A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers

Rachel's mouth suddenly went dry as she felt the small zip being inched down her slender back. It seemed to take an eternity before finally Paul had reached the base of her spine and allowed the dress to relax on her body.

With the back of her dress sagging and the clasp of her bra exposed Paul quickly unclipped it and slid his hands inside her dress and round to the front of her body. Neil and Rachel's gaze never left each other as their breathing increased.

Slowly and gently Paul worked his hands into the young wife's bra and began cupping and caressing her large breasts.

"How big did you say these were again?" Paul asked quietly, knowing full well what her bra size was.

"They are a 32E," she said, watching her husband's cock twitch.

"Very nice," he whispered in her ear, before nibbling on her neck and rolling her erect nipples between his fingers.

Neil's cock was bright red with a large protruding vein coming up from the shaft. His cock was engorged with blood and glistening droplets of pre-cum, which were seeping out of the tip. Rachel could see it and so could Paul as he slid his right hand down into her panties. Rachel jolted with shock as another man who was not her husband had his hand inside her pants rubbing her wet swollen labia. She began to pant as Paul slipped a finger inside her body and slowly started to finger fuck her.

Neil could feel his heart racing at the site, thumping hard against his chest as if it were trying to escape. All he could see was movement under his wife's dress, her cleavage getting deeper as her breasts were about to spill out and the expression on her face. Her eyes were opening and closing, her mouth the same as she gasped for air and her body swayed ever so slightly with the movements of Paul's hands and fingers.

Suddenly remembering her husband's desires Rachel lifted her hands up to her dress and pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. The dress fell to the floor and pooled around her feet quickly followed by her bra.

More pre-cum seeped from Neil's cock as his brain tried to process the site before him. His beautiful wife was standing in just her heels and black panties with another man's hand inside them fingering her juicy pussy. Her breasts were big and swollen, round and full, more than enough for any man and he wished he could just reach out and touch them.

"You look sexy as fuck, Rachel." Neil groaned.

"She certainly does." Paul agreed as Rachel remained silent but for her soft whimpers for breath.

A few moments later Paul removed his hand from the young wife's panties and turned her to the side. He could know enjoy the sight of the front of her naked body while still allowing Neil the same privilege.

Paul looked her up and down once more, his eyes burning into her flesh. More of Rachel's juices flooded into her already soaking wet panties before Paul ordered her to remove the thin garment.

Following his instructions she squatted down and removed the thin fabric whilst turning to give her husband a warm smile. He smiled back and Paul stepped a little closer to the wife and told her to unbuckle him.

Rachel comfortably positioned herself onto her knees and then nervously unbuckled Paul's trousers. His bulge was impressively noticeable as he removed his jacket and shirt in time with Rachel. Hooking her fingers inside the waistband of Paul's boxers Rachel paused for a moment and looked back at her husband. Neil nodded towards her and she began to peel them down.

Paul's nine inch pole sprang free almost hitting her in the face before she grabbed it in her tiny hand and gently started stroking him. It felt amazing and Paul wanted to tell her how beautifully slutty she looked, but he wanted to control her. He knew she would want to please him so he held off from telling her. He didn't want her to know how easy it was for her to satisfy him; he wanted her to work for it.

Rachel took a deep breath then instinctively took the swollen head of Pauls cock into her mouth. She teased the engorged gland for a few moments before running her tongue along the sensitive underside of his shaft. Right from the base and up to the tip and then back down again.

Paul uncontrollably groaned and grabbed a handful of her long wavy brown hair. He desperately wanted to force his cock down her throat and fuck her face but instead he gritted his teeth and clenched more of her hair.

Remembering her husband's fantasy again Rachel cupped her oversized breasts and gave him a better view as she moved her head back and forth along the big cock in her mouth. Paul placed both his hands on top of her head and gently swayed his hips in time with her movements.

"Oh fuck, Neil," Paul gasped, "your wife is hot little cock sucker."

Rachel moaned her appreciation at his comment and began to suck a little harder and deeper. Neil cursed at the excitement wishing he could stroke his own cock.

The sight before him was far more erotic and powerful than he could ever have imagined. His wife naked in just her heels kneeling before an older well endowed man, sucking the man's cock to perfection while she groped, cupped and massaged her big tits. Pauls cock was much bigger than his own, longer, thicker and much harder.

"Get on the bed, Rachel." Paul told her as he reached down and tweaked her stiff nipples.

Rachel eagerly sprang to her feet and smiled before giving his saliva drenched cock a few tugs with her hand.

"Fuck her!" Neil burst out loud.

They both turned to look at Neil and smiled. Paul was hoping to taste Rachel's married pussy but seeing how worked up Neil was he climbed on to the bed with Rachel and spread her legs wide. She led flat on her back legs spread as wide and as low as she could get them as Paul positioned the tip of his cock at her opening.

"Oh yes, fuck me." She moaned as Paul teased her pussy by rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

Placing a thumb on her clit he slowly began circling it whilst using his other hand to tease her pussy further with his cock. Rachel grabbed her tits hard and began squeezing them together with her eyes closed and mouth wide open.

"Fuck me!" She screamed, forgetting about her husband. "I want you to fuck me with that big cock."

Neil almost shot his load as a large dollop of pre-cum plopped out from the tip of his cock and ran down the side of his shaft.

"Do you think you can take it all, Rachel?" Paul teased inching just the head of his cock inside her.

"Make me take it all!" She gasped loudly.

"Look at your husband," he told her, "look into his eyes as you feel my cock filling your pussy."

Again more pre-cum leaked from Neil's cock as his wife turned her head and opened her eyes. Their gaze could have been frozen in time as Rachel felt only desire, a need, and a desperate urge to be fucked by anyone willing to put their cock inside her. Neil on the other hand felt confused, excitement, nervous and an overwhelming urge to watch her come.

With the married couples eyes fixed on each other Paul removed his thumb from Rachel's clit and pushed his cock into her tight married pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Rachel screamed, finally breaking the gaze from her husband. "Ohhhhhh fuck it's big, ohhh yes, yes, yes, oh don't stop pushing!"

Paul had no intention of stopping as he very calmly and slowly inched his cock all the way inside her body.

"Ohhh shit I'm coming, ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, yes, yes ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm coming!" Rachel gasped over and over, clutching at the bed sheets with her freshly manicured nails.

Paul was now in to the hilt enjoying the sensation of this young wife's tight pussy coming and convulsing around his thick cock. He took pleasure and pride from the fact that no man had been this deep inside her, not even her husband who sat quietly and shamefully watching.

Grabbing her tits, Paul massaged them whilst she came down from her climax, enjoying their sheer beauty and size on such a fine figure.

"Now fuck me!" Rachel barked, thrusting her hips up and down.

Paul loved how rampant she was and quickly withdrew before slamming back inside her. The room filled with the sounds of a happy whimpering wife and her squelching pussy as it seemed to keep lubricating for the huge cock that was pounding her.

Lifting her legs onto his shoulders Paul gave Neil the most incredible view of his thick muscular shaft covered in his wife's pussy juices as it slammed in and out of her body. Pauls cock went even deeper as he ploughed through her opening, spreading the sensitive walls inside her pussy like a knife through butter as he hammered into her womb and pushed her deeper into the mattress. The force was such that her slender body would spring back up from the mattress only to be slammed back down into it again as Paul worked her pussy harder than ever.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rachel kept panting as the big cock inside her pussy fucked her to another mind blowing orgasm.

By now Rachel couldn't think or see straight as her body seemed to be on fire. Paul, close to reaching his own orgasm quickly flipped her onto all fours and shoved his cock back inside her eager little pussy.

"Oh yes," she gasped at the deep penetration, "fuck me hard."

Paul grinned and happily obliged the married little fire cracker as he grabbed a handful of her brown locks and yanked her head back and upwards. His cock was so deep that Rachel thought she would pass out if she came again and Paul hoped she would as he continued to give her the fucking he promised.

Back and forth he rammed his cock into her pussy enjoying the sensation she was giving him. She still felt as tight as when he first entered her and it wasn't long before he felt his spunk boiling deep within his balls as they banged violently against her clit.

"Tell me where you want my hot cum, Rachel you dirty fucking bitch!" Paul grunted with forceful thrusts of his hips.

"All over my big tits," she moaned, "I want to see you shoot all over them."

"No, do it inside her!" Neil shouted.

"What?" Rachel shrieked.

"Are you sure?" Paul grunted. "Oh fuck here it comes."

"Yes," Neil told him, "fill her fucking womb with cum."

Neil was salivating at his words. Like a man possessed he was trembling in the chair with his cock about to explode without a single touch.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" Rachel screamed as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Paul quickly let go of her hair and allowed her to collapse onto the bed as he grabbed her hips and kept her arse in the air, pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

"Yes, take it, Rachel, take it all." Paul grunted. "Arghhhhhh fuck, yes, argggggggh, fucking take it bitch, take it deep."

Paul lost all control as his cock swelled up and exploded thick jets of his fertile sperm deep inside Neil's wife. She was protected against pregnancy by the pill but both men imagined the young married brunette catching pregnant as the stallion like cock flooded her womb with seed.

Before Paul climbed off of Rachel he leant down and kissed her head, whispering into her ear. "Remember your husband, sexy; remember how much you love each other."

Rachel murmured softly as Paul climbed off her and began to get dressed. He looked at Neil who seemed confused with his eyes fixed on his wife. Once Paul had dressed he left without saying a word.

"Did you enjoy that?" Rachel asked her husband as she finally sat up.

"I fucking loved it." He grinned at her. "Did you enjoy it? It looked like you did."

Rachel stood up choosing to ignore his question. Neil gasped as he saw the evidence trickling out of his wife's pussy and down the inside of her thigh. Stepping closer her shaven pussy looked a mess with its swollen red lips shiny and glistening with another man's cum all over them.

Finally reaching her husband Rachel dropped to her knees and licked all the pre-cum from his cock. She realised for the first time that night how much smaller it was compared to the one that had fucked her only moments ago, compared to the cock whose hot seed was now swimming around inside her womb searching for her eggs.

Neil groaned his approval as his wife engulfed his cock and swallowed him right down her throat.

"Oh fuck, Rachel!" He gasped, and that's all it took as he shot a huge load down into his wife's belly as she swallowed every drop.

DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers
12