All Comments on 'A Mature Tail'

by meathead96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
Wonderful

loved the humour, loved the detailed sex. Maybe a followup with the nurse (and I guess, her gf?)

Michael_R_CraneMichael_R_Craneover 13 years ago
Not analytic.

I found myself skipping paragraphs and then re-reading them. Granted this is an anal sex story and I'm not really an anal sex buff, but it seemed it was too blatant or repetitive (funny thing for me to say) and not that I'm an expert or anything. It's well written and flows nicely.

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I still love to look down as I enter my 68 year old wifes arse, how it opens, then stretches around my cock,how it feels around my cock head as I enter,then how she grips the length of my cock, intense,exquisite, this is the lustful way of fucking her arse, mostly for my satisfaction.The other way is to make love to her arse, lick it,tongue it, like you would her pussy, then put a cushion under her,gently lift her legs and slowly enter her until you are all the way in, then lay on top of her, gently kiss her face, her lips,your tongue touching hers and keep it in her mouth as you now begin to make love to her tight arse,your arms linked under her shoulders, fucking her slowly at first until she starts pushing up at you,she will, and still with your tongue in her mouth, move faster as she fucks back at you,her tight arse sliding up and down your cock,her wet pussy against you as you blast your cumm deep into her, keep fucking,she will orgasm about now, milking whatever cumm you have left out of you.Slowly ease out, and now comes the hard part for you but the best part for her, move your mouth to her arse and tongue and lick her,yes she will push,yes you will get juices but believe me you will get her arse for the rest of your life. Believe me I have been married for 43 years and we both love anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ass fucking is best

Love this story - ass fucking is a joy - tight and hot and the feeling of the hot seed shooting deep is such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My husband is a very religious man and hates the thought of anal because he thinks it's dirty. However my much younger lover loves to slide his cock up my arse. We have the usual foreplay where I suck his cock and balls and he usually shoots his first load down my throat. Being only 21 (I'm 59) by the time he's eaten my pussy he's rock hard again and ready for round two. He slides into my wet pussy and fingers my puckered rosebud at the same time. Then he positions his cock at my arse and pushes in gently. I can feel the mushroom head pop in and then feel the rest of him slide in. Then he starts to thrust describing what my hole looks like as he pumps in and out. I'm usually rubbing my clit furiously by now and we are both sweating and panting. I tell him that I'm cumming and waves of pleasure wash over me. When I'm done he starts thrusting again and it's not long before he tells me he's ready. I say 'cum for mummy baby boy' and that's it. He screams mummy as he unloads inside my arse and I can feel the hot fluid shooting out. When we're done we lick each other clean. We meet every couple of weeks and my gaping arse can hardly wait. Who said older people can't have great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I like the doctor part in this because I can relate to it. Do doctors get hard when examining patients, I know I did. Did I ever have sex with any of my patients, no, however I remember examining one lady who's vagina got very wet so as I examined her I gently but discreetly kept rubbing her clitoris and watched her shudder to orgasm. Each time i examined a lady in my surgery, I had a female attendant with me. After examining one young lady who was 10 weeks pregnant , the usual questions is it safe to have sex etc she asked what about anal. I told her it was ok, use plenty of lube. Let me check you for hemorrhoids, I pushed a lubed finger into her, moving it around, mm, feels fine as I removed my finger. I wiped her clean, you can get dressed now as I sat behind my desk, typing on the computer, my penis hard under my coat. My attendant that day was Valerie, a tall south American born lady in her late 40s, always dressed in knee length dresses, she stayed after my patient left, she knew, she moved over to the bed, would you mind checking me for hemorrhoids. On her knees, I dropped my trousers, I pushed into her vagina, wet, warm, a lubed finger into anus and rectum as I fucked her, mm, feels ok there but I will have to go deeper, she knew my liking for anal sex, I pulled out of her vagina and gently penetrated her anus, pushing into her rectum, warm, fucking her and letting her gripping anus relieve me of my semen. I eased back, I can assure you Valerie, your anus and rectum is in excellent condition. Please do not wait as long before your next examination. This did not happen that often as it is no fun looking at diseased vaginas or hemorrhoid covered anuses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous