All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 13'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

It's good to have you back on track after so long. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My story is similar, but I was a foster child 0f 13, The new parents lived naked so I striped too, My new Mom kneeled down & sucked my cock till I shot in her moth. She moved to the couch & new sister came over & sat on my cock. Wow it felt great, she jumped up & down till I came, Then she laid me down & put her cunt in my face, This is my pee tube & this is my clit. Lick the clit till I cum in your mouth. Next I felt a hot mouth swallow my cock. I licked as fast as I could till I came again & she came in my mouth, She put her pee tube in my mouth & started squirting. I gulped all her hot wated down my throat. Then she got off & Mon put her pee tube in my mouth as somebody sucked my cock again. That was every night . Soon I began sleeping with new sister. I think we fucked every night. What a wonderful family. WillSullivan

kinggerrardkinggerrardalmost 12 years ago
Greatest Author Is Back!!

I've been waiting for you to continue this trilogy for 5 years!! So glad to see you came back and continue sharing with us your wonderful stories. This series is the best stories I've ever read. Love your writing style so much which comprises of elements such as romance, emotion and making sense like reality. Please continue writing with this style. Can't wait to read the completed trilogy of this story. Please don't let us wait for another 5 years! It's so painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A litle bit upset

After claiming that his mother is the love of his life he realized that he still love sheryl just because of she told him about her past.bah!poor aileen...pls continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
U BACK!!

FINALLY U BACK!!!! , OMG I AM WAITING FOR THIS SERIES SO LONG,, U R GREAT!!!! AND DON'T HOLD IT LONG TIME FOR UPCOMING STORIES,,POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Umm....what the fuck!?

Please please please please don't let it go this way. Please. Don't let that bitch come between the pure love he has with his mom. Please. I feel like my heart will shatter if it does.

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
It all has to play out.

There's a heavy history here between these characters and they have taken control of their story. If I try wrestling control back I get blocked, so it's surprising even me how things are turning out and I'm writing the darn thing! Thanks to everyone giving the feedback and comments, you all inspire me to keep on unraveling the tale!

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Excellent...

I love your tale, and hope you wont keep us waiting as long for next chapter as this one. =) The story does provoke emotional responses from us readers.

A question though, Sheryl didn't dare to get physically intimate with Colin, yet she gave her consensual virginity to Seth immediately? A victim of abuse goes two directions, either they go all out promiscuous, having sex with all that want a piece, since they feel they aren't worth more... Or they go Sheryl's direction, where they need to build up a huge amount of trust before they can let go with a person, the way she was with Colin. They don't suddenly change the way they deal with the trauma.

Also, Sheryl should not be inclined to open to Seth that fast, even if you explain it with the "knight in shining armor rescue"... For that matter, she never even mentioned the assault she was rescued from to Colin, the guy she still loved...

Finally, she would never have trusted Seth to begin with... You wrote ""Yes there is, and yes he does," Sheryl says. "I'm glad you finally see that. You used to think beating him a few times in basketball was all that was needed to keep him in line, you totally ignored all the shit he pulled on other people."". That means she was aware of the shit he pulled on other people.

I can see a solution to all of this though, since Sheryl seems to practically worship Aileen she might be able to join her in a trio relationship with Colin. Sheryl and Colin on their own is shot to hell though, a relationship is built upon not only love, but TRUST. If there is no trust, suspicions and jealousy will wreck it very fast. With Aileen as another leg in the relationship there will always be more comfort and reliability, even if he was scared Sheryl would leave him again he would always have Aileen.

Wouldn't be surprised if in the future Sarah leaves Patrick as well, considering he's a douché that believes in1 "the end justify the means... The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Mattias (Sweden)

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Sheryl

Thanks for your comments Mattias! It will be further explored in upcoming chapters but I was basically trying to explain Sheryl's actions as deliberately trying to sabotage her relationship with Colin because she was too afraid to place her trust in him and get burned. Everything she said she felt for Seth while she was with him was all lies she told to Colin and even to herself, lies that even let her fool herself for a while. It was much easier for her to let Seth have her because she did not love him, she never loved him, no matter what she said to try to convince herself and others.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
more please??????

i love this series. please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hahahaha - you chump

You favourited yourself as an author.

Keep on burning like a bright star, Tiger.

I'll be here enjoying your light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Please continue. This is one of the best series I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm like so many others

Well although I found the series quite entertaining like so many other writers you claim illness (maybe so) but anyone who is sick for seven years should never write again and I may sound crass and uncaring however like so many others you draw your audience in and then leave them. I wish no stories would be published without first ensuring a beginning, middle and ending. Could you imagine going to the movies and having the theater close two thirds of the way though the show. Yeah that's entertainment hoorah!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

It's coming up on 2 years since the last chapter was written. I agree with the previous commenter that writers who submit multi chapter stories should have the beginning, the middle and the written up before chapter 1 is submitted. It sucks to get involved with these characters and be left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs to be finished

I'd have to agree with what I have read. The story just hangs in the beginning. A few things seem to be clear to me as I saw must of the story before it was written. First off we know the character “Colin” is going to attend CIA. My guess this would be in Texas but it could be in California or New York. I question New York because its too close to his family and the issues with the Bosses he must content with. So Texas seems to be most likely as it would be a lower threat level and lower cost of living. As he would pass through say Louisiana or Kentucky he would with the help of a new identity could marry Aileen openly. So, they fade out of existences as far as the family is concerned. Another point I noticed was she was sick for a week leading up to the attack. This could be nerves or she could be pregnant and hasn't told Colin yet. Thinking he is under too much stress and doesn't want to add to it as it happened by mistake. And maybe she hasn't noticed as she too is under allot of stress. Lots of turns and possibilities so I can't think this is writers block.

venomlegionsvenomlegionsover 9 years ago
Two years and no continuation or conclusion!

I agree with the other reviewers... two years since this chapter was written and nothing since... It's a shame that writers cannot conclude their novellas... It's one thing if the writers are dead, or are unable to write for some long-term or permanent medical condition... but, it is irritating to readers who become engrossed in the story and then get left hanging high and dry without a conclusion... If you are a writer, please, have a completed story ready for upload and that way, we the readers don't get left out in the cold!

CruzMissile85CruzMissile85almost 9 years ago
Soo fucking frustrating

Writers really have to learn how to complete a story if they are releasing a story it has been years since the last chapter. And I agree with the previous comments in that i understand if the writer was deceased or incapable of completing the story, but if the writer has just plain stopped writing the story I feel it is very disappointing to the readers especially if it is quite a large and very engrossing story that sucks the readers in. And leaves them wanting more or at least a definite conclusion. But this story just leaves so many unanswered questions. (Eg. What happens with Colin and his mum Aileen? do they elope somewhere and start a life together, does she get pregnant, Does Colin and Sheryl relationship go any further? Will he tell her who the mysterious girl is?)

So please for the love of God AngeloMichael please come back and complete this story it is a fantastic story that needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Synopsis?

If you are unable or unwilling to continue the story, would you consider at least putting up some kind of synopsis for how you envisioned the story going? Just to provide some closure to all of us who are eager to at least know how everything turns out. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Giving this a pass

Given the ardent nature of the laments over this unfinished story I am tempted to at least enjoy the obviously fantastic writing as far as it went.

Yet that same emotion that shows how good the story must be also reveals how harsh the loss felt in the sudden failing of the author.

How tragic - and commonplace.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write an ending

I agree with all of the comments above the writer should at leat write an ending and if alien and collin go on a vacation to a country that they can get married in then come back to the state's and get there marriage legalized through court in the states oh and im pretty shure sheryl will always love colin but I saw a relation ship building between sheryl and Brian and I also saw that Brian might betray colin and ho to seth to get sheryl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Its been 5 years we are waiting for the next part of this story. You have left us hanging long enough. Please continue the story.

MooseOgMooseOgalmost 6 years ago
6 years now

Its been six years, Seems he's dead or once again "ill"

No offense intended but if you're gonna leave the audience hanging like this you might as well just stop writing this story, Start something new and redeem your self or don't come back.

-Moose

No offense intended, Just a commenter, Not a hater.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
I believe in the guy

Like a phoenix rising from its ashes, he will. . . . Oh who am I kidding. The guy's probably dead. R.I.P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
14 chapter and new long stories

When can we expect your next 14 chapter and so on.....

And any new stories lineup....

You the best story teller and l like your long stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best mom son romance story I've ever read.

Your description of domestic violence against girls and kids was so graphic that it brought tears in my eyes. I had never cried until now when reading a story. Nobody deserves that treatment no matter what they had done especially kids.

You are one hell of a writer and this is the best story I've read on this site. Please write more stories on forbidden romance.

Waiting eagerly for next chapter and many more to come. Please, make this series as long as you want. Turn it into a novel. Eagerly waiting for next chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This story is so well written I cannot wait for the final part. All plots and subplots are well developed and require/demand to be resolved/finished. This is probably best mother/son love story I have ever read. P{lease finish this story.

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelabout 2 years agoAuthor

I am so sorry and so guilty about this. I burned out hard. I burned out bad. I am so sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First off this is still one of the best stories ive ever read and I keep coming back to see if there is more, second fuck Sheryl and her little sob story yea I sympathize with her and what she went through is fucked up but she has no right to treat colin the way she did

ThatoneoverThatoneoverabout 2 years ago

It's ok to burnout, don't worry! I hope someday you can finish this story, it was a pretty gripping read, thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 years and still no chapter 13, author if still alive write a chapter soon

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Dude. So you burned out. It's been 11 years nearly. Just finish the damn story! Or at least write a summary of what you planned or something. I mean c'mon... Such a shame to end it on a cliffhanger like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear that you burnt out. It was a gripping read and I hope that you can eventually finish the story it kept me on the edge of my seat. I really enjoyed the story so far. You are a good writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous