A Million Dollar Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now swallow my cum, sweetie." She did, too spent to consider not to. He looked over at Chris. "Are you next?"

"In a way, yes." Chris replied. "But I won't last long."

He was sitting on a chair, stroking his cock. Apparently he had done so all since she had undressed, and now he was close to his own climax. He quickly got up and walked over to Katie, who was still being held up by the man behind her, and placed his cock head against her lips.

"Open up, quick." He commanded. As she did, he put about an inch of himself inside of her mouth and instantly let out a long sigh, when his cum exploded into her mouth.

"Lick me." he said. "Use your tongue, kitten." Katie wasn't sure exactly what it was he wanted her to do, but she tentatively let her tongue stroke the swollen head inside her mouth for awhile. Soft and dripping, he pulled out his cock.

"Now, it's time for me to return the favor. Come here."

He pulled her up to her feet and led her into the bedroom. He pushed her down so she laid on her back in the middle of the huge, luxurious bed. With her last orgasm out of the way, and some kind of self control returned to her, she looked up at him in a wordless question. He just smiled and grabbed her by the knees, pulled her back and dove in between her thighs. He immediately plunged his tongue into her, and she gasped at the sensational slippery feeling of his probing. But Katie was self conscious enough now to try to make him stop. The deal was to let them fuck her. For some reason, she still didn't want to allow herself to enjoy the stimulation.

This is about money, she thought. This is not about sex. Still, another part of her didn't care about appearances. She had already had an orgasm at the hands of one of those men, why deny it?

For now, the denial won. She tried as best she couild to push Chris' head away. He looked up at her and she could see her own juices glistering on his lips.

"Hey, can someone make her stop that? It's just annoying."

"I think I know just how to." Roger said. "Move her over here."

He came up to the bed and they positioned the girl so that her head hung over the edge of the bed. Roger stepped around and got on his knees in front of her. And when she gasped from Chris' renewed tonguing, Roger promptly buried his cock all the way into her mouth in one swift thrust. His cock was considerably longer than the three other men's medium sized ones, but not very thick. And with her neck arched back and her head upside down it slid in much easier than Dennis' had. Roger had been right. With a cock invading her mouth Katie couldn't care less about what the other man was doing between her legs.

But her body cared. Chris sucked, lapped and fucked his little sex-toy's pussy and started to rub and pinch her swollen clit. And as Roger pounded his cock into her he reached out and gave her tits a rough massage. After a few minutes another orgasm had her screaming into the cock, humping wildly up against Chris' face and reaching up, gripping and digging her fingernails into Roger's arms. The look of the young woman's perfect body trashing around in climax sent Roger into his own orgasm, and he unloaded his first gush directly down her throat. Then he quickly pulled out and left another load on her chin and down her cheek. He let go of her and staggered back a few steps.

"That was amazing. I've never fucked a mouth like that before. So, this leaves only you, Aaron." he said.

"You know I think I'll pass." Aaron said. "It's not like I won't get me some of those sweet lips later. I think we should get on with it. She sure looks up for it. I believe the honor is yours, Dennis?"

Katie knew what was going to happen. She just knew. Ever since her dress had come off, this was the moment that she had known would come. It all came down to now. Her 20 years and almost a full day as a virgin was about to end. Her innocence was to be taken from her by a man she had met less than an hour ago. She was about to be deflowered, penetrated, fucked. By a total stranger. Katie was so nervous, even a bit scared.

But yes, she was ready now.

To be continued in A Million Dollar Deal Ch. 03: The Cake Please vote and send me a note if you have anything to say. /Icingsugar

12