A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tashka took a step back and looked into his face, her heart beating fast and light so that her breath came quicker and the blood sang in her ears. Her eyes were alight with joy, her head set high with pride and her mouth soft with love. Her lips parted and the edge of her tongue ran around her lips. Vadya caught his breath up, his heart jumped to see that little red triangle slip around her glistening lips.

She was still fully dressed. She tilted her head to one side, casting him a look as long and lovely as any fine Lady across a dancefloor, from gold and blue eyes more beautiful than he had ever seen. Desire for her was making his heart beat so fast that he was nearly dizzy with passion. He ran trembling fingers through his hair.

Tashka took two steps forward and stood staring into his eyes, so close that he could smell the light spicy scent of his perfume again. She grinned at him and went down on her silk-clad knees and kissed the inside of his naked thigh.

Vadya trembled. His mind was already lost in a cloud of sensation, he was living with the ends of his nerves. He stared unseeing through the room, his hands resting on Tashka's shoulders. She had gathered his hips in her arms and was feeling the hard shapely muscle of his buttock with her left hand. She licked thoughtfully at one soft-skinned ball, tight and swollen, and Vadya jerked and gasped in her arms. She could smell sweat and musky male scents. She sniffed delicately in the dark wiry curls of his hair then she brought her right hand round to hold and caress his balls. She ran her tongue along the vein coiling down the length of his cock, caressingly, and softly, gently took the head of his cock in her mouth. It tasted salt. The head of his penis was smooth to her flicking tongue. She sucked softly on his rigid hard cock, she caressed between his arsehole and balls in that erogenous place where she knew the thrilling feelings could be tickled up even more.

Vadya was gasping above her, his hands moving helplessly on her shoulders and in her hair. He could not think clearly enough to control his fingers, he could only move his hands jerkily around her head.

Tashka let him go and stood up again and stepped back two steps. Her lips parted and the edge of her tongue ran around her lips. She looked slantways at Vadya, he smiled and stepped forward to put one arm around her and ruffle her cropped hair with the other hand.

"Sweet Angels!" he said huskily, his fingers slipping behind her collar to caress her neck. He scooped her face up between both hands and leaned forward till his mouth met hers. Her lips were still hard and firm, they tasted strangely of lip gloss. His lips were soft, his kisses slow. She ran tapping fingers over his buttocks and he broke away from her kiss to laugh, his eyes laughed, his hips thrust quickly against her, that big cock pressing to her thigh, he came enough out of his sexy trance to match the fierceness of her kiss.

"My love," she said and

"My love," he said.

He kissed her quickly once more then took a step back and began gently to unbutton her little jacket. There were a lot of tiny buttons, her tight-fitted sleeves as well as her jacket had to be undone, his big fingers shook, he kept stopping to smile into her eyes. Finally it was undone and he eased it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

Under it she was wearing a bodice made of lace so delicate that it hardly existed: flowers and leaves traced in golden silk thread, through which he saw her muscular white body and the little purple areolas of her nipples. He caught his lip up in his teeth, coming so suddenly on her body, dressed and yet not dressed.

He fingered the buckle of her sword-belt and she let him take her weaponry off and lay it around the bedpost with his (although she watched to make sure of where he put it; the soldier in him was glad to notice that). He undid the few tiny buttons of her trousers and she stepped out of them. She was wearing flimsy knickers to match her bodice, through the delicate golden lace he could see her flat stomach and the lift of her hip-bones, the dark brush of her hair. She stood looking gravely at him, tall and muscular in rubies and old gold.

He took her left hand and pressed a kiss into her palm and unclasped the chain of gold and rubies about her arm. He kissed her neck, softly, under her left ear, in the hollow of her throat, under her right ear, and undid the chain of rubies hanging about her neck. He unhooked the dark rubies hanging from her ear and laid the heap of jewellery aside on a chair (she did not bother to watch where he put those).

She was tall in the candlelight. The shadows danced through the lace onto her pale skin. He could see the old scar down her left arm. When she turned and walked to the bed while he put the condom on he saw the duelling and battle scars on her back through the delicate tracery of golden silk flowers and leaves.

"Oh my Captain!" he said suddenly.

She stopped and turned to look at him from her exquisite dark blue eyes. With the make-up still clinging to her lids and in spite of the cut down her cheek, her face was that Northern heartbreaker who had astounded them all.

But the woman he loved was much more than a Northern heartbreaker. She was his best friend and companion. She was his brother officer.

"Vadya?" she said, hesitantly. She thought he meant that as his junior officer he felt strange to have sex with her on a wedding bed, a small fear clouded her beautiful eyes but he was by her in a few steps, his arms around her and his mouth on her throat. As he kissed her, his fingers were gently sliding the fragile silk lace of her bodice up over her rib-cage and small breasts.

She let her senses slip the leash from her mind and run free.

His big blunt fingers and the cobweb fragile lace were gliding up over her body. His big hands were moving with certainty to her breasts, covering them, caressing them. One of his hands could easily cup the whole of her breast, pressing gently on the soft flesh. He ran his fingertips over her nipple which hardened at his touch. She was making long sounds of pleasure at the aching tingling promise of joy flickering out from his playing with her breast, she wrapped her arms around his neck, her hips already starting to buck against him.

Vadya pushed her backwards, they fell into the softness of the big four-poster bed. He was pushing off her flimsy knickers, he was caressing her buttocks and thighs, her vulva, her clitoris.

She started pressing her hands between the back of his legs, down through to touch his sex organs. Vadya's knees were pushing her legs apart, he was pressing to her. He was lifting his big cock, the head was pushing to her willing wet soft sex, he was pressing into her, with a thrust and a grunt his cock went deep in.

She was gone, lost; lost in herself, in his arms, in their love-making. It was like running with her best friend in sunny woods, swimming with her best friend in clear sunlit pools. She threw her hips wider, lifting up to meet him thrusting his big cock deep down into her, her arms about him, her head thrusting back in the quilts like he thrust down into her, lifting helplessly, insisting to look into his gentle warm brown face above her so soft with love and so intent with passion. It was all physical joy, there were only the thrilling feelings of him on her sweet spot lapping stronger and stronger through her body until she was completely awash with love and joy, writhing in the firm grip of his strong muscular arms, and Vadya was calling out Tashka in her arms, she was aware of shouting his name.

She was trembling, she was lightly beaded with sweat. She ran one shaky hand gently over Vadya's shoulder. He lifted his head and stared into her eyes, he caressed her short dark hair. She lay with his cock still swollen big inside her, helpless to move - he was moving now to take his softening cock from her, she moaned with regret. She put her hand behind his head and drew it close to hers again and he put out one arm to drag a quilt over them and they fell asleep.

12