All Comments on 'A Married Woman's Mid-Life Crisis'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap

LOL just another old sorry-ass married whore. She needs to just end her life and get it over with

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Well Written Story****

Very HOT Sex. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Really well written, very erotic and totally engaging. I loved your other story too and I'd love to read more by you so keep them coming.

Pussymad42Pussymad42almost 6 years agoAuthor
For the bitter reader

To the first comment from an anonymous contributor - Firstly, why on earth did you waste your time reading 3 pages if it was that obvious and crap? If you didn't waste your time doing that, how can you comment? Either way, it's a site of erotic, fictional literature in a 'mature' category so there's a limited amount of variety you're going to find. If you want to read great literature about men and women that doesn't follow the format of erotic literature, I suggest you try 'Pride and Prejudice' which is superb. You seem a very bitter person but your comment did make me smile so no harm done. It made me think of the Oscar Wilde quotation 'some spread happiness wherever they go and others, whenever they go' :) To the other comments on the story, thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I thought that the writing was great. I'm glad that you made the characters realistic and didn't give him a 12" cock and her 46" FFF tits. The way you described what was happening was very well done as well. Lastly, the sex was super hot. Five stars and a favorite point.

sarumsamsarumsamalmost 6 years ago
A Crisis

Wasn't she so lucky to find such an ideal lover. This was a story well written and did appeal to my wife of a similar age lol. Goodness knows where she says she could be so lucky lol

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years ago
Great story

I love the way you write this story. It's well written and sensitive and could have happened. Thank you.

virusmanvirusmanalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful and arousing

Beautifully written story about two believable people who discover the delights of truly fulfilling sexual love which sounded very much like a true life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I only got through the first page but I had to stop and comment. I swear you have been spying on my life the last 9 months. At 52 I am this woman. To. A. T.

More comments after I finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cute 1 star

I hope hubby finds out she is a whore and puts her ass, pennyless on the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I need a woman in my like this

Regards mike Merseyside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I'm not sure what you're classing as a 'big cock' but mine is 8 inches if that's of any use to you."

Jesus christ , no it wasn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the lover is supposed to be loyal to her but she gets to keep the husband? Sigh. The lover, and the husband, can do a lot better and find someone who is totally faithful and happy with them and only them. Not just giving them a piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…this could have been a story of my wife in her mature years. We grew apart in our sexual life and went our seperate ways while staying married. We never questioned each other. Sad…but it held our famiily togeether. Definitely a 5+

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

TOTAL BULLSHIT BUT ENJOYABLE TO HEAR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...