A Match Maid in Heaven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy... Cum... Cum... More cum..." she intoned a mantra that burned itself into my brain. "I want more of your cum."

Lauren began moving her hips back and forth at a speed impossible for humans. The friction she was causing brought forth another geyser of cum. My balls were working overtime and actually ached as she continued to push herself down onto my cock and took me through to post-orgasm.

"Lauren... please stop!" I begged her. "I don't have anything left! Please stop!"

Even though I had finished blowing my load, Lauren remained mounted on top of me, grinding her cunt onto my over-sensitive cock shaft. "You have more semen for me. I know that you have more cum to feed my pussy."

"Oh fuck! No! Please stop!" I was seeing white before my eyes as she continued to assault my cock. Lauren's pussy contracted around my girth and I groaned, squirming to her expert touch. "No more! Please!"

My head fell back deeper into the pillow and my body was tensed as my cock slid deeper and deeper into Lauren's ravenous pussy. My hands slid up to her hips, gripping her soft skin as she took my entire length into her womanhood and squeezed.

"Give me one more load Thomas," she asked firmly. "One more... load of cum... for Lauren."

She raised up a little and started swiveling on the top two thirds of my shaft. I looked down and saw her juices dripping down the remainder of my shaft, getting my trapped cock ready to be milked again through the post-orgasm sensitivity.

"I own every fucking inch of your cock now Thomas! You have no idea how it pleases me to drain your cum!" I winced as a ripple of pleasure traveled through me. She paused on the up-stroke, and it seemed like there were a few inches left outside of her.

"Lauren, no more. Please!" My pleas for her to stop fell on deaf ears.

"Working the head." she spat out, angling her hips so she could fuck my cockhead into submission. She began a quick popping motion with her hips and started fucking just the cockhead and when I thought it couldn't get any better, she suddenly forced herself down, taking my entire cock into her, as her ass came to rest against my thighs.

"How does it feel to have your entire flesh weapon inside me up to the root? Good?" Lauren asked mockingly.

"Fuck," escaped my lips as I was floating on another plane of existence as she rode me into submission.

Lauren screamed out, wiggling on my lap as she adjusted her vaginal canal to my cock. I squirmed beneath her as I felt every square inch of my cock being squeezed perfectly. She ground against me, her cunt flexing around my swollen penis. Her tight pussy was driving me crazy, and I clenched my jaw to fight off losing it right then and there. I fought through the worst of it as Lauren's pussy started to spasm around my dick shaft, the first time her cunt having sweet meat filling it. "Mmm, this is my cock now! Fuck yes!"

It's your cock!" I stated through gritted teeth.

"Who owns your cock Thomas?" she said with a raised eyebrow as she flexed her ass, grinding against me, squeezing her tight cunt around me hard.

I couldn't help but answer, "You do!"

"What's that?" Lauren asked, her voice becoming deeper and more husky. It was almost familiar for a split second.

"Yours... it's yours!"

"Who owns that nice hard, young cock baby?" Lauren asked in knowing the answer, daring me to reply as she jutted out her chest, her beautiful face painted with naked lust.

"You own my cock Lauren!" I screamed as I felt the first stirrings of an impending orgasm start to build up.

"Yes I do!" she said commandingly. "Now, play with my tits while I pull the load from your balls!"

The time had finally arrived, she was going to force me to cum again! I did as she ordered and I reached up and placed my hands against Lauren's huge breasts. I dug my fingers into the soft flesh, squeezing her big tits firmly. Lauren sighed and let her head fall back as I groped her bulbous jugs. I had my hands on my Lauren's perfect 38-DD's, and fuck, they were absolutely fucking perfect. Soft, and smooth, and luscious. Her breasts felt electric in my palms. I couldn't get enough, squeezing them over and over again. The soft, doughy flesh was pouring through my fingers. Playing with her rack only spurred on the throbbing in my cock as it was being milked by the velvet-vise of her pussy.

"Mmm... feel them, baby! Feel up your Mistress's big tits!" Lauren moaned out as I squeezed her breasts. "I love it! So good... every time you looked at them... when you looked at my big boobs, or stared at my cleavage, I imagined those big strong hands on me... feeling them, squeezing them as I milked you dry! Yes! Fuck, it turns me on when someone so your age stares at me! Look at me Thomas! I love when men stare at me, but I got so hot when you did it! I loved making your big cock as hard as steel in the showroom. I always knew I would milk you! I got so hot knowing you were probably jacking off and firing off loads of cum thinking about me, before Lauren and I arrived! Yes!"

I was so caught up with being fucked into oblivion, it didn't register in my brain what she had just said. Lauren let me feel up her enormous rack for a few moments, squeezing my post with her grasping cunt as I groped every square inch of her big boobs, sliding my hands all over the smooth, silky skin. Finally, Lauren slid her hands to my wrists, grabbing them, and with a jerk pulled them from her chest, slamming them onto the bed near my head. This motion allowed all but the head of my turgid penis to escape the loving embrace of her dripping snatch. My eyes flashed with lust as she leaned over, her face over mine, her big jugs hanging down, her hard nipples nearly grazing my chest, her cunt poised at the end of my dick.

"No more talk..." she said, her eyes blazing with lust. "I didn't set this deal up and impale myself on your fucking cock so we could talk! I came up here because I thought I could get a rough, nasty load of cum out of you! You are just gonna lie here and scream while I fuck the cum from you!" Her eyes blazed with raw, naked animalistic desire as she pushed down and swallowed my cock into her velvety depths. I felt a pressure around my shaft and deep vibration that felt like something had been inserted into my urethra.

"Oh! No!" I called out in surprise as I felt my balls draw up.

She pushed herself back, forcing my hips down, my bare ass pressing against the mattress as she ground herself against me. She then lifted herself up, and this time she drove hard into me, our bodies colliding with a meaty slap after meaty slap.

"Cum for me Thomas..." her voice sounded older, but I couldn't place it. I was racking my brain trying to think where I had heard that voice when suddenly her chest was against mine and her mouth covered my mouth. Her tongue did its work as she kissed me deeply. The trigger had been pulled. Everything I had left in my sore, abused balls came screaming up my turgid shaft and shot into Lauren's pussy.

Her mouth would leave mine for a split second to utter the word, "More!" before continuing to rape my mouth. I could barely breath as she fucked me into the mattress when she raised off of me and sat up looking down at my sweat covered form.

"Shit!" I called out. She slid my shaft out of her, just up to the tip, before driving it back up into her.

"Give me all of your fuck juice Thomas!" Lauren groaned.

I started to work up a slow rhythm, driving up into her. She met my rhythm with her own, driving down into me as I fucked up into her. Lauren put her hands on my chest and pushed herself up as she kept bouncing her cunt up and down my thick bare cock. Cum was being pulled from my balls as she fucked me. Her straightened arms pushed her huge breasts outward, luring my hands with the promise of pure softness.

"No more! Please! You have to stop!" I pleaded with the sexually charged and insane android that was riding me.

I pulled up my hands and slapped them onto her big tits again, squeezing them. My fingers dug into her luscious, smooth flesh, before my fingers captured her hard nipples, twisting them lightly.

"That's it! Give it all to me!" Lauren said, driving down into me more quickly. I tweaked her nipples harder, spurring her into speeding up. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Lauren moaned, our bodies slapping together.

"Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" she chanted out loud. "You like that, Thomas? Do you like being fucked into submission by me?"

The final thin, watery drool of cum were being pulled out of my cock by her greedy cunt. It was an unbelievable milking. Lauren had completely drained my balls. My breathing was ragged and my body was tingling all over.

She took my hands and pinned them over my head, then collapsed her body onto mine, pressing her firm breasts against my chest. Her head nestled into my neck as she gave me soft kisses.

"Are... are you going to force me to cum again?" I asked, the fear strong in my voice.

"Oh no, no, my little pet. There, there," she cooed to me in her normal voice, the familiar huskiness gone. "Lauren got all of that nasty, hot, young juice out of you, didn't she? Just close your eyes Thomas... close your eyes and allow yourself to drift... think about your dream woman. Think about her milking you again..."

I had never been fucked like that in my life. I had fantasized about it, but never experienced it, until now. My mind was foggy and I drifted off to asleep almost immediately from absolute and sheer exhaustion. As I fell into slumber, Lauren gently shifted her weight and allowed my cock to escape her grasp.

*****

It was morning. I laid in bed. My eyes were closed as my mind started stirring. I was thinking everything that had occurred.

I had purchased Lauren, a fully functional, sexy, robot maid to cook and clean with the added bonus of being the perfect bed mate. She was a refurbished model, returned due to a bug in her old programming that couldn't be fixed. According to Marlette Jones, the owner of Maid Perfect, they couldn't determine exactly what the bug did, or didn't do, and Marlette took it upon herself to overwrite the code personally and reprogrammed Lauren herself. Marlette believed that the bug had something to do with a thorough cleaning, but outside of that, it couldn't be pinpointed.

After Lauren was reprogrammed, delivered and transferred to me, I hadn't even had her in the house five minutes when I told her to give me a blowjob. I didn't last much more than thirty seconds under her mouth's expert control of my cock. Then there was last night... last night we had a full fuck session. Thinking about it, I wouldn't exactly call it a full fuck session. It was more like a heavy milking. By far the best I had ever had in my adult life.

Lauren had maintained her position atop of me all night. When I awoke, my cock shaft was covered by her pussy lips. The control over her pussy was amazing. Her lips were giving me gentle nibbles all along the shaft. My cock barely lost any of its rigidity. Lauren's cunt had somehow kept me hard while avoiding any priapism.

"Good morning, Thomas." Lauren whispered into my ear. I felt her pussy start to gently suck on me. I grew harder. There was no fighting this.

"Good morning, Lauren." I replied with a slight moan as her sucking cunt stated to have an effect on me.

Her tongue flittered against the rim of my ear and her fingers pinched my nipples as her hips started rocking back and forth.

I tried to sit up and turn her over onto the bed, but Lauren used her hand to pin my wrists to the bed. While she didn't hurt me, her strength denied me any effort of resistance. She was far stronger than I was, or could ever hope to be. I was helpless to her advances.

Lauren was bucking harder. Her cunt violently sucked on my cockhead, sending over-stimulating bolts of electricity through my shaft into my groin until my balls suddenly tightened up... "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhh!" I began shooting another load into her depths as her vaginal walls began squeezing and undulating around my shaft.

"Lauren! Please stop!" I screamed. "This is too intense!"

Her head tilted to the side and she gave that familiar half-smile, "Request granted. Gradual cessation beginning."

Lauren's grinding on my cock began to slow down. Her pussy continued to gently suck my cock shaft for another 15 seconds before she lifted herself off of me. As she got off the bed, Lauren leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. I watched in rabid fascination as she sucked all of the remaining juice from my deflating dick. After her hours long marathon fuck session last night, I lasted less than one minute with her. The control she had over my cock was amazing.

"Thank you, Thomas, for cumming for me. I hope you enjoyed your first morning fuck!" She said in a coy tone. "Shall I prepare you some breakfast?"

I nodded and weakly muttered "Yes... please."

What happened next was completely unexpected. She quickly moved over me and mounted my face. I tried to protest, but she pinned my shoulders down with her knees. Lauren planted her cunt right on my lips. I tried to keep my mouth tightly closed, but it was if her pussy had fingers. Her pussy lips literally pried my mouth open and I suddenly felt a thick, warm load of my cum and her sweet lubricant pouring out and down my throat. I was forced to swallow the entre mixture.

"That was your morning juice!" She got off of me and walked off to the kitchen.

When I finally gathered my wits and enough strength, I managed to get out of bed. I thought about how I expected this was going to be. Then I thought about the reality of it all. I tried to believe there was nothing wrong, or why anyone would have returned her. Okay the morning cream pie was unexpected, true, but it wasn't the first time I had eaten my own cum from a woman's pussy. But from a robot?

I was covered in sweat from being rode hard. I needed a shower. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw Lauren in my kitchen preparing breakfast for me.

I turned on the water and was adjusting the temperature when from behind I heard. "Thomas, would you like for me to join and wash you in the shower?"

I almost jumped ten feet in the air. "Holy fuck, Lauren. You scared the shit out of me!" My heart was pounding. "I thought you were still in the kitchen."

"I'm sorry, Thomas. I heard the water and thought I fuck you in the shower." Lauren said. "I want your cock. I want to fuck you now."

"Now? What? No. I don't think I'd be able to." I told her.

Lauren almost looked like she was disappointed as she turned around and returned to the kitchen. I managed to finish my shower. My erection did return though, as hard as ever. "Strange," I thought.

I was drying off when Lauren called out that breakfast was ready. I just pulled on my housecoat and tied the belt around my waist. It was difficult trying to keep my hard-on from poking through the front.

I sat at the table and ate a marvelous stack of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Lauren put butter on my pancakes and placed out some boysenberry syrup. The syrup was strangely delicious. It left my mouth warm and tingling. Kind of like Marlette's kiss on my cheek. Marlette I thought... my cock throbbed. It throbbed hard.

After I finished eating, Lauren cleared the dishes away, I sat and finished the rest my orange juice while reading through the sports section of the e-paper. Suddenly, I felt something between my legs. It was Lauren!

I tried to push away from the table, but she held my chair in so I couldn't get up. She wouldn't let go. Her mouth had found my cock and was sucking me off again. Judging from her pace, she wasn't about to let go, nor did I have any choice in the matter. I wouldn't be able to hold out against her assault for longer than 20 or so seconds. My cock was already pulsing out of control!

"Lauren! I... uhhh!" Was all I could get out of my mouth. "Please... Oh fuck... your mouth... I'm going to cum!"

I started ejaculating again.

I couldn't believe how quickly and how much of my semen came out, let alone the fact that, I was able to get hard and cum again so soon. My refractory period was through the roof.

I tried to push away from her, but she was firmly attached to my cock, and the chair would not budge. She continued to suck my cock into her throat. All I could do was squirm in her vise-like grip and scream as she pushed through my post-orgasm phase.

"Lauren... I can't take much more!" I said as I squirmed under her oral expertise.

She looked me in the eyes and I felt her mouth and throat tighten around my shaft. The swirling of her tongue as it worked my glans sent me over the edge again. I watched in shocked desperation as she continued to pump the cum from my balls.

After Lauren had extracted all she could, from my balls, she slowly released my cock from her mouth. I sat back exhausted beyond measure.

"Fuck'n-A... Lauren, you are by far the single most gifted cock sucker I've ever been with, but I can't continue to cum as often as you are making me. I need time to recover. My balls ache something terrible."

She moved onto my lap and gave me a huge wet kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth, but as I kissed her back I realized she was kissing me in order to feed me my own cum again! I tried to protest her treatment of me, but failed as she took a hold of my wrists and held me firmly in her grasp. Her mouth covered mine as she forced me to drink a mixture of her sweet saliva and my cum. I swallowed hard in order to just get it over with.

"Oh, Thomas," Lauren stated. "First, thank you for your compliment. I try my best. I know how much you enjoy cumming. Secondly, you will cum as often as I make you cum and deem it necessary. I am informing you that my programming is in tune with your body's neurological system, and when it tells me that you are in need, I will milk you. By force if necessary. Third, the items you have consumed, as prepared by me, will replenish your body with the much needed nutrients and chemical compounds to renew your vigor and cause your body to produce even more semen than before."

"What the hell? What do you mean?" I questioned her.

She released me and stood up, "Go clean up again Thomas. You smell like sex." I did as I was told.

12