All Comments on 'A Midsummer Night's Fantasy'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doubtful

Doubtful that a mother and daughter would do that

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Haters

Are going to hate. Not your best job of editing, but a good story.

DadDavisDadDavisover 6 years ago
You Know

You know this story could continue where her mom moves in with them and the events continue and he has threesomes and others with the daughter and mom.

SensualFanSensualFanover 6 years ago
Really Anonymous?

You don’t think a mother and daughter would do that. THAT is your comment? It is fantasy, not true stories. Besides, there are people who would. Ann, pay this person no mind. Great story, relatable characters, as usual. You are a favorite author for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Will not be the last time for Martin and Allison. The experience was too good for both . Older guys will not be as good in the sack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In Reality ~!

Brings back Memories ~ Not of a Mother-in-law ~ but a former girl-friend & her mother~! It became a very enjoyable summer ~ meeting one or the other at their family cabin ~ and finally both of them together~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good but........

I like your writing...a bit of fun in all your stories. This one was nice, but.... well, all of the talk of her mother's lack of confidence and doubts that are SO extreme that she is willing to have her daughter's husband. But then she is so confident and skilled, it just doesn't seem to mesh. Two ways to fix it. First, change the ending slightly where he could say to her that she has no fear of dating an older guy and can't believe she had doubts about having sex......she could smile and say, "Well, I admit I have no doubts but have always wanted YOU!

The second option is to have an early part of the story w/ daughter and mom where the mom admits she's always wanted the Son-in-law and the wife decides to create a little myth about her mom's insecurities?

carlsbad2carlsbad2about 6 years ago
Hopefully more!

I loved the store and agree that it lays a great ground work for more with all three in multiple combinations! Thanks Ann.

Wolfie2UWolfie2Uabout 6 years ago
The but person

you should write your own story! or better yet, go on a chain story to write a few pages to screw that up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Allison ...

I don't know why some people read a story of this length, or any length, probably all the way through only to make snarky remarks. I for one thought it a great story and loved it. It was apparent that she had learned a lot from her late husband, but she was also comfortable with Martin, so why shouldn't she get back into her old self/habits and have a great time? Which she most assuredly did. I'm happy for her. I sure wish I knew where to find her.

Your writing is good, characterization is wonderful and the way that Jennifer talked about her mother set up the story in a way that when Martin got to Allison's apartment, they didn't have to get into an awkward narrative about why he was there and what had happened to her that caused him to come over in the first place.

You have a lot more stories and I've got the time to read them!

thanks for being such a wonderful writer.

Ted

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great story.

Loved it.

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimealmost 4 years ago
A Beautiful Story

A beautiful story of love and trust. I’d love a follow up chapter. Thank you. X

Gary13Gary13over 3 years ago

That's a great story, well presented. I hope there will be more.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Oh another great story with details and lovely characters to go with it, full of so much truth and feeling.

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

I just love the way you write, the situations don't feel forced and the dialogue flows naturally. Thank you I really enjoyed this story

ratfink802ratfink802about 3 years ago

Just read your story :A Midsummer Nights Fantasy". A great story of a man and his mother-in-law. Left me hoping Martin takes it a step further and has Allison and her daughter together in a three-some.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Seriously arousing sustained sexual adventure. You seem to know everything that Everyman craves. I adore women like that. Ten years ago I had a series of adulterous affairs to make up for a lack lustre sex life in my teens. I just wanted to get some answers to some questions. Over a period of years I shared fucks with a dozen women.

Two of them wanted to revisit the sex they had had with adored husbands. They both wanted to get back into the saddle so to speak. They both dumped me after several months of illicit fucking. My wife found out thanks to an email that I forgot to delete. That put a stop to it. She has made me pay over the years even though she sought out two revenge fucks to assert herself. Funny old world. You stories which I am working my way through are a great source of solace for a frustrated 70 year old. many thanks. You are my sex guru.

O2O2over 2 years ago

Excellent writing and plot. Thank you

theclenerdudetheclenerdudeabout 2 years ago

Just about every married man with a good sex life at home would love the opportunity to have his mother-in-law for one night. Might make subsequent meetings a little awkward. However I'm not surprised at the older woman's reaction to the situation. Wanting to know if she still had what it took to make a man satisfied, and following through with the fantasy took a lot of guts. Well written and a good imagination made it a great story. Thank you for posting.

BiologoBiologoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. For the record, in the paragraph in question Allison was supine, not prone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Better ending might be martin said “can we do this again sometime”? And she smiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3175 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...