All Comments on 'A Memoir in the Third Person'

by C_M_Becker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

A different view of a married woman in a sexual affair. Nicely done. Makes an excellent masturbation piece for us wannabes.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 11 years ago
Very Nice

Nice story and since the setting is near where I grew up makes it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DICHOTOMY OF NEED

This was a wonderful piece of work. Your writing skill divided the emotional realities of a married woman's self loathing and sexual desire evenly and well.

That character of Ken, her lover, helped immensely but would have become shabby in less gifted hands.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good writing

Hot sex made hotter by the mind fucking going on. The tension of helpless lust/surrender would be much stronger if her husband had some presense in her mind as her mind whirls. 5**** as is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant character development

Your writing is very powerful. Keep it up.

C_M_BeckerC_M_Beckerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks to DayLily and Anonymous for your encouraging remarks.

C_M_BeckerC_M_Beckerabout 11 years agoAuthor

"Cheating Slut"....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
communication

I don't know why she doesn't dump her husband because it sounds like they have no relationship or communication at all. Maybe it is best that hubby is clueless. I think she would be happier if she got a place of her own and just live her life out enjoying herself instead of living this existence. Then who cares if she cheats but she does owe it to hubby to communicate she is not happy with her life as it is. Well written and maybe her boyfriend can get a few friends together and make her airtight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely a Five Star

story. There is a 50-year old married woman I'd like to fuck, and I would like to think I could bring her to orgasm as Ken does to Karen. I will have to masturbate over this tale while thinking of fucking Elaine. I hope there are more stories about this woman.

Bd4554Bd4554about 11 years ago
Sexy as hell

Beautifully done. I'm eagerly awaiting further installments. Perhaps we will learn what actually triggered her desire to meet someone like Ken at this point in her life. Will she regret deeply that she waited so long?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous