All Comments on 'A Mermaid Christmas'

by PennameWombat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Good story

Twisted ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started with much promise but petered out

Ending was predictable, no twist. It started with such promise. But lost steam and slowed down post the big reveal.

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 4 years ago
Liked it!

I thought you did a good job building your near-future world. The tech seemed well thought out and consistent. The plot was pretty straight forward, and I thought it was obvious that Melon was up to something, given how often people called him the most powerful man in the world. I was actually expecting it to be more of a revolutionary, "I'm in charge of the big picture stuff for mankind now, and if you don't like it then I'm turning you off!" But the twist as written was understated and unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible Story

This story was very enjoyable and the ending suggests a continuation, is there a sequel for this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Begging for a sequel

This story needs to finish a century on, on one of the “Water Worlds” with a newly retired and re-youthed Sarah and M-Elon both embracing an ocean life complete with gills, family etc. Unlike the slightly Bond villainesque twist “you cannot escape” from a guy they trusted.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 3 years ago

well written, but alot of build up for not much of a wrap up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennameWombat@PennameWombat
Long-time writer of computer software, technical documents, papers and more boring stuff. Long-time pretend writer of fiction, erotic and other, but never put these latter 'out there.' It's time. Many of my stories take place in what I call "Mel's Universe," after the female l...