All Comments on 'A Married Travel Agents Cruise'

by fd0356

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a skank!

First Iceland, now a cruise. But now she would dump her lover's brat on her unsuspecting hubby. And no shame, no regrets? Yup, definitely a skank!

I obvioulsy did not like this at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a bore

This story is like a piece of stale bread,staple and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"It's all yours if you want it baby."

Yuk you sound like a trany on the game, not at all sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

The reference to never doing anthing behind the husbands' backs was a joke right? She already cheated on him in Iceland. She cheated again and got knocked up - what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just an ugly, nasty, poorly written waste of time.

We know she is going to cheat. You make it clear. She has shaved herself. She has stopped on the way to the Ship and purchased sexy clothing so that her husband won't accidentally see her things (although what is she going to do - throw the clothes away before she gets home?). She is masturbating in anticipation of cheating. And then the boring, illicit sex. Yawn. Then, after all her planning we're supposed to believe that she didn't have condoms and wasn't on the pill? Yeah - that works and is SO believable. And then the ultimate lie. A Caucasian woman (This is a stand alone story, so, since we don't know her name and you didn't bother to describe her we make assumptions) is going to get pregnant by a man named Javier (not Caucasian) and pass the baby off to her husband (again we assume he's white like his wife) as his own child? And you don't think that might be a problem? Dear Authors - you're character development is nonexistent. Your storyline is unbelievable, given the lack of reasons or excuses for her behavior. Your dialogue adds nothing to the story. The writing does not flow well and there is nothing compelling about it. You simply don't create any interest and in the end, who cared what happened to her? I gave you a "1". Just a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Yes, this is an erotic site. But characters have to be somewhat believable unless you are writing in the fantasy category. Here you write about an educated woman who decides to become pregnant with a stranger without any planning or thought about the consequences? Sex maybe, but the preggers is too silly. Readers just cannot relate to your theme, and will rate them low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

boring and redundant. seems you have a very limited imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right, the husband will never suspect

She’s impregnated by a Cuban named Javier, yet when the baby’s born, the husband won’t be able to able to tell he’s not the father. Bullshit, just like the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Red Chardonnay???

Red Chardonnay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

hope the cheating slut get AIDS and her and the baby both die from it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excuse me

Javier is Cuban. You painted her like she and her husband were caucasian. I think your husband will notice the difference if the baby is Javier's. Kind of a dumb story that obviously wasn't thought through.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
I wasn't even sexy

Very little story line. Bland description of a sexual encounter and then, to cap it all, she gets pregnant having sex 2 days before her period is due. Someone needs some basic biology lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What makes her think her husband won't "know the difference"?

The name Javier sounds like he might not be Caucasian. You don't think her husband might not notice a baby that had a darker color to its skin? You don't think he might take one look at her face when she got off the boat and recognize that "just fucked" expression on it? Or that he might feel she was really loose? You didn't think this story through. Badly done with a horrible ending. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another fucking whore

Fucking whores are all alike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous