All Comments on 'A Master and His Mistress'

by kittenkinky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a sick story

What a sick story one day I will bring this site down, your all such awful people.

NightAngelicNightAngelicalmost 13 years ago
keep writing

love it, very good read, very well written, ignore the ijits who think sex is a bad thing, and that bdsm and other kinks are bad

SLC71SLC71almost 13 years ago
Opinions are like assholes

Some are awesome and some aren't. I enjoyed the overall premise. I am a sucker for an angsty love story that stings. Technical feedback: the story started a little loose but tightened up by the end.

I made it a favorite so I can look out for other stories.

Everybody get random...SLC71 (founding member of the left coast take for evers)

alliekat1979alliekat1979almost 13 years ago
nice

I've always been a sucker for a unique love story. Good job. In response to the hypocrite who thinks we are awful people, don't read it if you don't like it because there is nothing you can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
U R TOO

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SITE THEN Y R U READING STORIES ON IT. YOU R JUST AFRAID OF WHAT YOUR PEERS WOULD THINK IF THEY KNEW YOU ENJOYED SUCH SCENARIOS. I AM GLAD I AM NOT YOU FORCED TO LIVE A LIE. I MEAN TO LIE TO OTHERS IS ONE THING BUT TO LIE TO YOURSELF....WELL THAT IS JUST SAD. I AM AN AVID LITEROTICA READER AND I DO NOT LIKE EVERYTHING ON HERE BUT I DON'T JUDGE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. WHAT IS "NORMAL" FOR YOU MAY NOT BE THE SAME FOR ANOTHER. IF YOU ASK ME ITS PEOPLE LIKE LITEROTICA READERS AND WRITERS WHO ARE NORMAL AND SOCIETY IS INSANE. SOCIETY HAS ONE SET OF MORALS AND VALUES THAT R SUPPOSED TO BE APPLIED TO EVERY SITUATION, IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR CENTURIES AND THE PEOPLE IN SOCIETY KEEP GETTING WORSE AND WORSE TOWARD ONE ANOTHER....APPARENTLY THESE RULES NEED TO CHANGE. THE DEFINITION FOR INSANITY, ACCORDING TO SOCIETY, IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS SO BY THEIR OWN DEFINITION SOCIETY IS INSANE. I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT AS AN INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT FROM MINE BUT I DONT COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH MY WHIPS AND CUFFS SO STAY OUT OF MINE WITH YOUR NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT WHAT I LIKE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT OF THE SIGHT THEN DONT VISIT IT!!!!

HOWEVER TO THE AUTHOR THIS STORY WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN. KEEP WRITING AND IGNORE THE POMPOUS ASSHOLES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep just what everyone needs

Someone to beat them so badly that they bleed. Last time I looked that was called torture and they put people in jail. Disgusting, badly written junk.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Uncomfortable Cookie crumbles

There is no love, no respect, no mutual endearment between these people. They are both in their game just for their own pleasure but not for their mutual relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous