A Minute Thirty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues danced languidly around each other, brushing against one another hotly. Coilin was leading for the most part, manipulating her tongue to follow his lead. He sucked it into his mouth and then released it, exploring the concave of her cheeks with his wet muscle as if he were memorizing each nook and cranny of her sweet mouth. He was vaguely aware that Leila now snaked her hands up his chest and looped her arms around his neck. He placed a firm hand on the top of her ass, slowly kneading her ass cheeks with the palm. He gently licked and nibbled on her bottom lip before pulling it right into his mouth and sucking on it with barely restrained hunger. No longer was he dealing with a semi-erection, but a full blown one that was straining against his zipper. Coilin heard Leila moan and felt her hands venture into the silky strands of his brown hair. He grunted once she began pushing herself against his erection, even going so far as to rocking her hips slightly against it.

Coilin was lost in the sweet taste of Leila's mouth and the smooth texture of her tongue. He was sure that given a few minutes more, he would no longer be able to think with his brain, but solely with his cock. He didn't mean for this to get so out of hand. He only planned on asking her on a date tonight. He wasn't expected for them to already swap spit. Yet here they were, writhing against each other and gasping as if they were two horny teens close to losing their V-cards. The only thought in his mind was to find the nearest bed, and fuck Leila until she was numb and her voice was gone from crying his name.

When he could no longer breathe, Coilin pulled his lips away from Leila's and dragged in a ragged breath. He looked down at her, his chest heaving up and down, and brought his hand up to softly thumb her now swollen lips. Leila looked flustered, and closed her eyes while taking in deep breaths.

"That was delicious." Coilin murmured, a smile playing on the corners of his lips.

Leila slowly opened her eyes and they stared at each other lustfully, waiting for the haze to lift off of them. Leila was the first to seemingly snap out of it.

"I'm so sorry Coilin. We shouldn't have done that. I... I can't go on that date with you."

She struggled to remove herself from their entanglement, and Coilin took his hand from her posterior to help her out of their embrace. It was obvious that he was confused. That wasn't the response he expected at all.

'She was into that kiss right? I couldn't have made that up...' He thought.

"I don't understand." He said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"This is going to sound really cliché, but it's not you, it's me. I shouldn't get involved with someone right now. I appreciate you coming here to ask me on a date, and I'm very flattered. Under any other circumstance, I would take you up on your offer." She said hastily, looking through her purse for the key to Denise's large door.

'Under any under other circumstance?' What was this girl talking about? Why was she being so damn cryptic?

"So... you're not interested, yet you kiss me like that and rub yourself on me like you want to jump my bones?" Coilin mocked, pushing his hair out of his face in irritation.

"I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm so very sorry for that Coilin, really I am. It was a very irresponsible thing for me to do. I... lost control." Her tone made it seem as if she were scolding herself, but she continued, "And I never said I wasn't interested, I just said that I shouldn't get involved." She looked up at Coilin with a genuinely apologetic expression on her face.

"I'm just going through a really shitty time right now. I need to focus on myself before I focus on a relationship, okay? I'm sorry to have led you on, Coilin."

Coilin looked down at Leila who was now fidgeting nervously around him. He wanted more than anything to be upset with her, but it wasn't his place. Sure, she had kissed him back with a tenacity that had his libido raging, but she was human and deserved a break.

"Sure," Coilin replied stiffly, "I... understand." He looked longingly at her body once more before turning on his heel and walking briskly down the steps.

"Have a nice night." He called back toward her.

"Coilin..." He heard the plea in her voice, begging for him to not be upset with her.

"Goodnight Leila." He yelled, walking toward his bike. He tugged his helmet on his head and started it up before heading off down the street.

He caught a glimpse of Leila standing on the front step, watching him speed off into the night.

***

L e i l a

"We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law. You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of our crew members. Thank you for flying with Zinc Airlines. We wish you an enjoyable flight." Leila crooned into the overhead speaker.

She was excited to be back at work. While she was grateful for her sister's help, she couldn't wait to work more so she could start paying Denise back. She wasn't used to relying on someone else for help. Growing up, her mother always said that she should never have to depend on anyone else for her well-being; and before Antonio came along, that's just what Leila was doing. She had her own loft, and was fine with working overtime to keep it. It felt good to know that her hard work was the catalyst of what resulted in her well-furnished living space.

Of course, once she met Antonio, all of that went out of the window.

She first met him at a club, he was the club's promoter, but of course she didn't know that in the beginning. He was chatting with a group of young attractive women and saw her sitting at the bar with one of her girlfriends. Suddenly, he excused himself from the group, and decided to dazzle her with his charm. She blew him off, telling him he had tired lines, and left her spot to go up on the second floor to dance to some different music. He followed her and begged her for a dance. Again, she denied him, but eventually his persistence wore her down and she gave him that dance. She was impressed by his moves, and afterwards let him buy her some more drinks while getting to know more about him. They really hit it off, and though some people warned her that Antonio Juarez was a smooth criminal, she spent the night with him anyway.

After that night, the two of them continued to see each other casually. It surprised her how easily he seemed to sweep her off of her feet. He downright spoiled her when it came to gift sharing and lovemaking, and before she knew it, they were in a serious— very serious— relationship. The first eight months of their relationship were beautiful. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other, and practically went to any and every social event with one another. He sent flowers every Sunday morning so he could "start her week off right," and when she would come back from a flight, he went to her house to cook dinner and give her full body massages. He was a dream.

The next six months of their relationship were okay, but not as wonderfully blissful as the first eight. Antonio was still a dream, just less of an extravagant one. He got more involved with his work at the club, and was working hard to make a good name for himself. Leila was still working hard to keep her loft, and was grocery shopping for two since Antonio was basically moved in with her. She even got him a spare key. There seemed to be a mutual understanding that they did their own things. The sex was still great, and proved to be a great stress-reliever for both of them.

However, the five months following that were outrageously hectic. The price of living increased for Leila, and she was just barely affording to live in her loft. She was contemplating getting another job, when Antonio graciously allowed her to move in with him. She accepted his offer, gave thirty days' notice to her landlord, and moved into Antonio's smaller, but reasonable, apartment. For a fleeting moment, their spark was reignited. Living together—for real this time— was something that was exciting for both of them, and they maximized on that excitement. But after a while, they began playing like an old married couple. They were both too busy in their own lives to satiate each other.

And the busyness led to the problems in the last month of their relationship. Antonio's behavior toward Leila grew much more distant, and she was under the impression that he wasn't being monogamous. The arguments were long, frequent, and left Leila and Antonio drained emotionally. Leila was practically jumping to travel in order to get away from their apartment that felt less and less like a home each day. When she found out that she was pregnant, she thought it was a gift from God. She was so excited to share her news with Antonio; she thought he would be excited about the pregnancy.

Leila walked up and down the aisle, making sure that all of the overhead bins were closed completely before heading to the front of the plane and opening the door to the cockpit.

"We're almost ready for you Jerry, Mark." She said, smiling at both of the men nestled in their seats.

"Thanks Leila." Both men replied, smiling brightly at her.

She ducked out of the cockpit and quickly walked down the aisle, tossing reassuring smiles at seemingly nervous passengers, and headed straight for the back of the plane where the jump seats were located. Her coworker and acquaintance, Janine, sat in her seat with a gossip magazine in her hand and flipped lazily through it.

"Girl," She said in her southern drawl, "this flight needs to start and finish already." Janine was a petite girl with flowing dirty blonde hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. Her knee-length skirt clung to her crossed legs and she had her ice-blue eyes glued to an ad that had a half-nude Paul Walker on the page.

"Janine, you're a sweetie, but you need to put that magazine away and get to work. You're still on probation." Leila reminded, laughing lightly.

"I know, I know. But there ain't nothin' to do right now." She said, getting ready to close the magazine, but not before licking her lips lustfully at the ad. "I'll tell you what, I sure wouldn't kick him out of my bed." She said, showing Leila what she was looking at. Leila was rubbing scentless lotion on her hands, when she looked up at the picture and she chuckled.

"Neither would I." she agreed conspiratorially.

"Oh I believe you. That little bun in that oven proves you were definitely incapable of kicking Antonio out of bed." She teased.

They both laughed as Janine closed the mag and put it in her purse.

"Oh hush." Leila scolded. Had it been anyone else, Leila would have ripped them a new one. But something about the candidness of Janine was refreshing for Leila. They never worried about hurting each other's feelings, because it was all in good fun.

"I'm gonna go check seatbelts one more time." She said, walking away from the back.

Leila walked after Janine, preparing to do a quick walk-through of the aisle, when the strong scent of beef infiltrated her nostrils. She looked around to find the source. One of the passengers unwrapped a sandwich from what smelled like Burger King, and it sent Leila flying to the lavatory to vomit.

Leila only ate a light omelet and some toast that morning, but it seemed as if her vomit was never-ending. She moaned in between heaves and finally got herself to stop throwing up and stand. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and turned the water on to wash her hands. There was a knock on the lavatory door, and before she could tell the person to come in, Janine poked her head in.

"You done blowin' chunks or should I come on back later?" She asked, smiling softly at Leila.

"Shut up, you and I need to switch sections of the plane, pronto." She said, a small smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am." Janine smirked before leaving out.

Leila closed her eyes briefly, and momentarily wished for a man to take care of her. Not just any man, but Coilin. He seemed to be very interested in her well-being, and she hadn't felt that attention from Antonio in a while. She remembered their heated kiss outside of Denise's door, and she felt her body grow warm in response.

'Damn, you should have just gone on the date.' Leila scolded herself.

If she went, there would probably be plenty more of those kisses where that came from.

She sighed and opened her eyes, coming back into the real world. She needed to get herself in the right mindset for the flight. There were lots of families with kids on this flight to California, and there was a passenger or two that were already showing signs of trouble. She said a silent prayer requesting for strength, and hoped she wouldn't have to cuss anyone out today.

She pushed Coilin out of her mind.

It was for the best.

12