 10 years ago
Great Writing

Enjoyed it very much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why a big cock?

why does it has to be a big cock aleways? why not a different technique or just his experience?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Happy cuck enjoys his cheating whore.

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

5’7” size 10? Why so thick? Also smoking sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous