A Millennium Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it had yet to experience its other natural purpose beyond urination, I was fully aware from my internet searches that a good-sized cock was an important attribute; an asset beyond price, in fact; and so I was pleased that I had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. Since leaving school at sixteen I had had no opportunity of seeing other lads of my age in the showers after sports, but judging from what I had seen on the internet porn sites, my own cock was up there with there with the best of them. And so, in a very private way, as no one had either seen or sampled my sex organ, I was nevertheless secretly quite proud of what I came to consider as my most important physical attribute.

CHAPTER 3

Anyway, enough of the self-adulation of my yet untested and unproven cock and back to my plan, if you can call it that, to leave the farm and my father forever. So made up was my mind that I would quit my life in northern California, I quite stupidly decided that I would leave the farm and my father forever, on the very day I became eighteen years old. It does not require a mathematical genius to see that that fatidic moment would be at what the US military calls 00:01 hours on January 1st 2018 , at which instant I, and a favoured few like me, could truly claim to be eighteen years old. Looking back on things now, I realise that I did not even have a plausible plan A, let alone a plan B; I just knew that I was going to leave. The fact that my planned departure was on January 1st 2018, New Year's day, played no part in my decision. I would be of age; I would be my own man and I had no intention of staying a minute longer in my father's house; I was going to leave that very day; end of story.

Now as most of you know, New Year's as we Americans call it, is quite a big celebration in the USA; not in the Beast's household however. My father had never celebrated the New Year in the traditional manner or in any manner at all come to that; and on that fatidic New Year's Eve 2017, I had no idea where he was, for he was not around the house. I did wonder in view of his sexual proclivities, if he was enjoying a New Year's Eve of anal intercourse fucking the pastor. But if he wanted to see in the New Year in a fuck-fest with his friend, it was no skin of my nose; I couldn't have cared less. As I was intent on leaving the very next day, I had no desire to attend any festivities myself; not that I and been invited to a party of any sorts, by the way. So I packed what few clothes I intended to take with me, put my $3500 in a draw-string bag which I strung around my neck and waited for the light of New Year's Day 2018 to dawn. Looking back on it with hindsight, it was a really harebrained idea to leave on New Year's Day anyway, but my mind was made up; I was not going to stay a moment longer than necessary; I was, to paraphrase a well known quotation, in what might best be described as an act now, repent at leisure frame of mind. In short I neither thought nor cared about the immediate consequences of my actions; I would be free and that was all that mattered!

I wrote my father a brief and rather curt note, telling him that I was leaving his house for ever and that he would never see me again. I left this note for him on the kitchen table having given myself the slight satisfaction of breaking in half that horrible cane, which he had so many time used across my arse and using it as paper weight to hold the down the note. Our little town was about eight miles from the main north-south Californian highway, Route 5 and so at first light on New Year's Day 2018, aged just eighteen and without a clue where I was going or what I was going to do other than escape from my present life, I cycled across across to the highway, dumped my bike in a ditch and stood there as a hitchhiker on the side of the south-bound lane hoping that some vehicle would stop, pick me up and take me as far towards southern California as he was going. In fact, the only clear part of what passed for a plan was that I wanted to get right down to the south of the state: to Los Angeles if possible. It seemed to me, that in a big city, I would easily be able to pick up some sort of a job: any job would do; and frankly, the way I felt at time, anything would be better than staying with my father.

Of course, as I quickly found out, early morning on New Year's Day, a public holiday in the US was not exactly a busy time for long distance driving. In fact, that morning, highway or not, very few cars at all were on the road. The odd local vehicle stopped and offered me a short lift, which I refused, but it was not until after eleven, when I had been standing there for over three hours and was practically despairing of ever getting a lift, that a rather smart looking station wagon stopped. My heart nearly missed a beat when I saw on the side panel that it was a commercial vehicle and bore the legend: Tom's Gym, with a street address followed by that magic name: Los Angeles. I had never before in my life thumbed a lift anywhere; let's face it in my eighteen years on the farm I really had not been anywhere much other than to school and the local town. The driver said: "Hi! Want a lift south? Jump in and put your bag on the back seat and let's be on our way; how far are you going? I'd be glad of some company, as I've still got a hell of a long way to go."

I heaved an internal sigh of relief that I had finally got a ride; and what a ride it promised to be, as the driver was going all the way to Los Angeles. Little did I guess as I got into the car that I had taken a step which would totally change my life forever; all I had wanted was a lift south; well I got that and a great deal more besides. The driver was a young man, some twenty-five years old at a guess: a really handsome, well-set-up guy, whose body had clearly benefitted from the facilities which Tom's Gym had to offer. In fact, as I learned later, he was the Tom of Tom's Gym. So I dumped my bag on the back seat as he had suggested, got into the front passenger seat, buckled up my seat belt and away we went. As he had asked me how far I wanted to go, I said that I was aiming for Los Angeles. "That's just great," he said, "As that is exactly where I am heading; that's where I live and work so I shall have some company for the whole journey."

As we started on what would be a very long ride, some 650 miles from Yreka in the extreme north of the state to Los Angeles in the south, just about as far from as one could get in California, I started observing my benefactor, the handsome Tom, more closely. At first sight, as the car had stopped to pick me up, I had seen that the driver was a young man; but quite how well-set-up he was suddenly hit home to me now that I was sitting in the seat at his side. Tom was an extremely handsome, blondish, muscular young stud, who was wearing what were clearly expensive designer clothes, in contradistinction to the cheap stuff which I was wearing myself; frankly, I felt a bit like a tramp sitting there beside him. He had on a finely tailored, expensive looking, body hugging shirt, which clung to what was a broad chest and well defined pectoral muscles and I could see quite clearly outlined beneath the shirt, that he was wearing a ring in his right nipple. He also had a simple, small, gold ring through his right ear.

But the thing that struck me most was that the crotch of his jeans, which were skin tight, had been skilfully cut to emphasise the considerable package between his legs, which they were obviously sheltering. One thing was clear, Tom was a great physical specimen who looked after his body; and moreover, wearing his present clothes, it was clear that he was proud of his attributes and had no qualms of making the best of them and showing them off to all and sundry. I was no expert on the subject, but my common sense told me that I had probably been picked up by a swinger who was in all likelihood gay; in a word, Tom just exuded male sex in spades.

He asked me why I was going to Los Angeles, the other end of the state to where we now were; and so I told him a potted history of my life to date and how that very day, having come of age and no longer tied to my father as a minor, I had decided to leave him forever. Like so many before me, I found it very easy to unburden my innermost thoughts to this total stranger, whereas I would never have dreamed of going into the sordid aspects of my life with my father to a closer acquaintance. But it was somehow a great relief for me to pour out my heart to Tom as we made our way south on Route 5. By the time I had finished, he knew about as much about my life as I did myself and I felt strangely a peace with the world as I had somehow got rid of all the hate and bile which had built up in me over the years. I can but liken my state of mind when I had finished telling to my life history, to that of a catholic emerging from the confessional box having exposed his sins and been forgiven by the priest. But the fact I had told Tom the most intimate details of my life did not seem to matter at all to me; once we arrived at our destination, we would part company and never see each other again; or so I thought at the time.

Tom enquired of me why had I chosen Los Angeles as my escape destination. Well it was just about as far from my hometown as I could get in the state and it was big city in which I could lose myself and where I supposed that I would easily find some sort of job; any job, in fact, which would keep the wolf from the door. While I was talking, I noticed that he was looking more and more closely at me and that is eyes were often fixed on my own bulging crotch. Now his jeans were tight and showed anyone and everyone that he sported a big package of man-meat; but my own cheap jeans were also tight fitting and displayed my own attributes quite distinctly; and with no false modesty, as I have said above, I knew that I had a larger than normal cock which I hoped one day might serve me in good stead.

It had been almost eleven when Tom had picked me up and so about one he pulled into a filling-station- cum-diner ostensibly to get some gas. He got out of the car and went to the pump to fill up, giving me my first view of his magnificent arse: and what an arse it was! Those jeans, of which the tight crotch more than intimated as to the quality and quantity of the merchandise they concealed, were equally well moulded to a superbly attractive pair of buttocks, which they fitted like a second skin. I could see that Tom was not wearing any normal underpants as the curve and superb shape of his two buns were not spoiled by the showing through ghost of the leg elastic of a normal pair of briefs. If ever a guy had an attractive arse, then it was Tom in his superbly cut designer jeans; and here was I, sitting in the car, having the pleasure of gazing at this totally alluring sight. Even as a non-initiated gay, as I knew I was, my imagination ran wild and I felt myself hardening at the thought; Tom's arse could not have been more attractively desirable had it had a sign stuck to it which said: "Fuck me."

Tom finished filling up with gas and motioned me to get out of the car. He had decided that it was time to eat something and so into the diner we went. Left to myself I would not have eaten in even the cheapest of restaurants, as I wanted to conserve my small reserve of cash; but under the circumstances I could do little other than follow him. We sat at a luncheon counter and when we had finished, I started fishing out my draw-string bag from round my neck to get some cash for my share of the tab; but Tom, seeing what I was doing, waved it away and settled the bill for both of us. I thanked him profusely, of course, but I felt very embarrassed, for even though the amount was very little, I felt that I was now getting ever more into his debt.

Although we had talked together incessantly during the journey so far, we had not, in fact, formally introduced ourselves until Tom finally told me that his name was Tomasz Kolanek, and that he was the owner of the Tom's Gym emblazoned on the side of the car. So I told him my full name and then said that all my friends knew me as Liam. And so we drove on steadily southwards down route 5 until by about seven in the evening, with the weather turning really foul, Tom decided that he had driven enough for the day and that we should stay the night somewhere in a motel and continue on to Los Angeles the next morning. I really did not know what to do, as staying and paying for a night in a motel was not anything which I had planned; but what, beyond nothing, had I planned for, other than my precipitate departure from the farm?

Tom pulled the car into the parking lot of some motel or other and left me sitting in the car whilst he went to see whether any rooms were available. Judging from the dearth of cars in the car-park that evening, I guessed that the place was pretty well deserted; but then Tom came back he told me that there was only one room available that night and that he had taken it and he hoped that I would not mind sharing with him at his expense! I really had no idea what to say as clearly I needed somewhere to sleep for the night; but to share a room with a man whom I had just met and with him paying; well I felt very unsure of myself. So I told him that I had no pyjamas with me. Tom laughed and said that did not matter as he always slept in the buff himself so we would be a pair. And I have to say, having got an eyeful of just how lusciously attractive Tom looked fully clothed, I was quite intrigued by the thought of seeing him totally naked. And so I found myself gently bulldozed into sharing a room for the night with the man who had just picked me up as a hitchhiker.

Several years later, Tom finally admitted to me that he had more or less forced me to share a room with him that night as he had found me just so sexually attractive he could not stop himself trying to organise things to enable him to have sex with me. So it was as I had originally thought; there had been rooms available, but Tom had decided to take only one room for the two of us. And when we got into the room with our things, I saw that there was only one bed, albeit a large double, but nevertheless one bed only for the two of us. If ever the writing was on the wall this was it!

Anyway, the first thing we did was to go and find a place to eat; there was a restaurant close by and we went there; and again Tom insisted on paying for the meal. Returning to the room, which I now was already thinking of as "our" room, Tom said that we should turn-in fairly early as we still had a long drive the next day. He suggested that I take a shower first and that he would then follow me. I was slightly embarrassed to strip off in front of him although why I am not at all sure in retrospect; I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of either in terms of my body, which was pretty muscular with all the farm work I had done over the years; or with my man-meat; I knew full well that I was better equipped than most men as far as that was concerned; but I have to say that I was really very curious to see just what Tom had to offer under those superb, cock-hugging jeans; but as things turned out, as I am sure you have already guessed, seeing was only the beginning; but there was a lot to see before the action started. I glanced back at him as I went into the bathroom to shower and he was already stripping off; I was treated to a very brief glimpse of a superb semi-naked, muscular figure as I left the bedroom; but he was still wearing, as I had surmised, a cock- thong; it was little more than a G-string, but it left me in a state of tantalisingly frustrated anticipation as to what I would see when it finally came off.

The shower was very welcome after such a long journey in the car. I soaped myself up all over and literally wallowed in the pleasure of the warm, relaxing water running over my body. Facing the shower head as I was, I had my back to the door, which Tom must have opened silently as I heard nothing at all until I suddenly I felt a pair of hands -- Tom's hands of course -- grasp my hips and there he was, in the shower with me, pushing himself against my back, pressing his body against mine; I could feel his rock-hard cock sandwiched between us with his balls pressed firmly against my arse; it was a shock to find him in the shower with me, but at the same time I had a feeling of intense pleasure as he held me ever tighter. I had sort of anticipated, and to be quite honest, hoped for, some sort of advance by Tom; but when it came, totally unannounced as it did, I was totally off my guard. This was the very first time I had ever had any form of intimate body contact with another man (or woman for that matter) and I just knew right away, there and then, that tonight my life would change forever. Should I have been frightened by the unexpected advance Tom had made on me? I did not know; but what I did know was that I wanted him to continue with what was, as yet, his hitherto unspoken agenda.

I had become more and more certain as we drove south, that Tom wanted to have sex with me, even though the word sex had never passed between us during all those hours in the car. In fact, we had not touched on the subject of sex at all; but I just knew that Tom was gay; I could feel it in my bones; but I wondered how he had divined that I too was of the same persuasion and had decided to chance his luck in joining me in the shower. Had he somehow sensed that I was a totally inexperienced young gay: a gay virgin, in fact: someone who was so timid regarding his own sexuality which he had recognised some years ago, but who was too shy ever to dare to approach the subject of gay sex with another man? There is a saying: " It takes one to know one" and as I was convinced that Tom was gay, I wondered if somehow he had sensed that I was potentially of the same persuasion; I say potentially, as I had never actually indulged in any form of gay sex; in any form of sex at all, gay or other: period!

Of course, all the signs had been there and I had tacitly gone along with them: an essentially empty motel car-park: but only one room available for that night: so we had to share: a double bed rather than two singles: sleeping naked together as two strangers in the same bed: Tom's generosity with the meals. He had clearly formed some opinion about what might and what might not be possible with me. But one thing was certain in my mind; Tom was a highly experienced gay operator. Unlike me, he knew exactly what he wanted and what he was doing; so what the hell; it had to happen to me sometime, so why not just let it happen now? And I have to say that I had already developed quite a liking for Tom, whom I instinctively felt was a nice guy.

But to get back to the scene of the action; there we were standing together under the running water of the shower with Tom hugging me ever more tightly to himself with his cock clearly primed for action. I could feel his long hard shaft against the small of my back and in my imagination of the moment it seemed to go up as far as my shoulders. He whispered into my ear: "You do want it Liam, don't you? Come on Liam, there has to be a first time for everyone and it is your first time, isn't it? So why not let me show you the way? Just relax and let me show you the pleasures of gay sex. I just know that you want to feel my cock inside of you just as much as I want to put it there; and I just know that you are a timid, young gay, who has never until now been with another man; but you want it so badly; I can feel it just holding you as I am now. Don't ask me how I know all this; but I just do. So just relax and let me take care of you; just let me initiate you into the joys of gay sex and you will thank me for evermore for liberating you from your inner fears and doubts. Sex, Liam is one of the greatest joys of life; today I cannot live without it and once you have tasted the pleasure it brings to you, you will be the same. Sex is the greatest pleasure that life offers to man; and it is a pleasure which does not fade with time: it is a pleasure which we men can repeat again and again until the end of our days."