All Comments on 'A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 20'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so glad these two are married

Glad to read that Tashka and Vadya are finally together. Parts about the wedding clothes in this chapter and the previous one were funny and fun to read. I wonder if Clair and Arianna will be prompted to think more about where their relationship can go , be renewed as a result of this wedding. I'm hoping that the newlyweds won't lose each other in the war to come..... a great chapter. Like how the shorter chapter breaks up and amps up the tension for the reader. Plus the romance was hot. Wink wink. Where can I find Vadya?

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wedding Suits!

Ah, a lovely wedding is always good for clearing out the tear ducts, LOL. So glad to hear that the humourous touches aren't out of place. Unfortunately Vadya is taken now! We will have to wait for him to have a son.

(Actually I wrote that story up as The van H'las Bride Who Brought Honour in Her Pocket. Because I am having a hard critical look at the whole series, I took it down but anyone who wants to read it can contact me for a free copy. Especially if they will give me feedback! I will do anything for feedback. Well ... almost ;) )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous