A Match Maid in Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
Thomas needed some order in his busy life. He got it.
6.9k words
4.61
20.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank you to Literotica author grgy56. His two part story "My (Im)perfect Mate" (2013) kept drumming up different storylines and scenarios in my head over the last four or five years. After talking with him, he allowed me permission to build on and modify his original story. I've changed some of the circumstances and resolutions to the story, as well as modifying the characters within the story. Thank you again grgy56 for your inspiration! I hope I've done it justice.

I've broken the story up into three parts for easier reading. This is Part 2.

All characters in this story are assumed to be over the age of 18.

I hope you enjoy the story... A MATCH MAID IN HEAVEN

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thomas Hale closed the door of his new 2038 LeXXXus Dominator. He adjusted his tie and looked around at his new surroundings. After graduating at the top of his class from Mary Gavin University in Kansas City, he was brought on to head up the accounting division of H.S. Enterprises. At age twenty-five, and armed with a Masters degree in accounting, he impressed owner Helga Sven enough that he was moved to the company headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Given a hefty raise in salary over his last job, Thomas was happy to move to the Pacific Northwest and start his life fresh. He made a down payment on a house in the country, purchased a new car and was now looking into an android servant to take care of his household. This is his story...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A Match Maid in Heaven - Part 2

I was excited. The day finally arrived! I had spent the last 72 hours cleaning the house and getting everything arranged. I arranged to take the next two weeks off from work to thoroughly enjoy Lauren and her company. I also jacked off a few times. Well, more than a few times. The owner of Maid Perfect, Marlette Jones, had me all hot and bothered since I met her. She was the center of my jack-off fantasies. Her countenance and dominating personality were at the forefront of my mind, as were her extremely talented and well manicured hands.

The doorbell rang. My stomach lurched as my mind suddenly went into overdrive.

I walked briskly down the hallway and opened the door and found the owner Marlette standing there with Lauren. "Hi Marlette! I wasn't expecting you!"

"No, you weren't," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, pardon my manners," I said as I begged her forgiveness. "Please, please come in!"

"Thomas, we can address your manners later. So you know, I haven't made a personal delivery in over 30 years," Marlette said warmly as she smiled and shook my hand tightly. Her hand held mine for longer than a handshake normally would. "I felt that since I wrote all of Lauren's routines and sub-routines, that I should be the one to hand her off to you. I think of Lauren as a member of my immediate family."

"I understand completely," I lied. In all honesty, I had no clue. It didn't change the fact I felt empathy. But, I was an accountant, not a programmer, or the owner of a multi-billion credit company. Her hand still held mine. I don't know what it was, but I felt a little uneasy. Seeing Marlette, a woman old enough to be my mother holding my hand, and breathing in her intoxicating sweet berry perfume. My mind was suddenly muddled. Confusion aside, the excitement of finally having Lauren at the house was overwhelming. I pushed that gut feeling about Marlette to the back of my mind and ignored it.

"Lauren, go inside." Marlette told her and then looked to me. "Lauren is still under my command until I give her control over you. I meant, over to you."

Marlette smiled and followed Lauren in. I took a quick look out at the driveway and saw Marlette's limousine. The multi-gendered android Angela, was standing obediently, awaiting Marlette's return. I closed the door and showed them into the living room and offered her a drink.

I watched as Marlette looked around, "Thomas, I must say, you have a very nice house and property."

"It cost an arm and leg, but it's where I want to be," I explained. "It's away from the city and I can turn my music up as loud as I want, and there isn't a neighbor close enough to hear a peep."

"Interesting," she said with a smile. "Seclusion is a good thing for some activities. No one to bother you. So, let's finish up the last of the paperwork and transfer Lauren to your household."

Over the next 20 minutes we finished the additional transfer papers, and I transferred the last portion of the down payment to Maid Perfect.

"Well, now that the annoying paper work is done, it's just a matter of finalizing the transfer sequence," Marlette said. "Lauren uses voice recognition."

I watched as Marlette stood up and faced towards Lauren. I took the opportunity to drink in Marlette's long legs, the pencil skirt covering her lovely ass, and her high heels.

"Transfer authorization Code 1-1A." Marlette said to Lauren. She handed me something and told me to read it to Lauren. It looked strangely familiar.

"1-1A-2B." I read out loud and recognized it and laughed. Apparently Marlette loved Star Trek as much as I did. I chuckled again. It was a nice touch.

"1B-2B-3." Marlette said. "There, that allows her to recognize your voice Thomas."

"Awaiting final transfer authorization." Lauren said.

"Code zero-zero-zero transfer zero." Marlette cited.

"Transfer is 90% completed." Lauren turned to me and smiled. "Good day sir. I am Lauren. It will be my privilege to serve you. How may I address you?"

I guess I looked kind of stunned, because Marlette prompted me to reply, "It's okay hon. Tell her your name. Think for a moment."

I hadn't really thought about what Lauren should call me even though Marlette told me to think about it.

"Lauren, please address me as Thomas." I instructed. I felt Marlette's hand on my shoulder and turned to her. I looked up into her eyes. Her loveliness and stature filled my view.

"If you have any questions Thomas, simply ask Lauren. She has all the requisite information you will need. Otherwise, if there happens to be something she cannot answer, please don't hesitate to give me a call." Marlette said warmly handing me her personal card and shaking my hand before turning on her skyscraper high heels and walking towards the front door. "Good luck and have fun Thomas... Oh my, I am so silly. I almost forgot. We're only at 90% completion."

Marlette chuckled, and I laughed with her.

"Lauren, one last priority command before final transfer."

"Yes, Mistress Marlette?" Lauren awaited the final command.

"As per your programming, treat Thomas as I would treat him." Marlette commanded.

"Affirmative Mistress Marlette," Lauren replied.

"Code Alpha Omega Three," Marlette said as she smiled.

"Code Alpha Omega Three confirmed," Lauren nodded. "Target acquisition confirmed. Processing has begun."

"Thank you Marlette!" I said as I showed her to the door and opened it.

Marlette walked to the door and leaned down and gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek. Her perfume filled my nostrils and the tingling from her lips caused my cock to grow hard. I was wishing Marlette would kiss me on the lips, dominate me, force me to be hers.

"It has been a pleasure Thomas. I'm sure you are anxious to explore Lauren and all of her various capabilities. Thomas, if I were a younger woman... never mind, I digress... Thomas, you are a very handsome and polite young man, and I hope only the very best for you, but remember this one thing..."

I looked up at Marlette, my cheek still tingling from her unexpected kiss.

"One thing Mistress?" I questioned.

"Be careful what you wish for," an evilly sexy smile broke across her face. "You may get it."

Marlette sauntered to her limousine. The skyscraper heels she was wearing click-clacked ominously on the pavement. I couldn't help but admire her ripe ass and long legs. Angela was standing with the door held open. She was in a sexily cut chauffer's outfit and as Marlette approached, she held out her hand and helped Marlette into the backseat. A moment later Angela went to the trunk and pulled out a package, then walked it over to me.

"Given to you with the compliments of Mistress Marlette Jones. No charges to your credit card have been made. It is a gift," Angela said, then walked back to the car. The large package contained all of the clothing I had ordered, and more. Angela smiled at me before she got into the limo. I watched as the limo pulled out of my driveway.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. I could still smell Marlette's exotic perfume in the air. The after-scent of boysenberry perfume caused my cock to twitch in my pants. I quickly adjusted myself and walked into the living room. I admired the Lauren android. I watched in curiosity as Lauren's head cocked to the side briefly then turned to me and gave a half-smile.

"Final processing of command set," Lauren said then turned to me and got up to her feet. "Command set complete. Hello Thomas."

Lauren stood there awaiting her first command from me.

She had a sort of an overcoat on. "Lauren, take off your coat please."

She complied. Beneath, Lauren wore a white blouse and dark skirt. The shirt was transparent enough for me to see she was wearing a white lace bra. It was open to the third button down. The skirt was higher than mid-thigh. Her shoes were black open toed, black stilettos. Her toe nails matched her sparkling red finger nails.

I was curious of course. "Lauren, lift up your skirt and show me what you are wearing underneath."

Immediately complying, Lauren lifted her hem to her waist. Marlette had her dressed in a pair of white French cut panties.

I was still hard from Marlette's kiss. Lauren was barely three minutes under my command before I had to try her out. "Lauren, take out my cock from my pants and give me a blow job."

Without any hesitation, Lauren reached for my pants and pulled out my dick. She even gave me a compliment, "Thomas, you have a very nice cock. I'm going to suck it now."

Lauren bent forward from the waist, her head slowly bent back. Her articulation was amazing. She opened her mouth and took my manhood directly into her throat.

The feeling was the most incredible I had ever felt. For a robot, or was she called a cyborg? Android maybe? It didn't matter. Lauren was an incredible cock sucker. I know I keep saying incredible, but this was fucking incredible!

Less than 20 seconds had passed and I was shooting my hot load into her very talented mouth. My legs lost strength and I began falling back. Lauren caught me effortlessly and held me up. Her mouth continued to work my shaft. I was seeing white and barely able to speak as Lauren maintained her efforts until I was beyond empty and had to command her breathlessly, "Please! Stop!"

My whole body was tingling from that experience. I watched in fascination she pulled my cock from her mouth. "Lauren, stand up and swallow my cum." She complied without complaint, or hesitation.

I lasted less than half-minute in her oh-so-talented mouth and here I was thinking of the future ahead and exploring the milking techniques that had been programmed into her. I was hoping my cock and balls would be up to the task.

"Lauren, let's have you change clothes and see what you can do."

"I can do whatever it is you wish."

I had her change into one of the outfits I purchased: hot pink, crotchless panties; matching lace bra with peek-a-boo nipple cut out; thigh-high stockings and garters with a pair of black high heel stilettos. I gave her a maid apron which just covered her panties but left her tits and bra visible.

"Lauren, are you hungry?"

"I do not require sustenance per say, but I can 'eat' to fit in and make you feel more comfortable. The food I ingest can be processed into energy, if that is what you require."

Lauren set to work. I was very happy to find out that she was a very good cook. She prepared a tasty meal with the leftover roast beef and vegetables I had in my fridge. Afterwards, she quickly cleaned up the table, kitchen and did the dishes.

It also surprised me that Lauren was a very good conversationalist. I asked her to sit and talk with me. Her knowledge was astounding, but then again, she had a complete database and a highly complex neuro-network. Over the next two hours, Lauren asked me about my work and life, what my likes were and what things I dislike. It was almost like being on a first date.

Later that evening, I had recovered enough from the earlier oral satisfaction and wanted to see what else she could do. I asked Lauren to remove her apron and stiletto heels and get into bed with me.

We started with gentle petting. Slow and gentle kissing, feeling and exploring each other's body. I worked down her neck and began kissing and sucking her breasts. I think her nipples reacted by becoming slightly engorged. Slowly, but surely, my finger found her extended clit through the slit of her panties. Her hot lubrication made it slick.

Lauren seemed to read my mind. Her fingers traced down my face and neck to my chest. She could sense my body tense as she gently pinched one of my nipples. I opened my mouth into a moan only to have hers cover mine. Her tongue explored my mouth as she slowly took control. I gasped hard as she moved her between my legs and seductively stroked my cock.

"Oh... fuck... Lauren," I whispered as my eyes rolled back in my head. A deeper groan escaped my lips as her hand began working my glans, the pre-cum giving her some lubrication to work with as she encircled it between her forefinger and thumb and gave it a delicious twist.

"Do you like this Thomas?" Lauren teased. "Do I own your cock?"

"Yes... oh yes... you own it..." I was gasping as her mouth began kissing my neck and methodically worked her way down to my groin. Her hand held the base my seven inches of turgid manhood firm as her lips enveloped the cockhead and began making oral love to it. Her oral ministrations were much different from the first blowjob. She wasn't trying to force me to cum as fast as she could. No, this time it was softer and less intense; almost as if she were setting me up for something even more mind blowing.

"Damn...," I uttered. "You are... unbelievable."

Her mouth continued to softly lick and suck my throbbing member, her tongue tip working under the crown of my cock. When she sensed my excitement bringing me closer to the edge, she would reach down and take my balls in hand, and gently pull them away from my body, then release.

"Lauren... please, I need to cum!" I called out, feeling Lauren's tongue massaging my balls. She took one of my testicles in between her lips, sucking on it lightly, sliding her eager tongue over my sperm-filled nut. She repeated the same treatment to the other testicle, fully worshipping my balls.

"I'm not done yet playing with my new toy," she said with a hint of naughtiness in her voice.

Once my nutsack was sufficiently covered with her spit, she detached her lips from my nuts before taking my cock back into her mouth. She brought her palm up to my sack, massaging my spit-covered balls in her hand as she inhaled my cock. Spit was leaking down my shaft as she sucked me off vigorously. Lauren had me at the precipice of heaven and hell.

I looked over across the room, gazing at our reflections in the mirror. Between the piles of clothes on my floor, and moving boxes haphazardly strewn about, there I was, naked, layng on my bed, my newly purchased android, Lauren, between my legs. Her head bobbing up and down in my lap, her shock white hair grazing over my thighs. Her leather thong-clad ass pointed right at the mirror, the perfect round cheeks being showcased while parting slightly, displaying the tiny string bisecting them.

Lauren wasn't going to let me cum yet. She brought me up, only to stave it off. Her timing was impeccable. She held me at the edge for over a half an hour. Lauren pulled her mouth off my cock with a pop. My shaft was seriously coated with her spit, glazed with her heated saliva stretching between it and her mouth in viscous bands. She energetically stroked my rock hard pillar as she looked up at me.

"Time to eat!" she said menacingly.

It was time, Lauren worked her way back up my chest and gave me a deep, long, and soul-wrenching kiss as she straddled my thighs.

"You've been held on the edge long enough Thomas," she said warmly as she broke off the kiss, pulling her hand off my throbbing cock and moving to straddle me. "You're primed and ready... I'm going to fuck you now!"

I couldn't stop staring at this sexual goddess sitting above me. Her huge breasts jutting outwards, the sweat catching the light just right only enhanced her deep cleavage. Her cascading locks of white hair raining down to her shoulders, and the animalistic look of 'I'm going to eat you' in her eyes.

"Let's just do what we've both wanted to do since this morning," she stated, straddling my crotch, her gorgeous face painted with lust. She grabbed my dick again, pointing it upward towards her waiting pussy. "You've been staring at my big tits all day! Watch them bounce in rhythm while I fuck the cum from you."

"Lauren... please...," I stammered as I look into her lust filled eyes. "Fuck me! My cum is yours!"

"I've been desperate to fuck your brains all day and I will fuck you hard Thomas... and there will be no mercy, no safe word for you to scream to make me stop. Like you just said, your cum is mine. I just hope you're up for the challenge," she said, sliding the head of my prick against the outside of her quivering, wet cunt lips. Then she looked down at me and gave me a nut-busting filthy smirk as her tone suddenly turned. "Because, Thomas... Lauren loves to fuck a man good and hard, and we are not stopping till I'm satisfied."

Lauren then dropped down until just the head of my cock slid between her lips into her pussy. She held me there and smiled, "Thomas, you should know, I am never satisfied."

She pushed down further as I felt all seven plus inches of my cock being swallowed up inside of her. The tightness I felt was unparalleled. My cock had entered a slick, vise-like channel purely created for draining men of their cum. She moved slowly upward, then back down. Lauren's eyes slowly closed as she began building up intensity.

"I'm fucking you Thomas," Lauren uttered from her pouty lips. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. I was mesmerized by the up and down sway of her breasts. I felt her fingers run down my chest and she started playing with, and tweaking my nipples. "Do you like this hot cunt? Do you like your cock being eaten by me?"

"Yes, Lauren... oh fuck." my words came out on staggered breath

"Do you want to cum for me Thomas? Do you want to fill Lauren's hot wet cunt with your white cream? Do you think you have the will power to resist me?" she asked.

All I could do was utter, "Ohhhh fuck..." as she continued to ride me.

Her ass was humping me harder and faster as she looked down at me from between her heaving breasts. Her eyes locked with mine, "Your cock is trapped inside of me Thomas. You can't escape what I want!"

"Lauren... fuck, Lauren... your pussy is so intense! I'll give you whatever it is you want!"

"You worm! You haven't felt intense yet!" she said with a coldness in her voice. "And what I want is your cum inside of me... Now!"

"Oh fuck Lauren!" I groaned. "It feels like your cunt is sucking the cum from my balls! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Lauren! I'm cumming in you!"

"That's a good pet... cum for me. Give Lauren all of that nasty fuck juice!" she commanded me.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh fuck!"

I started to fire my load into her. It was one of the most long lasting, and definitely the hardest orgasms I had ever experienced in my life!

12