A Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was watching my every move but when my head started to descend his eyes shut and his fists clenched the quilt. The head of his shaft was already glistening with pre-cum and I swirled my tongue around the tip to get a taste. His hips bucked up and he clenched the quilt even harder.

"Uh, Babe. Maybe we should save this for another time, 'cause there's no way I'm going to last if you do that," he gritted out. I pulled my head away looking at his face. He unexpected flipped us around, pulling off my underpants and planting his face between my legs before I realized what was happening. "Let me show you what I mean," he said with a grin. He took a long swipe at my lower lips and I bucked off the bed. He put a hand on my lower stomach to hold me down and began to kiss and lick his way around in exploration. When his tongue hit my pearl, my hips bucked again and I found myself clenching the quilt with fists. His low chuckle caught me off guard. "See what I mean."

"Adam!" I yelled with frustration.

"Would you like me to stay here or move on?" He asked vaguely. My body was on fire and my mind couldn't unravel his meaning.

"I want you inside me now!" I said bluntly.

He chuckled again and moved into position. I promised myself then that he would one day find himself tied down and I would make all kinds of vague suggestions until he was ready to explode. Then I promptly forgot everything as he pushed the head of his shaft into my body. Thank God I was already soaking wet because it was a tight fit. We both groan as he paused to let my body adjust. I clenched around him involuntarily. He pushed another inch or so in and paused again. I flooded again. God, I was so turned on. Finally he pulled back a little and pushed the rest of the way in, bottoming out the same time I did. We fit together perfectly, if tightly. He kissed me again as we both adjusted.

"I love you," he whispered. I put my hand on his cheek, kissing him.

"I love you," I whispered back. He pulled back and slid in again. It felt incredibly good. I moved my hands to his butt to encourage his movement. He pulled out and thrust in again, picking up momentum and I rose to meet him. His girth was hitting a place deep inside me that I hadn't known was there.

"Sarah, I'm not going to last long," he warned through clenched jaw.

"It's okay, I'm really close," I said, concentrating on the spot he kept hitting. Oh my God it felt good. I could feel my orgasm building like a wave builds as it approaches shore, but it was still out of reach. Adam began thrusting faster and harder and at the last minute he reached down between us and rubbed my pearl. I went ridged at my orgasm crashed over me. I heard Adam yell and he collapsed on top of me, but my body was still jerking and spasming and it seemed like his voice was coming from a distance. Then I realized that my ears were ringing. He rolled onto his side, taking me with him, since we were still connected and His arms were around me. We lay there for awhile, catching our breath. My eyes were closed and I was snuggled close against his shoulder and chest. 'When we are married I can do this every day for the rest of my life.' My vagina clench again at the thought and I felt Adam's shaft jump a little inside me. He took my left hand and kissed my ring finger.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

"Yes, it is," I said opening my eyes to look at him again. "It is a merry Christmas."

12