All Comments on 'A Minute Thirty Ch. 03'

by CelestialChild

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

At least Leila is trying to get herself together and hopefully make smarter decisions. She definitely need to get the drama of her ex straight before entering into another relationship.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Interesting chapter, Antonio is a prick and Coilin is a big baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write at least one character that is WORTH reading, so far you have none, I think this has to be the most childish story I have ever read. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

I think people are being way to harsh with you. This is your first time writing a story on literotica. Yes some of this is a bit immature but your new to this that's how its suppose to be it:s expected. Its like anything you do in life, it gets better with time and practice. Also remember that your never gonna please everyone. There's always gonna be that one to two people who don't like your story. Don't let it get to you.

Just a suggestions. I would try and add more back stories to the characters so we can get a since of what they were like and why they are the way they are now. It helps the reader connect with the story more and makes the characters more likable.Its okay to have some drama but really if your out of school and about to have a baby your gonna do things differently then you would if you were a teen. There characters need to grow up some.

With all that said I do like this story and I hope you continue!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
paul walker is dead..great story tho

I just heard that on the news and here I read about him...such a good body gone to waste

Anyways I love the story :) you gotta stop leaving your fans with these cliffhangers tho

A_DDA_DDover 9 years ago
You are great!

I wish I found this story earlier, but I'm also glad I found it late. I believe all of your characters are worth reading, especially Denise and Finn! I have a feeling they may get together. I can definitely see a spin-off or two from this story. Just remember, haters gonna hate, in this digital age it seems all people want to do is tear others down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!

Please oh please finish this. I love the storyline and cannot wait to read the rest. Woo hoo five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous