A Matter Of Size Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused and did not answered.

"These people came here to have fun, and you are the main dish. What do you say, do you want to have fun?" he yelled.

"Yeah!" all of them responded loudly.

I finally realized, that was not a regular party, but a performance; a show in which a guy (me) goes from straight to fag. I turned to Vicky and asked her, "you knew everything, didn't you?"

"Of course, silly. When I met Pam the other day, she told me everything. As you can see, unlike you, he has no secrets for her. I should break up with you, but the story was so hot that I decided to give you a chance of redemption."

"Ok, what do I do?"

"For the starters, I want all your clothes gone," she told me with firm tone.

I hesitated.

"Come on! there is nothing that we have not already seen." [laughs]

I did it. Now it was no more a nightmare, but my worst nightmare, nude and everybody watching me.

"Look at that pretty little dick, I think that it is sad because it misses the company of a big thick cock. But we will solve that: on your knees and take out John's cock, we want to see how you take care of him on the air," she ordered me.

I went to my knees in front of John without complaining. I unbuttoned his jeans slowly. His underpants were tight and I could see the outline of his beautiful member. That made me aroused again. I pulled his underpants down and there it was, a thing that was made to be touched, to be tasted.

"Come on honey, you are willing to do it, get it hard for me," she told me.

I tasted his still flaccid member like it was the cream of a cake. I took his ball sacks in my hands while I did it. I felt observed, but it did not matter to me any more. On the contrary, it increased the feeling of submission that had me hooked up. The smell, the taste, the shape, the heat, everything regarding it made me wanting that so hard that, once again, I devoured it.

At some point, Vicky bent down behind me and put her hands over my shoulders. She told me "Enough, baby. Now it's my turn."

I did not wanted to stop. A distress feeling came to me, and it had nothing to do with the fact that my girlfriend was about to take a huge cock in front of me.

"Now you need to ask for it," she told me.

"John, do you mind if Vicky...?" I said.

"If Vicky... what?" John asked.

"Ok, I would like you to let her suck your cock," I finally said.

"Mm I don't know, you don't seem to be very convinced."

"Yes, please, I want it, really."

"You want me to let your girlfriend suck my cock, right?"

"Yes, please."

"And that's all?"

"No, I also want you to fuck her pussy and her ass. Please, I want her to forgive me!" I told him with desperate voice.

"Ok, that's better. Now be a gentleman and ask the lady."

"Honey, I will love to see how you enjoy John's big penis. I want to see you being fucked by him and I would love to see you coming from his cock."

"And what about him? Do you want him to come in me?"

"Oh yes, and I would love to swallow all his cum from your body."

"Is it what you always wanted, right? When you taste your cum from me, you pretend that it's John's seed, didn't you?" she asked me.

"Yes, I did. I'm dying to taste his cum since the first time I did!" I confessed.

"I knew you were a little fag. It was so easy to make you eat your own cum, I was sure that you had already tasted man cum, and it was clear that you love it. Don't worry, something tells me that today you will get plenty of it."

She took the cock with her pretty little hands, and said "lets taste this big manly cock."

Then it finally happened. I was watching my girlfriend sucking another man's cock. I had thought about that moment a lot of times since my "agreement" with John, and I thought that I would be jealous of him, but that was not the case. She started sucking his cock with delight and for some reason I loved seeing it. If something, I was jealous of her, but I was happy that she could feel that pleasure.

After some sucking, she took it out and said, "mm it's so tasty, so big, so manly... I need you inside me now!"

Then, she took off her clothes and so did John. When she saw John totally nude, she told me, "Wow! look at that body, honey, it's so perfect. It's not just the cock, all his body is in a perfect balance, don't you think?"

"Yes, he is hot," I responded without thinking too much about what I was saying. The truth is that he was the spitting image of an alpha male. Just looking at him that way made me desire to be at his service.

She got down on all fours with her butt pointing at him. She turned her head to him and said, "come on cowboy, ride me. Put that big cock in me while my fag little dick boyfriend watches it."

Then she looked at me with an impish smile while she waited for the cock. I could see her face changing when he started to put his cock inside her. He took his time, but Vicky did not seem to have many troubles managing his size, and soon she was asking him to go deeper and harder.

I could see the lust in her face. She was moaning uncontrollably. I never had saw her that way, with me she always was in control, but now she had submitted to him and was begging him to fuck her.

At some point, she told me to go under her and lick her clit while he fucked her. She did not need to insist, only thinking about it made me hot. That gave me a close-up of John's cock entering Vicky's stretched pussy. Although my dick was right in front of her face she did not touch it, what let me clear that she still had not forgiven me. Despite that, I was in heaven. I could taste both from there. His big balls were slapping against my face while I was licking, like he wanted to remind me who was in charge there, who was 'the man'. I did not missed the chance to taste them every time I could. Several times he got out his cock and allowed me to suck it for a while, which I did it with desperation.

She had two orgasms before he came. I had never heard her moaning that way. She did all kind of obscene comments about his cock and how filled she felt. When he came, I could see his balls tensing and his cock having spasms. Then he took it out and she told me to open the mouth. Then, all his cum started getting out of her pussy, falling into my mouth.

When I had my mouth full, she told me to sit up and show her my mouth open, which I did. Then, she took some of it with her finger and tasted it. She told me, "I cannot blame you for loving it, it's really tasty. Come on, I know that you can't wait, swallow all of it." She was right, I was as horny as I could be, and I swallowed trying to capture the moment.

I wanted more, and I saw some remains of cum in his cock. I bent over and took them from his now flaccid member. I was totally out of my mind, and could not help sucking him again. He reacted, and it took not too long before his cock start growing again.

Then, someone took my hand and pulled me apart. It was Pam. It took me back to reality. I looked around and I could not believe what I saw. Everybody was nude and some of them were having fun.

"Come here, darling. I think John and Vicky don't need your help anymore, and you have a lot of work to do here," Pam told me.

She took me to my knees again and the next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by hard cocks. "these guys need your services, Quip, I'm sure you will know what to do."

Four of the guys of the party, were now with their stiff cocks waiting for me to suck them. They were not as big as John, but all of them were pretty big.

"Come on, princess, we want to check if what John says about your skills is truth," said Marcus, one of them, while rubbing his cock against my mouth. I gave in to them. I opened my mouth and engulfed the cock caressing my lips like a fish eats the bait. I took two more cocks with my hands and started stroking them.

One hour ago we were having the typical talk: cars, sports, hot women, politics, etc. and now, there I was, on my knees sucking their cocks. One by one, I engulfed all their cocks. They all told me how good I was, specially when I was doing deep throating them. The truth is that I felt a kind of proud about their comments, even when they finished the phrase telling me what a slut I was.

I was concentrated in my task when I felt someone behind me and something rubbing my ass. I turned back to see what was happening and I saw Pam with a big strap-on, rubbing my ass with it.

Then, she put it in my entrance, and pushed. With one single thrust, she penetrated me. It hurt a lot and I screamed in pain. She told me, "take it like a man, we both know that you have had bigger things there, sweetheart. Besides, I also have right to enjoy your ass, you owe me that, don't you think?" she told me.

"But you are hurting me!" I yelled.

"What can I say, I like things rough. I'm pretty sure that you have already heard this from my boyfriend, but don't worry, you'll get used to it."

The guys laughed loudly and she started to fuck me very hard. A couple of minutes later I had got used to it, I was already enjoying it and moaning while continued serving those beautiful cocks in front of me. After some time, she took it out and left. I saw her going in the direction where Vicky and John were, but I could not see too much with the all the guys surrounding me.

Pam had woke up my urges to be fucked. I tried to resist, but I was too horny, and eventually I told them, "I really need one of you fucking my ass, please!"

Marcus seemed to have a kind of leadership within that little group. Excluding John, he had the biggest cock there, and I suppose that it had something to do with it. After hearing my plea, he responded, "don't worry princess, you will take all our cocks inside your girly ass, but I think it's time to share it with your girlfriend."

Then, I could see everything that was happening. John was in one of the couches with three girls, serving his cock and kissing each other. My girlfriend was where I left her, but this time Pam was behind her fucking her ass with the strap-on.

Marcus told me to stay beside my girlfriend.

"Pam, honey, would you let as to take care of the happy couple for a while? I think that John need some help with the girls," told Marcus.

"Of course, all yours. Remember, guys, they are our guests of honor," she responded.

I positioned myself where Marcus told me, so we both were in all fours. She looked at me and I looked at her. I did not know what to expect after all that was happening, so I stayed silent.

"This is the wildest thing I have ever done in my life, and I have done many wild things," she told me. It took me by surprise, she did not seem angry any more.

"I don't know what to say, I feel overwhelmed. I understand that you don't see me as a man anymore. I deserve it, I'm really sorry," I replied.

"Don't be silly, I've never been so horny. I love that you love sucking cocks and taking it up the ass, watching men doing those things is a huge turn on to me. However, I still cannot forgive you, not unless you promise me that whatever happens, you never ever lie to me again."

"Of course I promise. Wow, you are so good, so hot, I am so happy to be with you. I need to say it: I love you."

That was the first time that I told her that. It was crazy that I did it just there, both in all fours, surrounded by guys that were impatient to fill our holes. She made a pause, and finally said, "I love you too," and kissed me. For a moment I had forgotten where I was, but then their applause made me remind.

"Ok, lovebirds, time to celebrate!" said Marcus.

Then I could feel a big mushroom head rubbing my ass. I loved that moment, when you are about to be penetrated but you do not know exactly when I will happen. Vicky and I were now on the same page, and we look at each other while we waited for the moment. Both guys behind us filled our holes at the same time, what made us moan synchronously.

They took turns fucking us, and we sucked together all of them several times. I enjoy every second. Now it was different, I did not felt guilty any more. I loved my girlfriend and loved big cocks, and there was nothing wrong about that. She was excited about me taking big cocks and I was excited about her taking big cocks.

They were fucking us for twenty minutes or so. Then, one by one, they came on us, so we ended up covered with cum, and we loved it. There was only one thing that did not worked out well. They all wanted to see me coming from being fucked. I enjoyed a lot, but for some reason I was not able to cum without touching myself. Then I felt a cock again entering my ass, but this time much bigger. I did not need to turn around to know that it belonged to John. He took me by the hips with his strong hands and started pounding my ass.

My girlfriend went under me so her mouth was right under my dick. I could not react, all I was able to do is focusing in the pleasure that I was feeling from my inside. He managed to make me cum, and Vicky received all of it with her mouth open wide. Then, John took his cock out and with a few strokes he also came in my girlfriend's mouth. To finish, she gave me a kiss and we shared all the juices with delight.

Epilogue

That was the experience of our lives, after that day everything changed for us (for good). She confessed me that she had several orgasms during the party, but the most intense one was when I came in her mouth from being fucked by John.

When everything was over, John told us that they were a close group of special friends who enjoy that kind of sexual parties. The guys wanted a passive male, because they are basically active bisexuals. John was thrilled of looking for it. As he told us, it was not difficult for him to find insecure straight guys at the gym that, like myself, ended up submitting to his 'charm'. He was smart, and knew that I was an easy target: single, shy, lonely, afraid of being seen nude, etc., so he found the right moment and threw the 'bait'.

Once the victim was turned out, things used to be easy, but in my case they got a little messy. I resisted much more than he expected. He told us that, in the beginning, he thought that the fact that I was dating a woman would frustrate his plans. So much so that when he made me phone Vicky he did it as a kind of revenge for that. But after that, Pam realized that the boyfriend of her old friend and the guy that John had turned out were the same person, and that made things get interesting again.

Pam told his boyfriend that Vicky was a very hot woman and that she was open minded, just like them, so they decided that Pam would tell Vicky about the 'affair'. She got angry, but as they expected, it also turned her on. Pam told Vicky that, if she was able to get me into the party, they would teach me a lesson that I would not forget, and that she would be in the hottest party of her life. Vicky accepted immediately.

John and Pam told their guests that everything was a setup for me, and it was important that I was convinced that it was a regular party. However, no one except John knew about the video, so everybody was excited about what was going to happen until the last second.

John told us that they would be pleased if we join the group as permanent members. He did not need no convince us, we accepted.

And they lived happily ever after.

END

12