All Comments on 'A Matter Of Size Ch. 03'

by quipogo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but...

I liked your story, but I sensed English isn't your first language as I read it. I suggest if you want to publish future stories in English you get one of the site editors to give it a once over first. For an amateur writer you show some keen imagination, but make the mistakes all amateurs writers make: too much tell, not enough show; wrong use of tense; and, overuse of passive voice. But don't feel aggrieved by my comments as 99% of the authors on this site do this. They're hard habits to break, but not impossible. Good luck with your future writing.

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
Fantastic

How I would love to have men cumming in my mouth and fucking my ass like I was their sex slave. Really fucking hot story, turned me on terribly!

Thanks!

teenieweenieinALteenieweenieinALover 8 years ago
Love the entire series!!

i too have a teenie weenie and love SPH...esp from Women...and i Really Love sucking big cocks and getting fucked by big cocks...oh, and rimming, also ass to mouth sucking!! Please continue Your Wonderful writing!! i have a married Black Man whose wife doesn't do oral on Him...or rimming...or sucking His toes...but i DO...tee hee!! Thanks, teenieweenieinAL@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It amazes me how guys are turned. I was the same way. When I sucked that cock for the first time, I was hooked. That night I ended up sucking 4 guys. I then was fucked and loved that. I have not been with a woman since then.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Very hot story

What a turnon this story included several of my favorite things. Sucking cock and eating another man's cum from my girlfriend's pussy. I haven't had my ass fucked by another man, but I have been pegged by my gf with her strapon. A party like that would be a dream come true. I loved all three chapters, but the third was by far my favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous