All Comments on 'A Match Made In Heaven Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by Match Made In Heaven

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So far, so good

I am really enjoying the storyline so far, but frankly the spelling is driving me crazy. You desperately need an editor to help you with that, because a spell-checker won't correct the mistakes you are making. That aside, I find the story very interesting, and with a lot of promise. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good plot

I like the plot, although you did make an error in

names in part 2 - went from Katherine to Rachael to Katherine again. (And by the way, you are freaking me out as Katherine is my name and Rachael is my niece's name) be that as it may, looking forward to more of this tale.

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 19 years ago
wow how did that get there!

I have no idea how that Rachael showed up instead of Katherine in my story. I don't even usually spell Rachael right. How very odd. Thanks for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
who cares about her age changing

it's far worse when her name changes from Katherine to Rachel (first paragraph) and then back to Katherine.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

I didn't know Michiganians were so practical. I'm from Ohio and frankly, the best part of Michigan is underwater. The Aunt's clothing, jewelry, and nick-nacks are probably from a lifestyle much beyond the grasp of Katherine. I would guess aunty lived like a wealthy female in need of a male presence or many such types. You have a good plot, but It's moving at too slow pa ace for my tasetes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous