All Comments on 'A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 00: Prologue'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysabout 9 years ago
wonderful start

This seems like a richly imagined erotic novel of epic proportions. I love the luxurious and polished descriptive language. The world, as well as the characters, both seem vivid and real. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bought A Match for the el Maiens on B&N

Loved the book. I am glad you are redoing it. I hope you also republish the other stories in the Trossian series. I would really would like to read them. The names really do need to be clarified but you must keep the surprise, it was so unexpected but hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A page of dialogue and I’m barely interested in reading the rest

There’s just no hook... or if there is it’s rusted and unsharpened... (first page first impression) I’m sure there’s a story to be told (I’m just hoping it’s not boring)

I also feel the names of your opening characters are overly cumbersome to read.

High marks everywhere else.

Thought you might like to know that I only stumbled upon your work because DreamCloud marked you as a favorite author of his.

I’ll try to pick up on this story when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Capitalize the V please.

Capitalize the v in Van Sietter or just call him Sietter.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Some nice hints there on what Lady Anastelle's personality might be.

The Honourable Slut is indeed necessary prerequisite for this. It gives away more about the world and overall situation than this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous