A Million Dollar Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers

"Good morning, or something." she said. "Um, did you, you know, clean me up?"

"Both me and Roger actually. You were really wasted. So we gave you a shower and tucked you in."

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Whose are those?" she said and tugged at the side of the panties. "Monica's?"

He nodded "It was the least we could do. You gave us the best ride ever yesterday. It's good that you finally decided to wake up, I was almost a bit worried."

"Hey, it looks like you outslept me, Dennis." she said.

"Me? Oh, I've been up all day. I just checked in on you an hour ago and took a nap. At least I think it was an hour ago. What time is it?"

"Four thirty."

"Ouch. Make that three hours. I guess we all had ourselves a real workout last night."

"I don't think you are in a position to complain here." Katie said with a tired smile.

He laughed. "No, I guess not. So how are you feeling, baby?"

"Hungry. Tired. Brutally fucked. My butt hurts."

"Don't worry, it'll get better."

"Oh really, how do you know? Been ass-raped lately?" she said sharply. More so than she had intended.

"Hey! It wasn't rape, and you know that. Did it really upset you that much?" Dennis asked, as he sat up beside her.

"Well...a bit, yes. I loved everything else...after a while, that is. But frankly, having my butt pounded by a big hard dick was nothing but uncomfortable and painful. Don't ever do that again."

"Didn't we go through this yesterday? We're done, and we're out of your life forever, except for a check in the mail. Unless you wanna keep in touch, of course." He paused. "I like you, kitten. And if you're interested, I'd love to have an encore, just you and me this time. Would you want that?"

"I don't know. Maybe later some day, if you play nice. No anal probing."

"I'll be as soft as cotton candy if you want me to. But you know, it really did look like you liked it."

"Truth is, the rest felt so good I almost didn't mind. I would had enjoyed myself a lot more if you guys hadn't tried to push my shit back in all the time. I probably could had cum non stop for hours. I'm so sore I doubt I can even stand up and walk right now, and I really need to get something to eat or I'll just die."

"I'll fix that for you. Stay here and rest and I'll get you some food."

He stood up and headed for the door. In the doorway he turned to her.

"I'm really sorry about, you know, the...ass thing. We didn't mean to hurt you, honestly." he said.

He looked like a little kid apologizing to the teacher for cursing in the classroom. She smiled at him, how could she not forgive him?

"I'll be fine. And I think the correct term is anal intercourse, and not 'ass thing'."

"God, you're sexy when you're snotty. So, we are cool then?"

"Sure, we're cool. Now get the hell out of here and bring me my supper!"

He grinned at her. "I'll be right back!" And he was gone.

She laid back, pulled up the big t-shirt and caressed the skin down below her belly. She knew that the sperm of her four lovers, her four fuckers, her customers, still sloshed around in there, somewhere under her palm. Although she was quite certain she could avoid a pregnancy this time, she made a mental note to call her doctor about birth control pills. That last thought caught her by surprise. When she thought about it, it was clear that sex was going to be a big part of what she was. She wanted to have a lot of sex from now on. To give and get pleasure, to seduce and to be seduced, to tease, to be touched, to be in control, to be dominated, to fuck and to be fucked. With who she didn't know, and didn't care. She'd know when the time was right. But not now. She was too tired, too sore. It would have to wait.

After a few minutes Dennis appeared with a tray of sandwiches, fruit, milk and a pack or Oreos. Katie immediately stuffed her face, and tried to frantically thank him between bites.

"You know," Dennis said with a grin. "I can't imagine what I saw in you yesterday. You look absolutely ridiculous talking with your mouth full."

She made face at him. "Depends on what it's full of, right?"

"Ha-ha, you got a nasty little mind, baby."

"I learn from the best." She grabbed another sandwich, already feeling the hunger subside.

Katie Sorenson was a beautiful, sexy and very sexual young woman. It was the day after her 20:th birthday, and from that day on, nothing would ever be the same.

Thanks for reading this little three-part romp. Votes and and feedback are as always appreciated.. /Icingsugar

Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers
12