All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 09'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seth till getting away clean

everybody else suffering and seth till getting away clean.i like the love talk the mom and son made.bring the girl into the fold,he can have babies my her and till have mom.three better than two.

thehumpmanthehumpmanalmost 18 years ago
Following Along

I've been following along with your story, excellent storyline you have going. I would love to see Seth come over and have a crack at the Mom while her son is at work, it would really fit well I think. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I have been following this story line faithfully even though this is the first time I have left a comment. I really enjoy the story, can even feel the emotions of all the characters. You have done an excellent job of bringing them all to life, and carrying us through many different levels of emotion. I anxiously await where the journey will lead us next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Increasing excitement

Definitely superior to almost all other incest stories on literotica with an engaging story line, decent character development, and good plot twists. The incest, the division between Colin and Seth, the resulting division between Aileen and Patrick, the growing evidence of a sports scandal, Colin's efforts to find allies to back him against the corruption spreading from Seth, all combine to create a first rate story.

Given the bad feelings between Colin and Seth, did Sheryl really think that Colin would accept her back after she showed her lack of trust in him and her lack of perception in believing Seth? Why does she think that Colin would accept being sloppy seconds after Seth or being treated as a romantic safety net? Colin has pride. I'd like to see you expand more on Sheryl's feelings as she realizes the depth of her betrayal of Colin and the degree to which she allowed herself to be manipulated by Seth, such as sleeping with him so soon after breaking up with Colin.

I'm guessing that Seth will find out about Colin and Aileen which will bring matters to a head. What about Patrick and Sarah? What will be their reaction? How will this relate to their relationship with Seth if they realize how little respect Seth has for them? How much respect do their younger children have for Patrick and Sarah for overlooking Seth's treatment of them?

Aileen has high hopes for Colin. Despite Colin's desires and her own personal feelings as shown in this chapter, I think that she would increasingly urge Colin to develop other relationships which don't have to be hidden and which wouldn't destroy any career should they become known. Looking forward to chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story all the way!

I love the departure from some of the other incest fare, where you actually have all these subtexts going on. Most of all though, I love you use a redhead (Aileen) as the sexy vixen that steals Colin's heart. She seems real and really in love with Colin. From how she opens up to him to how she performs for him through what she says and she fucks him back...it's a complete winner in every sense.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Their neighbors must be completely deaf with all the screaming that Aileen does at the top of her voice! How do they not hear that??

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
You dirty son of a...

Man when i started to read the "dream sequence" i was boiling with anger. How could he do that to his mother after that birthday gift. But you got me.... 5 stars as aways with this series.....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Great story. This story accurately demonstrates the "self-imposed age difference" problem in a romance. It accurately reflects the personal insecurity in an incestuous relationship. The author is definitely a deep, analytical thinker.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

This is ridiculous. She dumps and betrays Collin for Seth and yet Collin and his mother still treat her so nicely. WTF, especially his mother. If she really loved him she wouldn’t be so nice to the bitch who hurt him. Makes no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous