All Comments on 'A Mask of Intimacy'

by AuntyNym

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
The rise idea is cute

The rise idea is cute and temporarily workable, as discovered by the hearing impaired mom, with the signing incident. Sec turned out okay so 3 is best I could do

However with the two young ladies having different breast sizes, any women is, especially a mother is going to know the who is who between the girls! The mother having sex with the girl with Dcup breast is definitely going to be able to tell the difference when she opens the smaller cup bra of her own daughter twice.

Unless the moms spiked their punch while they set up, and were too horny to realize the obvious differences in their own daughters the idea is barely workable unless working with twins.

AuntyNymAuntyNymalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@mybikecruises Thanks for the feedback!

What I was going for (and apparently failed to convey) was that it was, in fact, a dumb teenager idea. Both mothers already knew (or at least suspected and later had that suspicion confirmed, by the sign language for Lisa, and by the confession for Sylvia), but used the pretense to enact their fantasies.

In future works I'll make sure to be clearer as to the characters' motivations. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not a very realistic story. Sorry. I didn't like it.

FiftyfirstShadeFiftyfirstShadealmost 6 years ago
Great set up for a part 2

The ending was a bit of a cliff hanger. You are set up though for a second part to this story where it comes out that everyone knew the true identities involved and could further the relationships between mother/daughter. Then you can branch out to friend/friend, parent/parent, and even friend with other parent. Although I don't agree with the ending, there are ways to recover with it. This was a he'll of a story for a lead in to multiple parts.

dpa44nxadpa44nxaalmost 6 years ago
Loved this story

What a great start to a story that needs at least another part.

Jack1107Jack1107almost 6 years ago
Interesting read

Hi Aunty, I really enjoyed the build up. You had to read the story line carefully but it made sense to me. You could go in many directions with this one. Well Done, Jack

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Hot with a Capital H

I love mistaken identity stories and this one was HOTT!

It took special concentration to remember eh was prentendi g to be whom, but the payoff was well worth it

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s just so so good!

Slow and languid and clever and detailed. Please write another story!!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
more, please

Definitely need another chapter or even a serious. Especially with them still tricking the one mom. Then finally let her know the truth. So please, write more to this story.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
A great 1st entry

after 5 months, I hope it's not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a lesbo story!

YUK!!!`

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it but can’t help the disappointment

I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if Jenni had been more angry about Adrian and her mom. I mean she just found out that her mom had been fucking her best friend. I mean, that’s enough to ruin any friendship. And then there’s the way she found out on top of all that. Now she’s finding herself attracted to her mother, also. There’s no anger? No jealousy? We’re just not going to acknowledge any of that? Don’t get me wrong, I like this story. It’s just, if I was in Jenni’s shoes there definitely would’ve been some hard feelings. Of course, they most likely would’ve ended up fucking anyway.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Lovely!

An excellent first story for Lit readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

If this is your first story then I hope that it's not your last,this story needs the next chapter soon.maybe the four join up to have fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing!

loved it, write more, please, AuntyNym

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuntyNym@AuntyNym
I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Mother of three, two boys who are all grown up and out in the world, and one girl who's also all grown up but who is planted firmly in my back forty. I'm in a relationship with a wonderful young woman; she doesn't care what I do her...