All Comments on 'A Midnight Feeding'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FourFlagsFourFlagsalmost 6 years ago
Loved your story

Great story. Maybe a tab to long in the background phase, but it was worth it. Really enjoyed the role playing at the end. Each trying to outdo the other. Great ending. Hoping for a Part II & their continued adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked the story

Liked the story but I have to agree that it did start to drag a little in places.

Jimyfox, please delete the feedback from "Ashley" , it is a scam, and is appearing all over this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Will there be a part 2

Liked the story will you write a sequel

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxalmost 6 years agoAuthor
feedback for four flags from the author

As for being a tad too long in the background I am guilty of that probably more often than not. I just strongly feel one must know the characters-- at least a little- in order to develop some kind of emotional connect with them. I could easily write a story with stock characters that jump right into sex for -- apparently no reason at all. Now I find that drab and boring especially in the incest category. Forgive my indulgence in building a backstory.

NovaTerra6NovaTerra6almost 6 years ago
we beg you

please write more of them, please i beg you *0*

AuntyNymAuntyNymover 5 years ago

I personally loved the setup. It wasn't so long that the entire story was about bringing the two together at the very end, but it wasn't so short that I couldn't feel a connection to the characters. I think you handled it beautifully.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 4 years ago
An excellent story

I really enjoyed the buildup in the beginning, especially since you didn't disappoint in the sex scenes that followed. Although we all knew where this was going, the teasing at the start and how the daughter slowly seduced the Mom was very hot. Their robber/ victim roleplay was cute and also helped to keep the story interesting. In fact the roleplay scene was one of the strongest scenes in the story since the two could act in it without it having to be very believable.

I liked the bondage elements and mommy dom parts that were woven into the story. I would've liked to see more teasing in the dildo scene as well as descriptions for how the mom handled the 9 inch cock, I felt like that was a bit of a let down to not have the daughter taunt and tease her with it more. I'm not a huge fan of large dildo scenes but it would've been erotic to describe how her pussy would be stretching to take the large dildo and how she started enjoying the enormous size after a while.

Looking forward to reading more of your work :D

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 2 years ago

This is the type of story I like!

Interesting characters. A good build up of the connection between Mother and Daughter. “Jimyfoxx” Has a gift for description. Would like to have more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really well written. It would be great if both ladies were hairier south of the border, and had natural, realistic aromas about them (particularly mommy). A little downy hairy in the pits and on the legs would be good. Great use of the word "mommy" who should initially be reluctant then becomes the more dominant aggressor. The ladies should be attractive/beautiful but physically imperfect and natural in all aspects, i.e looks and hygiene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES