All Comments on 'A Matter of Time Ch. 11'

by absoluteid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
phat

rocks

junkstopsherejunkstopshereover 10 years ago
****ppp ***aaP ****ppp ***aaP ****ppp ***aaP {clapping in reverse time}

Nicely done. OopsspoO

! seires yrots siht htiw gniog peek esaelP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Potential mental climax ^^ squared

Unrelated to the characters in this story.

Imagine, you go back in time. Everything you do has the Butterfly Effect and that includes having sex and the feelings that are remembered multiplied by the feelings first in creation.

So imagine women having a lesbian trist with themselves; an extended form of masturbation I suppose. The act of sex being initiated, and the outcomes being known before the act is finished. So the act in progress is changing from moment to moment as the mind in modified by the changing status of sexual stimulation. What was going to happen changes incrementally and potentially with a form of biofeedback.

Additionally life experience change and the complete persona of the person changes as a result, with many outcomes resulting in time travel not being invented and time travel not being participated in. However, the act of entering these modes of no time travel is constantly touching against the system where time travel was initiated. So the woman is constantly in a jagged state of being pulled apart as from moment to moment entire histories of the person are dragging this point of inception back and forth through causal changes in outcomes.

Cumulative effects occur because the woman who did not travel through time yet, is accumulating emotional resultants of the same woman after time travel. The biofeedback potentially intensifying the total experience.

Now add to this a mind sharing device from the future where synapse can get in-sync. I wonder if their are limits to enduring what we consider a climax?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A five stars ✨ storyline.

This is a really good and balanced storyline, I really wishes yo read more about ther life and time traveling...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous