A Matter of Life or Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, she pushed his hands over his head and locked one unexpectedly into the furry handcuffs she had attached to the headboard in preparation for this moment.

She kissed down his arm and across his chest to do the same with the other arm. First fellating his fingers gently, then snapping his wrist into the cuffs. The loss of control electrified him and he was curious to know what his sexy little Matilda had in mind.

She ran her hands over his chest and slid back down his torso. The feel of him bound and blinded like this made her feel powerful.

She slid right off him and hooked her fingers inside the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down. His rock hard cock popped free from its confines.

She trailed light kisses along his skin as she exposed his flesh and she placed a feather light kiss on the cockhead.

James groaned and thrust his hips towards her wanting for more.

She felt feminine pride and elation that she was the object of such strong male arousal.

As she finished sliding his boxer shorts off, she kissed and nibbled his strong muscular thighs. He tasted slightly salty and an all-powerful male.

She purposefully let her hot breath tantalise his throbbing member. His cock ached with need and at each pulse, he secreted more precum from his crown.

James was so turned on, he wanted to fuck her into oblivion.

Matilda placed just one finger along his cock's underside and pushed it up giving her access to his cum-simmering balls.

She slid her tongue around them and James gasped and groaned. She sucked one then the other into her hot, wet mouth. She let her tongue swirl around and explore his gonads.

He moaned loudly, "Slide me into that hot mouth of yours." He growled and tried to persuade her.

Matilda giggled on his balls, loving the effect she had on him. Sliding her tongue lightly up the underside of his maleness, she teased him more, taking her time, tormenting her man.

She gripped the base firmly, massaging his balls. She flattened her tongue and licked and roamed over the underside, plaguing him.

Finally allowing just the underside of the head to lay on her tongue. Her hot breath rippled over his cock and the stillness and anticipation hung heavy in the air.

James broke the silence, "Oh God, Baby. Please!"

Matilda smiled around his cock and put him out of his torment. She sucked his crown slowly into her mouth.

"Oh Baby! Suck it! Suck My Cock!" James encouraged.

James tried to up the tempo and fuck her face. He was lusted up and wanted more of his cock in her mouth.

Matilda took pride in the result of her seduction. She still maintained her slow pace to tease and please.

She sucked him in, inch by inch, further and further, still retaining that control.

James's language became base as his impatience grew and his lusty sex crazed state took over. Matilda loved that effect on him.

"You hot little Cock Sucker!"

"You are so fucking good at this!"

"You're driving me wild, you sexy little slut!"

"Matilda, I am going to fuck you till you scream my name!"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, I'll bruise and make you stiff for days after!"

Matilda finally took all of him in her hot, sexy mouth. She felt his rock hard state. She closed her mouth on him, and slowly drew all the air out. He was gripped in the tight vacuum of her mouth. She sucked on him and allowed the flesh of her cheeks and tongue cave in on him and press on his cock.

James moaned loudly. His balls tightened as his semen simmered and boiled for his impending release.

She felt him throb and she drooled in excitement. Matilda relaxed her throat and eased him in, taking him as far as she could. James slipped down her throat and she swallowed on him.

Then she moved back and forth, head fucking and deep throating him. It was all too much for James, he growled and stiffened.

His cock swelled up as he erupted in pleasure and the first jet of hot, creamy cum hit the back of her throat.

Matilda move back some so she could suck and taste his seed on her tongue. She milked, drank and suckled him dry.

When done, she pulled off and licked him cleaned. It stimulated him and caused James to harden again almost instantly.

Matilda straddled him again and kissed him. He tasted himself on her mouth when he kissed her back and devoured her tongue.

She broke the kiss and leaned forward, placing her nipple near his lips.

James took his cue and began to suck and lightly bite her.

Pleasure shot through Matilda and she moaned and writhed on him. She enjoyed him for a while and then removed that breast from him and replaced it with the other one.

Once again James sucked and teased her nipple raising Matilda's temperature and causing her to moan even more.

She eventually pulled her tit away from his mouth and inched up higher, her pussy was wet and left a greasy trail on his skin. She positioned herself over his head.

James smelt her musky desire and sensed her pussy was near. It made his cock twitch in answer to her needy scent. She lowered on to his mouth.

"Suck me! Make me cum!" She commanded softly.

James's tongue obliged and slid over her labia.

She reached down, pushed his blindfold up giving him his sight back and spread her pussy open for him.

He looked at the most intimate view, a woman can ever give a man. Her beautiful, pink, exposed pussy was swollen and wet and in reach of his tongue. He relished being the man she had chosen to be with.

He pulled on the cuffs, binds that stopped him touching her. He wanted to. Instead, he could only use his tongue to pleasure and explore her.

Matilda moaned loudly when she felt James devour her intimate offering, first with his eyes, building the anticipation, and then with his wicked tongue.

She felt the first intimate lick and shuddered. His tongue worked expertly around her pussy, exploring her crevices. He licked around her clitoris and lightly danced over it.

Matilda gasped when at last he sucked her swollen nub into his hot, sexy mouth. He bit and grazed it lightly with his teeth while she mewled and ground her pussy into his face. She smeared her scent all over his face, marking her territory, scenting her man. He was hers.

Matilda moved her hips and guided his tongue where she wanted it. She enjoyed her man and felt her desire build.

James lapped at her pussy, exploring her furrow and finding every crevice. He licked and sucked and nibbled her sex.

He drank her unique juices and flicked, suckled and teased her clitoris, repeating over and over. He worshipped his woman.

Panting and moaning, Matilda suddenly screamed his name. Her orgasm was upon her!

It took control and washed over her like a tidal wave. She ground her pussy on his mouth, allowing her cum to drain between his lips. Her juices flowed into him and she watched him drink her. She shook and trembled in her moment of release.

When she was done, Matilda collapsed for a moment to rest, both of them were breathing hard.

Then she moved to kneel lower on the bed to be near his cock. She suckled him and drank the fresh oozing precum and encouraged James's manhood to harden more.

She then rose up, removed her furry negligee and placed it by his balls so the fur could nestle and tease him. The sensation of the fur on his balls and on the base of his cock was wicked and caused him to harden and throb.

He watched her still cuffed. She sat astride him by planting her knees on the bed either side his hips and slowly sank on his cock.

She gasped loudly as James's thick girth stretched her tight pussy channel. The laws of gravity assisted her and Matilda relished the feeling of being full of cock and coupled to her man.

James watched their joining and thought she looked like a naked Goddess in that moment.

James shuddered when he felt the fur tease and press into his undercarriage from the weight of his woman taking all his length right to the hilt.

He held back his urge to thrust wanting to build the anticipation.

Matilda began a slow sensual grind on his cock, increasing gradually to a slow steady fuck. She leaned forward as she did so and kissed and licked his lips. She tasted her pleasure on him and dutifully licked her juices off him.

Matilda built up the sexual crescendo, rocking her hips, letting James's cock slide in and out. She rose up, magnificent over him in her sexual need.

She started to fuck him with almost bestial plunges, her raw inner slut released. The generous secretions from both her pussy and his cock drowned his dick and dripped down, drenching the fur on the negligee under them.

She pistoned her hips from her waist, impaling herself deeply again and again on his staff.

Matilda cried out when James thrust up from his restricted position. It was just what she wanted, for him to be crazed in his need too. She wanted him to try and fuck her like an animal.

James's hips moved up and down with the shuddering urgency of a savage. It was primeval and obscenely sexual. This wasn't about love and caring for each other, even though they did.

This was the primitive pulsing of lust. It was sweaty, crude, spasmodic and deliciously violent.

Matilda threw her head and upper body back to rest on her hands behind her. Her tits displayed upwards.

She was in rapture, breaking out in a sweat. Her shiny, pointed tits were jutting out, her wet pussy was pushed forwards and her whole body was on display.

She was reaching out for his masculine admiration and lusty need for her visually and in scent to tease his nostrils.

A cloud of pheromones surrounded them and teased both their senses.

His rock hard cock rubbed against her G spot in this new position and she cried out with renewed pleasure.

James's pelvis matched her movements. They both fucked faster with shallow strokes, with deep strokes and then with their bestial plunges.

Matilda cried out from the immense pleasure of riding him. He growled in lusty fuck mode.

Matilda felt her pussy start to contract as another orgasm approached. She moved faster, thrusting on him in harder, faster strokes.

She screamed aloud as her climax overwhelmed her and her pussy contracted on him.

He thrust more, each one, fast and hard. Matilda felt his cock expand as he too climaxed and jettisoned hot cum into her body.

The feel of his spurting cock pushed Matilda into yet another orgasm. Her whole body shook as she cried out her joy.

She fell forward completely sated on him. She looked up into his loving eyes and saw the lustful beast slowly retreating. She gave him a tender kiss.

As she did so, she reached up and unlocked his wrists.

James immediately tossed her under him, cradled her against him and plunged into her pussy again.

He wanted her under him and to be inside her until he softened and uncoupled naturally.

She lay under him joined. Both were breathing hard from their exertions.

Cuddling together in their sated afterglow, Matilda looked up at him. "Welcome home, Baby. I missed you."

****

The screen slowly faded on Matilda's loving face and then blacked out in the heavenly court.

There was silence as every attendee was lost in their own thoughts of wishes and memories of their own sexual encounters.

Clarence suddenly held up the brown paper bag. It contained the white furry negligee and the juicy evidence of their coupling.

"This," His voice rang out around the room, "contains the evidence of Matilda's climaxes shown in the film. Would anyone like to closely examine the exhibit?"

A hand slowly rose up at the back belonging to an unseen face. He wanted to feel the item, to smell it, to know the joy of sex once again.

His raised hand was only up a few seconds. He quickly lowered it when Saint Peter cleared his throat in reproach.

Clarence opened up the brown paper back and laid the white furry negligee out for all to see.

"I believe that footage from last Christmas proves the last two points without a doubt!

4. James has people who love him that would be wrongly deprived by his early unexpected death.

Matilda clearly loves him to have gone to such trouble to seduce him, even planning the scene and clothes to wear. She clearly is sexually excited by him and has chosen him as her life-long mate.

His early and unexpected death would wrongly deprive her of such high quality orgasms and I would even say perhaps sexual encounters.

Would you want to take the chance of her becoming an old maid before her time?"

Clarence allowed the words to sink in to his enthralled audience. Then he continued...

"Point 5. That a future generation will be lost by James's early demise. James is a virile young man and the clip shows he is sexually active. Do you doubt his ability to sire his future generation?"

Clarence again paused and then faced Saint Peter, "And there Sir, the Defence rests and whole heartedly asks the powers that be to allow this young man to return to earth, to live his life as was destined prior to this unfortunate incident and more importantly, to go home to the woman he loves and who loves him."

****

The icy rain battered down on the windscreen and the wipers clicked rhythmically as they arced back and forth.

It was Christmas Eve and awful weather for driving on the motorway. It was the same on the opposite carriageway. Traffic was heavy. Everyone just wanted to get home in time for the Christmas celebrations.

James was driving his car, listening to the Christmas songs on the radio that were determined to spread Christmas cheer in this awful storm.

"And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun..." John Lennon's voice sang out and James found himself singing along with him, "The near and the dear ones, the old and the young,"

He continued to sing to others that he knew throughout his journey and was relieved when he finally turned into the drive of his home. Matilda would be waiting inside for him.

He felt for the engagement ring in his suit pocket. This Christmas Eve was going to be special for he was going to ask Matilda to be his wife.

He got out the car, locked it with the remote and ran to the porch. The icy rain was cold as it pounded on him.

He hunted for the door key in his pocket and noticed a package on the step.

It was wrapped in silver and gold Christmas paper. He picked it up and opened it.

It was an Angel for the top of a Christmas tree.

He frowned as though he should know something, as though he should remember something but whatever it was, it was just out of reach.

He found the key at last!

He knocked and opened the door. He shouted, "Honey, I'm ho..."

Matilda greeted him at the door. She was dressed in his favourite white fur trimmed, sheer negligee. It was exquisite and see through!

James shut the door behind him.

Matilda saw the Angel in his hand. "How did you know?" She exclaimed. "We need one for our tree, I couldn't find our other one. This one is perfect. He is so cute. We should name him."

They both looked at it and said simultaneously, "Clarence."

Matilda laughed. "Great minds think alike! We must both have thought of that film - It's a Wonderful Life. Clarence it is."

She placed it on the top of the tree using a nearby stool.

Christmas songs played softly in the background and the open fire was warm and welcoming.

James could see her feminine curves and slightly tanned skin through the material of that sexy negligee. He loved how the fur trim was strategically placed so it half covered her breasts and hid her nipples.

The cleavage on show teased and provoked his male urges. The short hem with the same matching white fur hid her freshly shaved and trimmed quim. She was beautiful.

She got down off the stool and turned as though sensing his admiration.

She stepped towards him and pulled him in her arms. She kissed him seductively and he responded in kind.

Whilst they were lost in each other, on top of the Christmas tree, unseen, the smile on the Angel's face widened just that little bit more.

The screen in the celestial court showed the couple and then slowly blacked out.

The proceedings were done, a conclusion had been reached.

"Merry Christmas one and all. May the Lord be with you," St Peter finished and blessed everyone.

"And also with you," Everyone rumbled back as they left the court and as they departed on their way, greetings were exchanged,

"Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas"

The End.