A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to my left on the sofa, sat facing me with her legs splayed open and her feet on both sides of my cock. I watched in amazement at the dexterity she displayed. Pam spread her toes and worked both sides of my shaft up and down, stroking it like she was using her hands. Her feet were soft, beautiful and talented. I gazed at the open slit between her legs and the white string flowing out of her vagina as her legs moved up and down. In just a moment, the uncontrollable tingling pulses began and my throbbing cock shot semen straight up at least a foot or more. It fell on her lovely feet and my legs.

I couldn't believe how she could make her toes feel like little fingers stroking me. She grinned and so did I.

After we cleaned ourselves, I grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap with her butt in the air.

"Let's see, young lady, I promised you a spanking."

"Oh sir, I know I been a bad little girl by putting all those wicked peppers in your beans. I deserve a spanking."

I slapped her bottom, probably a bit too hard, on the left cheek and watched it reverberate. She turned and glared at me. "Now don't get too carried away."

I eased up on the next slap to her right cheek. The way her cheeks jiggled and bounced back from my hand captured my full attention. I decided she'd had enough punishment and began massaging her back, butt and legs with the lotion.

"I love the feel of your hands. I could lay here all night while you massage me."

I continued with more lotion and rubbed it into her crack and across her anus.

"Oh, you dirty boy. That feels so good."

I reached under her stomach with my right hand and massaged her clit, which had been rubbing on my leg. I continued massaging her anus using my left hand.

"Yes, yes, keep going, a little harder on my clit. Yes! Right there! Oh god!"

I dipped my finger in the lotion and slowly inserted it into her rectum. Her bowel was receptive as her sphincter relaxed.

"Oh, oh, my god. That feels sooooo good. Keep going, keep going."

I began stroking my finger in and out and watched as her tight anus responded in each direction. I could feel my cock come back to life. Suddenly, chill bumps appeared on her ass and legs as her orgasm approached. She squirmed and groaned louder and louder as the orgasmic tingling heat filled her body.

"Oh Jesus, harder, Tom, harder. OH GOD! Here it is, OH MY GOD."

It exploded. Pam bounced up and down on my lap and clinched her fists on the pillows next to her head. She quickly turned over and my finger popped out of her rectum. She roughly massaged her clit with one hand and her breast with the other. She moaned and moaned. I watched her face and eyes go through several contortions. She was dazed and breathing rapidly with her mouth open. It slowly eased and she regained control but continued to breath heavily. She finally let out a big sigh as it passed.

"Tom, maybe I underestimated you. I've never had someone do what you just did. Your finger massaging my clit from underneath while you fingered my ass from the top is new to me. That was so exciting."

"I know what you mean, I just shot another load."

"I thought I felt something going on down there."

"It's probably all over the back of your legs. Can you stand up and let me use the towel to wipe you off?" It took only a few seconds to wipe her legs and clean up the little that hit me. We then headed to our third shower of the day.

After the shower, we snuggled together in bed and gazed into each other's eyes. She finally turned her back to me; and I laid my arm across her stomach and cupped a breast as she reached back and held my cock.

***********************************

"Good morning, sleepy head." Pam rolled over and glared at me.

"Do we have to get up?"

I asked, "Do you want coffee in bed?"

"No, let me go pee and get a robe on. I want to sit by the fire."

I watched her naked body jiggle its way to the bathroom and just shook my head. How can anyone be so beautiful?

I returned to the kitchen, poured two fresh cups and carried them to the fire. Pam emerged wearing the same beautiful housecoat as yesterday. She had brushed her hair but had not yet put on makeup. She didn't need it.

"Tom, I had a wonderful dream about you last night. We were in a boat on the lake and you made love to me under a large tree that hung out over the water. I remember studying the tree as you tended to my body. I was so turned on by that."

"Well, that's a lot better than dreaming about a stranger coming into your room late at night."

"Did you have any dreams?"

"I think you drained me so much that I didn't have the energy to dream."

"Susan is coming over at noon. What time is it now?"

"About 8:30. What do you feel like for breakfast?"

"We're going to have a heavy lunch so how about just cereal for breakfast."

"Sounds good. I could make some oatmeal. We have strawberries, blueberries and raisins we could add. Oh, we also have some of those pecans left."

"That'd be wonderful."

She sat in front of the lively fire and sipped coffee as I worked on the oatmeal and fruit. It was ready in just a few minutes and we sat at the table.

"Tom, I was thinking about what to serve with the grilled lamb chops. What do you think about au gratin potato casserole and roasted mixed vegetables? We have green bell peppers, squash, onions and mushrooms. I could slice them into strips and drizzle 'em with a little olive oil and oven roast 'em. The flavors should go well with the lamb."

"That'd be very nice. Susan doesn't have any of that on her menu so it'd be something different."

As lunchtime approached, I prepared the charcoal but planned to wait until Susan arrived before lighting it. Pam worked on the potatoes and then put the casserole in the oven to bake while she prepped the veggies.

Susan arrived just a few minutes after noon. I met her at the car with a hug and smile.

"Tom, I'm so glad you're happy. When I met Pam yesterday, I just knew she was the one."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you later." I opened the door for Susan and we entered the house.

Pam yelled, "Susan, welcome! Tom, can you take her coat? I am so glad you could come. Oh, I love that outfit you're wearing."

I took Susan's coat and laid it on our bed. She had a folder of papers with her and I wondered about that.

Pam said, "Tom, if you're ready, go ahead and get the charcoal going. It's going to be another 20 minutes before the potatoes are ready."

I walked to the back porch and lit the briquettes. When I returned, I saw Pam and Susan hugging. I wondered what was going on.

"Susan was just telling me about your parents and how sweet they are. I told her I couldn't wait to meet them someday." I smiled but that's not why they were hugging.

When lunch was ready, we sat at the table and gorged ourselves on very tender lamb chops, flavorful au gratin potatoes and veggies fresh from the oven. All of us had Stellas.

"Tom, has your mom or dad mentioned that we're retiring early next year?"

"NO! I had no idea. So after 40 years, you're calling it quits?"

"Yeah, we're ready. Carl will be 72 in March and I'm just a year younger. It's time for us to start taking it easier."

"What about the diner?"

"We're selling it. You know Tony. He's buying it from us and it'll continue on like it is."

"Tony's been cooking for you a long time."

"Over 20 years. For the last four years, he's been paying us a little at a time to buy the place. Carl and I are thrilled he wanted it. We think he and his wife will run it better than we did."

"Do your regulars know yet?"

"A few of our closest friends know. I told your mom and dad this summer. They surprised us with an invitation to go on a cruise with them."

"Fantastic! They always have a good time on the ships. Where are you going?"

"Alaska, next September. Your dad said that we'd see whales that time of the year. We've never been on a cruise so really don't know what to expect."

"I've not been on one either but I understand they feed you well."

After the carrot cake, which was a big hit with Susan (and me again), Pam asked that we move to the family room and enjoy the fire.

Once seated, Susan spoke, "Tom, the main reason Pam invited me here today is that I have a lot of messages for you from Lydia."

"WHAT?" A sudden overwhelming chill raced through my body. I looked at Pam. I could see tears welling in her eyes. I could feel that tingling heat starting and fought to keep from fainting. I suddenly started shaking as tears came to my eyes.

"I know that you never knew this but she called me many times after you had left for work. You see, I had breast cancer many years ago. Lydia knew that and she needed a confidant, which I became. Cancer is such a terrible burden that it really helps to have someone who's been there and fought it successfully."

"You're right, I had no idea." The tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"In this file are all the records I kept of her calls and what she had to say. Before she died, she asked me to give these to you under certain circumstances."

"What circumstances?"

"We'll get to that in just a moment.

"I understand that Lydia and you learned of her cancer on December 21, 2006."

"That's right. It was just before Christmas. I remember how devastated we were just when we should have been celebrating."

Susan checked her notes. "Lydia called me on January 3rd, 2007, and explained her diagnosis. We talked about our feelings as I'd gone through the same thing many years earlier. She told me how upset you were and how worried she was about you.

"Her operation was in early February and her next call to me was February 25th. She had learned that the cancer had spread to her lymph system and that it was likely to be terminal. Amazingly, she was not worried about herself. She said she had a dream and in that dream, she saw an angel. It told her that she was assured of eternal life. That relieved her and gave her the inner peace she needed."

I looked at Pam and she was crying. I looked back at Susan and saw tears in her eyes.

"I'll skip over the next few calls but I'll give these notes to you to read later.

"The next really important call was on September 20, 2007. She was so excited when she called that I wasn't sure at first if it was Lydia. It was early in the morning and you were out of town for some reason.

"She had been visited in a dream again. The angel or messenger told her that you, Tom, would be fine after her death. This messenger knew that Lydia was concerned about leaving you behind. Lydia learned from him that you would meet another woman and be happy. She was ecstatic."

I choked back tears and responded, "I think it was about that time that I noticed a major change in her. She seemed happier and more at ease with her situation. She told me several times that she wanted me to re-marry after her death; but I didn't want to think about that."

"In all, there are 42 calls that I documented up until about a month before she died in July 2009. Now let me stop and say that the chemo drugs can cause weird and unusual dreams. So I just wrote down what she told me, no matter what it was.

"The call that makes a big difference came on your birthday in 2008. She called at 10:00am and told me about a very vivid dream. She had been visited again. In this dream, the messenger was much more specific. He said that on your third birthday, after her spirit was in the place of eternal life, that you, Tom, would come to this cabin and meet a young woman."

I screamed, "NO WAY!" I looked at Pam and she stood and came to sit beside me. We held hands and cried. I was totally shocked and my mind was numb.

Susan continued, "She asked the messenger if you and the young women would be married and have the children that you always wanted. The messenger said that you and the young women would have to decide that. He told her that God creates the opportunity but does not force the outcome."

I was speechless.

"Tom, Lydia loved you more that life. Most of her thoughts during her last year were about you and how you would deal with her death. As we all know, the two of you came here every year to celebrate your birthdays. But you always came on her birthday, which is next week. She told me in February 2009 that she had asked you to begin coming on your birthday."

"She did. November 2008 was the last time we came here together. She was quite sick even then and she told me that she wanted me to come on my birthday every year and celebrate our marriage. And I promised her I would but I never knew why she asked that. She never said an angel had visited her just a week before." Pam looked at me and smiled. We now understood our dreams.

"When you walked in with Pam yesterday, I just knew that Lydia's dream had become reality. I asked Pam when she came to the restroom if she first met you at the cabin. She finally admitted that was the case. I then assured her that she was led there and I told her about Lydia's dream. We agreed that I would come here today and explain everything to you.

"Lydia asked me to give you these records only after you had met the young lady. That way, you would know for a fact that God loves you."

I sat there with Pam in my arms, crying. After several minutes, I finally composed myself enough to continue.

"Susan, I really appreciate you being there for her. She and I talked many times about her pending death. I really didn't want to dwell on it as long as there was a chance the chemo would work. We gave up on that in the summer of 2008. I always knew she would go to heaven but I was selfish and wanted her for myself here on earth. I had no idea she was confiding in you but I'm glad she was. You probably helped her more than anyone."

"I don't know about that. She always talked about the care and attention you gave her, especially when she became bed-ridden. I don't think a husband could have done any more than you did.

"Well, I need to be going. I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. I'll be praying for you both and the decisions you have to make." She stood and hugged Pam and me for a long time. We all cried.

I escorted Susan to her car and we hugged again. She promised to stay in touch and I promised to stop by the diner before we left.

When I entered the cabin, I saw that Pam had added wood to the fire and was sitting on the sofa staring at the flames. I walked over and sat next to her. We looked at each other and embraced.

I asked, "Well, what do we do now? What are you thinking?"

"Tom, I don't know what to think. I now know that all of this was not a coincidence and that this is serious. This is the first time that I must get serious about life and the future. I've used the word 'scary' several times this week but now I'm really scared. What if it doesn't work out?"

"Lydia and I dated for three years and we gradually fell in love over that time. You and I have known each other for three days. I think we need some time together to see if true love develops and that we want to fully commit our lives to each other."

"I completely agree. So what do we do?"

"When you came on to me like a sex-starved woman yesterday afternoon, was it because of what Susan had told you?"

"Partly. But I was a sex-starved woman. Unlike some women, I need frequent sex. I love sex. When a lover is not available, I use the battery powered one. When Susan told me about Lydia's dream, I was both thrilled and scared.

"The thrill was from the fact that our relationship was meant to be. I felt a great freedom to come on to you, which I really wanted to do anyway. I was scared that you would reject me."

"Why would I reject you?"

"She was a lot better person than me. From what you said about Lydia, I knew I could never live up to her standards. I've had many guys between my legs but she was totally committed to you. I felt like a piece of crap compared to her."

"Pam, you're the real deal. Sure Lydia was different from you, but that doesn't mean that she was perfect and you're not. To me, you're perfect in a different way. Yes, I'm sure you've had a lot of experience with sex and that's fine. You are exciting, full of life and you really showed a lot of compassion for me the last few days. With your beauty and personality, it would have been easy for you to take a different path that would pay lots of money, but you didn't. You worked in a restaurant and lived the best you could on hard work, not your beauty and sexuality.

"I want you to come with me to Chattanooga. My house is big and rambling so you'll have your own space to the degree you want it. Is that OK?"

She paused and thought for a moment.

"Yes, I'd like that. Maybe I could even go back to school if you could loan me the money."

"Of course, I think that would be wonderful."

"But I don't want to live off of you. I insist on getting a job and having an income. Do you agree?"

"Whatever you want. Work is a blessing and I think it will help you to be busy and interact with others."

"The one thing I know I want to do soon is to go visit with my mom. Would you go with me?"

"Be glad to. When do you want to go?"

"Let me call her now and maybe we can go tomorrow."

"Oh, that quick. OK."

She went to the bedroom for her phone. I could hear the conversation from the family room.

"Hi mom.

"Yes, I'm fine.

"I know, I should've called you before now. I'm sorry. Are you OK?

"I'm with a friend in Georgia.

"No, I quit the job in Charlotte and came here.

"Well, that's one reason for my call. Are you going to be home tomorrow?

"Good. I'd like to bring my friend and come see you.

"Yes, it's a boyfriend.

"We'll probably stay the night, if you don't mind.

"Oh, she will?

"Good. I really need to see her.

"OK, we'll be there for lunch.

"Thanks mom. We'll see you tomorrow.

"I love you too.

"Bye."

She returned and said, "It's set. She was glad I called and wanted to come see her. My sister Jerri is arriving tomorrow night for a visit. So you'll get to meet the entire family."

"Wonderful. What time do you want to leave?"

"Mom wants us to come for lunch. I think it'll take about three or four hours from here."

"So let's leave about 7:00 and we can stop for breakfast along the way."

"As long as I have some coffee to get me going."

We sat and talked the rest of the afternoon and snacked on leftovers for dinner. We slept together again that night; but we just cuddled and talked till we fell asleep. There was now a lot more to consider about our relationship than just sex.

End of Chapter 3 -- Stay tuned for Chapter 4 coming soon.

12