A Millennium Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager to learn as much and as rapidly as I could, I did as Tom had suggested. After a little additional lubricating of my hole, I again felt Tom's massive cock pressing again my sphincter requesting entry. As my anal muscles relaxed he slid his magnificent piece of rock-hard man-meat into me for the third time that evening. And then it was as before; Tom increase both the length and power of his thrusting until he brought me to my second climactic orgasm, again at the same time as himself. I later learned that it was not easy for the guy doing the active fucking (the top, as I later learned he was called) to coordinate both his and his partner's (the bottom's) orgasms so that they occurred simultaneously; but I can tell you than when it does happen, as had been the case twice now that evening for me, the feeling is utterly extraordinary; it is a moment when you think that you are in heaven

When a guy jerks himself off, as many do including me, the orgasm produced cannot in any way be compared in intensity of feeling with that induced by two men having vigorous and finely coordinated anal sex together. It is perhaps hard to understand for anyone who has never had the pleasure of being fucked by an expert partner, but believe me, when it does happen the pleasure is just beyond belief. The saddest thing about an orgasm is its brevity; that feeling which we all try to generate by fucking a partner, comes and goes in a few seconds; but whilst it lasts, it is exquisitely wonderful: the most wonderful feeling in the world, in fact; which is why human beings, both male and female, indulge themselves in the sex act so frequently. And that night, my initiation into the joys of gay sex by a real expert, was everything that I could have wished for. The intensity of the climax and the feeling it brought with it when it came and the quantity of sperm which we both produced made for an occasion I would never ever forget.

Tom and I again lay together, bathed in sweat, waiting to catch our second, or perhaps it was our third, wind. There is a Latin saying: post coitum omne animal triste est. (after fucking all animals are sad.) Well as far as I am concerned, that is a load of bullshit, for sadness played no part in my feelings that evening. "Why don't we take a shower and refresh ourselves?" said Tom. "The night is still young and you, my lad, still have a lot to learn before we go to bed." And so the two of us squeezed ourselves into the shower cubicle and allowed the warm water to run over our bodies. We soaped each other up and I had the pleasure of feeling Tom's kit tight against me again. Tom held me in his arms and did something I had not at all expected: he kissed me; and I have to say that not only did I accept his kiss, but I reciprocated and kissed him back.

The next thing I knew was that we were again drying ourselves off and Tom was asking me if I was ready for my next lesson. Then before I could say a word, he had dropped to his knees in front of me and was sucking off my fast hardening cock. I soon felt myself on the point of exploding into an orgasm, when he suddenly stopped and said: "OK Liam, you're as ready now as you'll ever be for the next stage of your instruction in the gentle art of gay sexual intercourse. It's now your turn to fuck me; it's time that you learned just what hard work fucking a guy's arse actually is. Now, I want you to take me flat on my back as I first took you, for that is my own favourite position, both for fucking and being fucked; and I want you to lubricate yourself and me just as I did earlier, before you actually penetrate me. And then, my friend, you just do what comes naturally; you will find that you don't need any instructions at all. Each of us has his own style and once you start, you will know instinctively what to do once you're inside me. So just go to it young man and enjoy yourself; it's your eighteenth birthday remember; so just let rip and have a great time, baptising your cock on my arse. You'll just love it; you'll see. Oh and by the way, just in case you are wondering, you do have a superb set of fuck-tools of your own, you know; so you have nothing to be ashamed of. Most guys would give their eye teeth to have your kit; believe me, it's the truth and I'm not just telling you that to make you feel good. You have a superb cock which will give me, and possibly many other guys in the future, great pleasure. Liam you already have all the attributes of a great, gay stud and believe me, your sexual future, once you are fully out of your shell, is assured."

So I did exactly what my mentor, for that is now how I thought of Tom, had said. As I sank my cock into Tom's anus, it was possibly the most extraordinary experience of my life; just the shafting of my partner. This was the very first time that my cock had ever been inside another man. In fact, apart from my childhood fumbling aged six with Ramon, it was the first time my cock had ever touched another human being, apart from being sucked by Tom. But this was now quite different, for I was about to give my cock its first experienced of fucking another man's arse. But from then on it was just as Tom had said; I just started, in my own way, to fuck him; first very gently as he had done with me; but then as I gained confidence my strokes became longer and harder. And then I automatically did something which I had never even thought of; I withdrew my tool completely from Tom's arse and after a slight pause, thrust the full length of my meat back into him. And so it went on; as I became ever more aroused, I just lost control of what I was doing and fucked Tom's arse as hard as I could; I simply could not stop myself. And then came my own orgasm, which was tremendous as I had induce it by my own efforts, I felt very satisfied, as, with my cock deep inside of Tom, I pumped pumped what seemed a never-ending stream of sperm into the condom I was wearing. My biggest regret on this, my first occasion, was that my first fuck, with the partner who had taught me everything in such a very brief period, was that I did not manage to bring him to orgasm at the same time as myself; so Tom, jerked himself off to reach his own climax.

Again we lay face to face, held together, this time by my cock, still hard and deep inside Tom. I was sweating profusely with the effort I had put into my very first fuck, but I felt proud of my achievement. Tom said that with a little more experience, I would easily learn to hold myself back so that I could bring my partner to his climax simultaneously with my own; but that was for the future. So for that first evening, the proceedings were closed. Once again we showered before retiring to bed, worn out with our exertions. I had never realised just how much energy one expended fucking another guy until I actually did it myself. As we lay side by side, naked together, in that one bed, I smiled to myself that I had said that I had no pyjamas; as if that would have changed things! So there we were in bed together after an evening of vigorous sex, which I had never imagined possible on my first day away from home. Things could not have gone better for me even had they been planned; for in meeting Tom, who had sort of taken me under his wing, I had confirmed what I had long known, that I was gay from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes and that I loved gay sex.

CHAPTER 5

January 2nd dawned and we were both up early to start the long remaining trek to Los Angeles. But that did not stop us having one last carnal session in the shower together. As before, Tom jumped in behind me and with his tool slick with soap, shafted me in one smooth movement; but this time it was different as he went on to give me a marvellous standing fuck with the hot water running all over us. As he always seemed able to do, he took me effortlessly to a simultaneous climax with himself and then pulled that magnificent cock of his out of my hole, swung round and told me to fuck him standing there in the shower, exactly as he had just done for me. So our morning got off to a rousing start; but in spite of our final sexual exploits in that motel room, we eventually got on the road by eight.

It was a rather dreary and uneventful drive to Los Angeles as the weather was uncharacteristically drizzly so that it was almost eight in the evening by the time we arrived there. Pulling up before Tom's place, which turned out to be the gym he owned, above which was a large apartment where he evidently lived, I prepared to take my leave of my unexpected mentor. Curiously enough, during all the tedium of the road, we had not discussed what my plans were once we arrived in Los Angeles. Of course as you all know, I did not have any plan at all, and left to my own devices I would have found myself a cheap hotel room for the night with a view to looking for a more permanent place to live and some sort of a job the following day. I was not too worried about my immediate future, as I had my little nest egg of $3500, which would tide me over for a few weeks whilst I got settled; but things did not turn out at all as I had envisaged.

Tom's gym was, as I could see just by glancing at the immediate neighbourhood, located in what was clearly an affluent area of the city: a city which I did not know at all. "So, what are you going to do now that you are in LA?" He said. "Look here Liam, it's already getting late and so I think that for tonight, at least, you had better come in and stay with me as you need a bed for the night and it might be difficult to find something at this hour. And anyway, Liam, this area is pretty pricey area and I doubt that you would want to put down $200 for a hotel room for the night. Moreover, as you are new to the city and have no idea where you might go; so come on, let's go inside and I'll show you where I live and you can stay here with me for tonight."

This offer was the last thing that I had expected from a guy who had picked me up the day before as a hitch-hiker; but then, thinking about what had happened between us in the motel last night, I imagined that there was what I suppose has to be called an ulterior motive in Tom's offer. Ulterior or not, I don't have to spell out what Tom's motivation was as I think that is self-evident. And as an acute listener, I and noticed that Tom had said: "I think for tonight, at least." He had added those magic words "at least" to his invitation for which conjured up all sorts of scenarios in my mind: was this to be an invitation which might be extended? And so, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth I, of course, accepted his offer of a bed for the night. And frankly, in spite of my very brief encounter with gay sex, if Tom wanted to continue his role of mentor with me as his pupil, then I had no objection; in fact, I was quite looking forward to what might happen that evening. And, of course, happen it did! I did not know it then but that night in Tom's apartment was the the thin end of the wedge. Usually that expression is used in a negative context: allowing someone to start on something which gradually turns sour with time; but in this case it turned out to be the thin end of what turned out to be a very satisfying wedge as you will now learn.

Tom's apartment seemed vast to me, after living all my life until yesterday in a miserable little farm house. It was beautifully furnished with what even I, as a country bumpkin, could see was very expensive modern furniture; and there was an equally impressive open plan kitchen which looked as though it had just been installed; it had that squeaky clean look about it which gave the impression that it had never been used. The living space -- it really was more than a room -- gave onto a large roof terrace and there seemed to be two bedrooms and two bathrooms. "I had thought that you could use the second bedroom," said Tom, "But now I come to think about it I had forgotten that the new bed I had ordered has not yet arrived, so unless you fancy sleeping on the floor, I think, if it's OK with you, that you would do better sleeping with me again." So there it was: a deliciously implausible, nonsensical explanation and an unspoken invitation to sex in all its glory was already on the menu for that evening! My heart gave that proverbial jump for joy as I tried to envisage what Tom had in store for me.

Well, I won't burden you with all the details of what transpired between us that night save to say that we indulged ourselves sexually to the limit. We sucked and fucked each other until we were both totally worn out with the effort, before falling naked into Tom's large double bed, where we both slept through until after nine the following day. And once again first in the shower, I soon found myself being shafted again by Tom, who seemed to have an insatiable thirst for copulation; not that I objected in the least for as newcomer to gay sex I had quickly realised that in Tom I had stumbled by chance on a guy who was an absolute crack cocks-man. And new as I was to sex, I already adored being fucked by Tom. Even though Tom was the only person with whom I had ever had sex, I already found it hard to imagine that anyone could perform better than he did. And I appreciated just how great it was to have a partner endowed as he was with a big fuck-stick. Totally inexperienced as I was, I had already grasped the importance of cock size; Tom just filled me totally with his superb member whenever he penetrated me. So after Tom had finished setting the tone for the day with his pre-breakfast fuck, we dressed and went out together to a small eatery just nearby for breakfast. As we ate, Tom started questioning me about my future (non-existent) plans.

"Have you any idea at all of what sort of job you want to look for?"

"No, not really; in fact, not at all. To be honest I haven't give the matter any serious thought. All I wanted to do as a start was to escape from the life I had been living with my father and I seem, with your help, to have achieved that."

"And had you given any thought as to where you might live in a new city, which you do not know at all."

"No, not really: I thought I would stay in a cheap hotel for a few days and try to find a job: possibly in a supermarket of which I have a bit of experience; but realistically, I have no paper qualifications and have never actually worked for a salary and I realise that beggars cannot be choosers; so frankly Tom, any job would do to get me started and independent and I would take it from there."

"And had you given any thought as to where you might live now that you are here in LA?"

"Again Tom, the answer is no. I have no idea what the city is like and I thought that depending on where I found a job, I would then try to find a cheap room within easy distance of my place of work as I have no means of transport. I never had car you understand and I dumped my bike at the edge of the highway where you picked me up having pedalled the eight miles from where I used to live. So at present I don't even have that anymore; so I'm totally on the hoof, so to speak. As I said, beggars can't be choosers, so once I get a job, I'll take it from there; but now that I'm here, I'll be OK, I know I will."

"So in a word Liam, you are in what I would call the suck it and see mode."

"I suppose I am Tom, but what else can I do but try to find some employment and get myself somewhere to stay, at least provisionally, until I find my feet? But really, I'm not worried, I'm not exactly destitute. I do have a little money I have saved over the years, so I have that little nest-egg to support me for a few weeks and something is sure to turn up; it always does. Look, on New Year's Day, I waited three hours for a ride south and then you finally arrived and it was like a gift from heaven when I saw on the side of your wagon that you were from Los Angeles, the very place I was aiming for. So I got here in record time; much sooner than I had ever thought; and Tom, as you must realise, thanks to you I have also learned a hell of a lot en route; Tom, you did not only give me a great lift, but you really are a fantastic teacher of the gentle art of gay sex and it is all thanks to you that I finally found my true self: all thanks to our chance meeting. So now that I know that I'm gay and not frightened of the implications anymore, I feel in world conquering mood."

"Liam, have you ever taken a good look at yourself naked in a mirror? You may not have any paper qualifications but you really do have other attributes: in spades, in fact! You have a beautiful muscular body, still bronzed from last summer working, I guess, stripped to the waist on the farm, and frankly you are magnificently well equipped sexually. Even you, Liam, shrinking violet that you were two days ago when we first met, must already have known that you have a cock which most men would die for. In a word, Liam you are a great looking young stud; in fact one of the best and I find it hard to believe, given your good looks and enviable man-meat, how you managed to keep your virginity so long; believe me, Liam, men and women alike in this city will just flock, to your undoubted physical charms. Look at me; I'm no different from the rest; as soon as I saw you standing there on the highway, I knew I wanted to fuck you: you are just so very attractive, Liam. So young man, drink up your coffee and let me show you around my gym, as I have an idea for you which will help keep the wolves from the door, at least for a while."

Well Tom's gym turned out, like his apartment, to be a really palatial and well equipped place. The only gym I had hitherto known was the one at my school, which I had frequented quite often as I enjoyed working out and building up my body. But Tom's place was in a totally different league. It had clearly been designed with view to capturing the well-heeled types who lived in the local neighbourhood, which, as I mentioned, was obviously not cheap. I do not pretend to know the names and purposes of all the pieces of equipment which Tom's Gym offered to its clients, but my guess was that it had everything anyone would ever require. But beyond the actual gym working area itself, was a whole series of other facilities, again all beautifully fitted out: changing rooms, shower rooms, a plunge pool, several whirlpool hot-tubs, a solarium, a bar, a small restaurant; you name it; Tom's had it: in a word Tom's Gym was the height of luxury for the self-indulgent rich, of which I learned there were plenty in Los Angeles.

But then, beyond all these communal facilities was a series of small rooms, which Tom explained to me were used by certain clients for activities which they preferred to conduct in private. Of course, by now, even I could put two and two together and get four. Tom himself was totally gay and completely open about the fact, but many of his clients were local businessmen who also liked a little male sex from time to time and it was to these rooms they would go to conduct their affairs in private. And then came what Tom had in mind for me, by way of a job.

"Liam , you are a really good looking well set up, muscular, young man, sexually not only very attractive, but one who already knows how to handle himself and his assets, in spite of very little experience. And so I wondered if you might enjoy working for me in the gym as what we call a BBA: a bodybuilding assistant. You know Liam, in my view you have the idea profile for such a job; and you would be working with a very high-class of clientele; the high membership fees we charge successfully keep out the hoi-polloi; so you would be helping a group of very well-heeled men keep fit. Now, as you can see from what is going on now, there are a number of young guys, many of whom are part-time college students who work here to earn a little extra cash as BBAs, assisting some of the clients in their exercises and that would be your main job. But, of course, in the private rooms, things can and often do go much further than exercises in muscle development; clients are prepared to fork out large sums of ready cash for all sorts of sexual services, of which the most common is what is euphemistically referred to as Anal Stimulation. In fact, Liam, calling a spade a spade, many happily married, straight men with families feel the urge from time to time, to have their arses fucked and as this is not a service for which their wives are equipped to perform, they rely on establishments such as mine or what are called Male Escorts, to indulge their secret carnal desires from time to time."